Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:21:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Detroit Solace Nightclub Started by: BlackPanther- on May 24, '18 11:50

When Apache was sitting there drinking his drink when BlackPanther came walking to him.

”Hello there I’m doing well and yes I am new to this city, I come from Las Vegas but I am running a business here in Detroit the frybread express. Oh wait, I believe I seen you there before.  Well of coarse I’ll try the strong stuff.”

After Panther gave Apache the absenth and Apache successfully took it down. He all of a sudden skipped the buzzed phase and went straight to drunk.

”Thiis is one fhine place you ghot here maan!”

Report Post Tip

It was another long day in Detroit for Elias...it was getting into the early hours when he went into one of his favourite places to relax... Detroit Solace Nightclub - owned by his good friend BlackPanther- 

He walked up to him and shook his hand firmly 'it's good to see you friend, it's been a long day and I'd love to have some of your finest, strongest Bourbon Whiskey..is there somewhere I can go to relax just by myself....?'

Elias was sure BlackPanther could accommodate his request with ease...they'd been friends for a long time now, even past fathers had grown up together in this violent...bloody...world.

Elias went to take a seat towards the back of the club, somewhere he could sit and think...long and hard about the day that had passed. His slightly uneasy meeting with Don Salvatore...wondering if this would be his last night in this world...but if it was...he was going to ensure he finished up as drunk as possible, drinking his favourite whiskey drink, and smoking his favoured Cuban Cigars...

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther sat down with Elias and took one of his fine Cuban cigars that he had offered him, they had been friends for quite awhile now and BlackPanther had a business proposal for him. He knew that Elias could be trusted with this sort of thing and the fact Elias was residing in Detroit it was probably for the best that Elias took over the nightclub

"I would like you to run things here because I am currently on my travels a lot and can't keep up with everything and seen as you live and breath Detroit I would love for you to manage my nightclub. Is that something you would be interested in?"
Report Post Tip

Apache was starting to feel pretty wasted at this point. He decided he was going to go out and try to dance like the other people in the club. In his culture he was not used to moving so much of the body while dancing, they focus a lot on the footwork back on the reservation. Then a slow song came on and Apache seen his chance to ask the woman standing next to him for a dance. The pair danced for the next three songs together. Then the woman gave Apache a peck kiss on the cheek.

”Im sorry Apache I have to go! My husband is waiting for me!”

Apache instantly felt ashamed that The woman had a husband. He walked back to the bar to get himself another beer.

Report Post Tip

Stumbling through the door and almost tripping, he manages to make his way up to the bar flawless.

"A few shots of tequila, my good sir."

He adjusts his hat as he waits for his drinks.

Report Post Tip

One day I'll move my light. Through tunnels bright
And came ashore. Into a land of working types
Nobody there. Just my light
And I was too aware. That I was there

Some say we hit a rough. Into the land made of
Freedom to make our mistakes. Into a fight won't be misplaced
Now my brothers, under the sun. Can you tell me where we come from?
And how when I move to where. I can still be there..

The last words came out as a delicate whisper filled with a melancholic longing and Alexander opened his eyes to an applauding crowd. Smiling politely, he held onto the mic and stepped to a side, gesturing to the band behind him, almost giving them all the credit. He turned back around and spoke into the mic "Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining me on this wonderful musical voyage tonight but sadly our journey has come to an end. "

Putting his hand on his forehead to shield his eyes from the lights on him he gazed at the bar where the wait staff was ready for his cue. Nodding in response he turned back to the crowd as the staff started serving a round of drinks  "A parting gift folks, on the house for being the most marvelous audience any one could ask for." With a final bow he turned around and shook hands with the band before stepping off the stage and disappearing into the crowd as some dance music picked up behind him. 

Respectfully nodding in response to pats on his back, he meandered over to the bar where a glass of water was waiting for him. Alexander picked it up and gulped it down quickly quenching his thirst before letting out a sigh. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone sit beside him and order three shots of tequila. The bartender raised an amused eyebrow and turned around to bring out a particularly strong vintage before pouring it into three glasses. 

Having served as a bartender himself in the past, Alexander was aware of the effect that much alcohol might have on some one. "You might want to pace yourself sir." He said softly while pulling out the cigarette he had tucked behind his ear. "Wouldn't wanting you tripping in your eagerness." He added before placing the cigarette in his mouth and lighting it. Taking a long drag, he felt the familiar burn at the back of his throat and smiled as the smoke cascaded out his nostrils a moment later.

Report Post Tip
Walking into the nightclub solace haydo could instantly feel the mood around him change, the atmosphere in here is great!! Flashing lights,cold drinks,hot chicks and a pocket full of shit I need to sell before the end of the night.

Haydo finds himself a booth in the back corner in the darkaway from the dance floor, a couple of obvious buyers come upto him from time to time buying small amounts and selling them again throughout the club, as haydo sat there he wondered if there was an easy way to do it, he wondered if the club owner would have us bouncers push the product for a small cut of the profits, that way haydo Could go about enjoying his night, with that thought in mind he set out to find the owner
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Solace Nightclub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL