Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 23:36:18
Page:  1 
Luna cries for help Started by: Luna on May 23, '18 14:15

On a boisterous night of drinking with her fellow crew mates at The Jazz Club, Luna makes her way outside to get some fresh air. The cold air of the winter season makes Luna cup her hands over her mouth in an attempt to build up some warmth. She fails miserably, only feeling the rest of her body get colder. It was a rare occasion when Luna would come out of her shell and make conversation since she liked to be cooped up in her room at the family estate. If she was somewhere other than her room, it would probably be at the headquarters - or actually outside where she would be doing the usual drug runs. But even so, that place would have been partly closed off.

Luna stands in the middle of the alleyway outside the back entrance of the bar. She hugs herself tightly, wishing she had just stayed at the house... 

Suddenly, the sound of a knife swiftly being taken out of a pocket immediately alarms her. She holds her breath, moving her hand over the pistol strap on her belt. She knew not to run. They were in the middle of a dark alleyway and the end of it is probably a dead end anyway. 

"You thought you saw the last of me? Surprise bitch."  The voice was familiar, but the name she couldn't process. Her sudden, piercing cry is cut off when a hand covers her mouth. She was helpless, and in a very dangerous situation. She only hoped that someone would have seen. 

Report Post Tip

Dominic Lominbo was sitting in the corner of the bar drinking. Minding his own business watching his crew mates enjoy their time. His fedora kept a partial of his face hidden in the shadow of the brim. Swirling his drink around before taking another sip. Feeling the urge for a smoke he got up and went to go out back. His mother taught him to always smoke outside never inside it was disrespectful. As he came up to the back door he lit his cig and stepped out of the door. Taking a big inhale in and exhaling out the smoke. 

His eye focused in the dark and he swear what he thought was Luna but he wasn't sure. Hearing the mumbling of hand covering a mouth, he moved in quickly and quietly. Realizing it was Luna he did a quick run up the wall using it to push off he brought his fist down on the mans side of his head. Stepping between Luna and the man. "Luna you alright? Stay behind me." 

Report Post Tip

"Shit! Dominic! Be careful. I recognize his voice, just can't match it to a name." Luna frustratingly runs her fingers through her hair, feeling the pulse of her heart quicken. The mysterious man was furious. He was coming closer and she thought she saw her life flash before her eyes. Then, she suddenly remembered that she had a pistol strapped to her. There was nothing else to do now but pull the trigger.

It was either she and Dominic dies or he does, but if she does kill him, she would never know how he tracked her down or more importantly, who sent him. There was no one she could think of that had bad blood with her. A young blood, newly recruited into this way of life. There was no logic to all this.

Could she have been mistaken for someone else? 

She looks down at the gun in her hand, then looks back at the mans face. He looked rugged and stone-cold with seemingly vengeful intentions. Luna then immediately looks back at Dominic, then traces back her attention on the gun. She pushes Dominic out of the way and runs up towards him. Her body moves fast, and he finds himself in a chokehold. Luna then brings the gun close to the side of his head, tapping it lightly. 

"Make this easy for me please so I don't have to blow your brains out in this alleyway. Who sent you?"

Report Post Tip

Catching his feet as she pushed him out of the way. He looked up at her as she had him pretty much pinned and was trying to to get information out of the man. He looked down the alleyway to see more men coming. Friends of our mysterious guest? He thought to himself. 

"Luna who did you piss off?" He started to make his way towards the group of men coming. Making a fist blades shot out of his sleeve and ran up the side of the wall again and stabbed the first guy in the throat. The next guy pulled his knife out and Dominic began to dodge the first few swings then blocking a jab with his hidden blade. Continuing to hold them off while Luna got the information she needed.

Report Post Tip

The mysterious figure standing in front of Luna didn't look phased at all, and it worried her. She applied more pressure to his head with the cold touch of the gun. 

"So?" Luna's patience was wearing thin. 

His sinister smile brought her into even more internal rage. "Kill me. I'm loyal to the end, and I'm taking all my secrets to the grave." 

"What the fuckk! I did nothing to you. I don't even know you!" She hastily replied. 

The man knitted his eyebrows in confusion. 

"How could you forget what you did to my father?" 

It all came back to her. Luna stood frozen in her spot. Back in the early days, before she even knew there was an underground world - she worked in a law firm under a man named Montiago. Her previous occupation wasn't a lawyer though, she was the janitor taking the night shifts. A harmful night of drinking had quickly turned into a bloody night. Recovered from the trauma, she still holds deep anger about being in such a vulnerable situation at a young age where the hands of a fifty year old man was coming close to the inner part of her thighs. 

Luna forced him to surrender himself against the knife she had kept in the pocket of her coat. She couldn't help but feel slightly irritated that after years of that happening, his kin suddenly shows up. She was just starting to get her life back together. 

Report Post Tip

Looking back to see how she is going with the guy, he gets socked in the face hard. As the man goes to punch him again Dominic moves his hidden blade into the mans hand, the man shouted and with his other blade sticking it in his eye. Pulling the blades out he decides to go low and sweeps the leg of another man. As he feel Dominic stabbed him in the chest. Quickly moving through the rest of them as fast as he can. The last man stood up along with Dominic and they stared each other down.

Report Post Tip

Luna took a deep, shaky breath and counted down from ten in her head. She was anxious, paranoid and angry all at the same time. Her tendencies to have a panic attack in overwhelming situations like these was something she wishes she wasn't burdened with. It brought her energy down afterwards, physically and mentally draining her. 

"I'm... I'm sorry." 

Luna tightens her grip on the pistol as well as on the man's neck, as he starts to show troubles of breathing due to her strong hold. As she listens to his gasps for air, she sneaks in a quick glance to Dominic, who seemed to be stuck in a limbo. Luna starts to lose her cool and reaches her hand towards his suit pockets. She feels for his wallet, which she took out and saw that it was all torn up and smelt like hard liquor. 

The name printed on an ID card tucked in the front part of the wallet read 'Mikael Suarez'. Her eyes then travel over to a picture of a young girl whose hair was knotted in braids accompanied by a precious, crooked smile. Luna suddenly felt a pang of guilt for the misery she would cause for the little girl if she found out that her father was dead the next day. 

The man suddenly jabs his elbow into her stomach then turns around, making her fall back before reaching for Luna's face with his other arm. He pulls her head back with her hair and brings his fist up ready to attack. She couldn't do anything, his build was far more bigger than her. The man towered over her. 

"Dominic!"

Report Post Tip

Pulling his gun out and looking at the man in front of him. "I ain't got time for you." Without thinking after those words he pulled the trigger turning his attention to the man over Luna. Realizing he placed his arm over the other to hold his gun steady, shooting out the mans knee cap. As the man began to fall to his knees letting go of Luna's hair, it was like slow motion, Dominic placed his gun into his holster in his jacket and began to run towards them.

Shooting the mans knee out didn't stop him making a fist causing the pressure plate attached to the hidden blade to push the blade out from his spot. Sliding into Luna to move her out of the way of his fist, Dominic's blade goes into the man's fist. Dominic thought this man has to be on some sort of drugs because as he realized little to late the other fist of the man swung and hit him across the face. Dominic began to wrestle with the man. 

Report Post Tip

"Get off him you fuck!" Luna pounced on the man, once again, putting him into a chokehold. She searches for the pistol she was holding, but realised she had dropped it when she was being attacked. Luna makes a quick gesture to Dominic to grab the gun for her. She manages to keep him in a solid grip, however he gets loose and hits her straight in the chin with the force of his shoulder.

As she collides with the concrete floor, she feels her chin and makes a hurtful moan. The bruise that would show up later on would certainly raise questions from the other family members, which she probably wouldn't be in the mood for. 

But if anyone was in the same situation as her at that age, wouldn't have they done the same thing in a form of self defence? She never thought she had to think that through but the first time in her life, she actually felt regret. She didn't know how her boss would react from the events that happened that night, but Luna had to stay true to her word. 

She needed to be honest. 

Report Post Tip

Dominic picked up the gun and got up. Walking over to the placing the barrel on his fore head and smirking at him as he looked down at him. Pulling the trigger and putting one through his brain, "Requiescat in pace". He took his fingers and closed the man's eyes. Now looking up to Luna.

"What in the hell was that about?"

Report Post Tip

Luna took a minute before answering Dominic's question, trying to gather her thoughts. She had never experienced anything like that before. Her mind was all over the place and her fingers were shaky. The reassuring presence of Dominic almost put her at ease, but still, she never felt more scared in her entire life. Ultimately, however, she can walk away and continue to be traumatized by her wrongdoings in the past or continue to move forward and take this as a learning experience. Her old self would subconsciously choose the first option, but in this particular situation, she knew better. This was the start of her revival. 

"Lets go home, D." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Luna cries for help
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL