Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:40:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
BlackPanthers Barber's Started by: BlackPanther- on May 24, '18 12:07

Xanxus was currently driving his Chrysler Imperial through Detroit, his two bodyguards had been with him and they were currently telling them his plans for tonight. He had a birthday party to go to, it was the birthday of a popular local singer. Xanxus had been making some moves on the singer, and he hoped to eventually get her into his bed.

It was when he looked at his car mirror did he realize that he badly needed a haircut. He was a good distance away from his usual barber and Xanxus didn't desire to backtrack. He let his bodyguards know of his problem and one of them knew of a barbershop that was not far away.

Fifteen minutes later, Xanxus parked his Chrysler Imperial in front of a business front, a wide banner across the front of the building said, BlackPanthers Barber's.  

Xanxus liked the name. Xanxus, along with his guards entered the building. The few customers inside that were talking immediately went quiet. People knew he was and what he represented. The barbershop currently had three barbers that were busily trimming. One of the barbers hurriedly finished cutting the hair of his customers so that he could quickly see to Xanxus.

Xanxus told the man he wanted that he wanted to side faded and to remove a bit of hair off the top. Just for the laughs he told the barber that if he took off anymore than what he should, he would remove the barber's head from his body.

The barber did a good job, and after a few jokes that Xanxus made the barbershop returned to some normalcy. When the barber was finished, Xanxus paid the man and promised to return since the barber had done a great job, better than his previous one.

Report Post Tip
It all happened too fast. Yesterday I woke up being commanded by LadyF, and before I went to bed again my boss had a new name - Syndicate.

I had heard little about the man before but from the rumours heard on the street he was an ambitious man who liked to make money for him and for everyone around him.

How could you not be appealed to it?

The man wasted no time. He were barely shaking hands he was already sending me to Detroit in order to collect a bag with the only instruction being not to make any questions.

I double checked the address and confirmed I was on the right place. Then I walked into the business.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
“Just a trim on the sides and at the back. Oh, and a shave too.” Doc tells the barber as he sat down and relaxed on the chair. Doc definitely needed some hair maintenance but he was here for a different reason too. Doc learned that this was the best place to gather some info about Detroit underground. He watched as the barber prepared then brings out a large sharp razor.
Doc didn’t dare more and he didn’t dare ask questions. Maybe later, after his haircut and shave.
“I would appreciate it if you would be gentle with that blade.”
Report Post Tip

Tom was in desperate need of a haircut and professional shave. He had a business matter to attend to the following day and he wanted to look as presentable as possible. Around the corner from his office was BlackPanthers Barbers. It was a well-known place. Every rich man from Detroit went to get shaved and cut there. Tom walked in and said hello to Mr.BlackPanther who was always busy with someone. Mr.BlackPanther pointed out how he hadn't seen Tom in a while and asked how Cindy and the kids were doing. Tom took a seat and waited for his turn. While he waited, he picked up a newspaper and read the daily news. After about fifteen minutes of waiting, it was finally Tom's turn. He hopped into the chair and was ready to look like himself again. He looked at Mr.BlackPanther through the mirror in front of him and told him to give him the usual. It had taken less than twenty minutes for Mr.BlackPanther to do his magic, and once again Tom looked like his usual self. Tom was ecstatic. He got out of his chair and shook Mr.BlackPanther's hand, took out his wallet paid the man, and walked out sparking a cigarette. Tom left feeling as good as ever.  

Report Post Tip

He had put on some beard after being lazy and not shaving himself as he used to so he had a clear thought to now get shaved at BlackPanthers Barber's which still was in operation luckily since he know looked like a homie almost, he comes in and waits for his turn, there are one getting haircut and seems like its almost finished but he took up a paper to read anyway, he didn't come long before the barber tells him to sit down.

"Hey Mr, I want a good shave and perhaps cut my hair to and give it e better look, you have free hands to do whatever you want with the look "

After he was finish and the barber told him to take a look he was really satisfied with what he had done with his hair, it felt and looked much better than before.

Report Post Tip

Jester was starting to feel the hair stick up on the back of his neck.  It drove him crazy and knew that he needed to get his hair cut, if just for his own sanity.

He walked into the shop and removed his jester hat and noted that his hair was indeed of a cut.  He looked over at the price list on the wall.

"Men's highlights??  Please."

"Short and close as you can."

Report Post Tip

LillisMolly wanted to book a time to get both shaved and hair cut to e certain date when he had to be polite and looked good since he next Wednesday would be at a funeral when a near should be put to the last rest.

"Hey, I wonder if I could book both a hair-cut and a shave on wednesday, early time so I after that can make it to the funeral on the afternoon"

"Many thanks, I appreciate this and well see each other on Wednesday"

Glad was he over getting this booking, now he had to find some clothes for the event, it would be bright color so no black suit.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: BlackPanthers Barber's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL