Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:04:50
Page:  1 
Detroit Grow House. Started by: Flexx-Mitchell on May 25, '18 14:46

Flexx lands in Detroit after a long flight. He catches a cab and heads to the Detroit Safe House. In route he stops at the liquor store to pick up a few things. As they pull up to the safe house Flexx walks in and up to his room. He could see a few thugs posted up in the lobby on the low. He was in the city to scout a few businesses and possibly set himself up as well. He walks up to his room and he drops his bags and takes a seat.  As he exhales he relaxes for a moment before he puts his plan together. He rolls a blunt and pours himself a drink. He lights it and sits back as he thinks of the next move. Earlier he saw a location that would be perfect. He definitely would need to check it out. It would be a great grow spot for his herbal operation. Not too big just enough space for the grow room, lounge, and a location for any guest, or future business partners can be taken care of. There was an upstairs area with a few offices for other business. Flexx sits back as he sips his drink and takes another hit of the blunt…. Tomorrow would be the day, he had it set up, meet the guy at the location, and set up.

The next day has arrived and Flexx gets himself together. He makes his way downstairs and it is off to the new location to meet with the gentleman. His name was Shaw. As Flexx pulls up and gets out he walks into the front door and he sees Shaw sitting at the front desk. They exchange a handshake, and flexx reaches into his breast pocket and pulls an envelope out and hands it to Shaw.

“You are gonna do well here, I am glad we could make this happen.”

Shaw says as he hands Flexx the keys.

“Did you want the tour, or are you good to go?”

Shaw says as they close the deal and he stands up ready to go.

“I am good, thanks.”

Flexx says as he shakes his hand. Shaw exits and stops short before he leaves.

“Hey, if you ever need any help just let me know. I am always around”

He exits and Flexx makes his way through the building looking at what he needs to get this thing in motion. It would be great to have a few of his associates helping out. He would have to wait till he got back to HQ to see who he could get to help.

Report Post Tip

Flexx had made his way back to HQ, to spread the word and see if anyone wanted to assist. He made the trip by himself and left a Taga back to hold the spot down. Only time will tell if anyone would join in, so for now it would have to run the skeleton crew. He arrives back in Detroit and grabs a cab back to the grow house. As he arrives he can see a few of his guards posted out front. He pays the driver and hops out. As he walks up and enters the building you can smell a potent herbal in the air.  

“Mmm , mmm , that smells delicious, what batch is that?”

He says as he enters walking up to Taga.

“That is the swivel kush, we have that going first, we have about 50 plants, about a pound per plant so it’s a good start.”

Taga says as he shakes Flexx’s hand and passes him the blunt.

“Let me show you. They delivered the equipment a few days ago, set it up and we started up.”

Taga starts to walk around the small grow house showing Flexx what they had to work with. To the far right there were two rooms that held up to 50 plants a peice. In total there were 5 rooms ready to go, but only two being used at the moment. To the far left, this hallway leads to the control room where everything is automated and regulated. Towards the back was a hallway that also lead to a group of offices. Then the docking area, where pallets and product were packaged, loaded and delivered to its respective location.

“So this is the growhouse fully operational. What do you think?”

Taga takes another drag of the blunt and passes it to Flexx.

“I like it, I like it a lot.”

Flexx says as he hits the blunt, and smiles at Taga,

“Good job man. I'm about to be in my office setting some things up, then I have to run back out to Seattle to finalize some shipments.”

Flexx walks over to his office and enters. There was a mini bar, a small couch area for guest, and a desk where he would handle his business. He walks over to the mini bar and pours himself a drink, it was stocked with his favorite cognac. He walks over to the desk and takes a seat. Rubbing his hands across the wood that was flawless, he reaches down to open a drawer. There was a seatlable box filled with weed and a box of blunts to roll. Everything was as he thought it would be, so it's now time to get to work.

Report Post Tip

Criseria sees a new place opened that she can treat her trigger men too. It was the Detroit Grow House opened by Flexx-Mitchell.  She decided that she had given them so much extra work around the Headquarter they deserved something to help them take the edge off a bit.  So she decided to enter and pick them up some. 

"Hello, I see you are just starting up, I hope you are open, I would love to get enough of your best stuff for my 20 top men. I have been working them to death. " 

Report Post Tip

Flexx was just making his way from the back room as he saw that there was a guest. It was Criseria. She was looking for a little something for her crew. Never turn down a fellow gangster. 

"Hey there hows it going? Let me take a look here, you said about 20 of your men? lets see here.... oh.  here take this quarter pound of Swivel, I love this strain, it will get them right"

He passes the bag over to Criseria as he takes a drag of the blunt he had been smoking. 

"this is the one I am puffing on now. How do you like the smell?"

Report Post Tip

Criseria smiled at Flexx-Mitchell. "Flexx, I will be honest. I am not big on this stuff myself but if it keeps my boys happy then who am I to complain. They watch my back so I gotta give them a treat once in a while. Don't want them to think I take them for granted if you know what I mean.  Extra perks of the job just means they will pay more attention and do it correctly when the time comes. So you said a quarter of pound aye, double that just in case."

Report Post Tip

'Absolutly, I can do that, and I am moving more than that through here tho. (winks)  so let me know if you have anything that needs to be stored or moved, I think I can help with that"

He takes a drag of his blunt as he starts to pack the product. He throws in a few boxes of blunts to make the package complete. 

"If your ever in the Seattle area look me up, we can make some things jump..  Money don't stop and the hustle doesn't either."

He smiles as he puts the rest of the package together and weighs it one last time to make sure they were good. 

"ok, looks like we are a little over but that is all to the good. its just weed. Let me know if you need anything else. appreciate you coming by"

Flexx hands Criseria the package and smiles.  

"appreciate ya!"

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther had someone in Seattle that was looking for a persefic type of weed but wasn't able to get it over in Seattle. He thought he would go to Flexx's grow house. He had been talking to him recently and they were getting along quite well. He thought maybe they could work some business out together like Flexx could provide good quality weed and Panther would do so in return with Cocaine

"So what do you say man, I'm looking for White widow I can't seem to get it anywhere"

Flexx looks up and smiles and takes him to the back of the grow house to look at a specific plant
Report Post Tip

"Hey brother, so White Widow, ooooo.    I gotta go dip in the stash, that fresh batch wont be ready for a few more weeks."

He motions to one of his workers to go get what he had in the white widow. 
"So how much you want? looks like I have a half pound left until next week. We can work somethin"

Flexx takes a drag of his blunt as he starts to weigh out the product. He passes BlackPanther- the blunt as his workers finish packing the product.

"Thats the swivel. keeps your head on a constant swivel. (Figure of Speech)"

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther sniffs the weed, the smell was amazing it really was the best stuff you could get. He really wanted more but half a pound would be great for now so he took it.

"Yeah I will take that thanks Flexx could you possibly have another 3 pound ready by next week for me also how much is that gonna cost me?"
Report Post Tip

"Of course, this was just the first batch, I will have more than enough moving forward, and this first one is on me."

He takes another drag of his blunt as he passes it back to BlackPanther-

"Go ahead and keep that, and if you need delivery i can set that up as well, just let me know. "

Flexx says as he makes his way back to his office to get back to work. 

Report Post Tip

With the growhouse moving along just as planned Flexx gets a list of product being produced in the location. Now he would be able to set up shop and get the product to his various locations. The cleaners in Seattle, the logistics warehouse. There were also a few safehouses that could be stocked with some supply. He looks at the different strains and the different quantities. Making sure that everything would weigh out just right, the grow house would hold a minimal quantity. Only the product that must cure before being shipped. Now the schedule and the how to for the rest, as in the movement and deliveries, as well as the frequency of it would complete the process. That was yet to come. He made a point to reach out to one of his buddies. Matua was a homie from back in the day who had made great connections for himself. Flexx could definitely use some of that networking. With the warehouse here losing space Flexx had Slipp set up for about four trucks to be on a push until they had a clean slate to start with, this would get the logistics warehouse stocked and ready to distribute.

Report Post Tip

Back in Detroit, Flexx makes his way over to the growhouse. Slipp was there to pick him up after his short trip. Flexx walks up to the vehicle and hops in.

“How's it going Flexx.?”

Slipp says as they pull off in route to the location. Flexx sat in the back and lit a blunt that he had rolled. This was a strain he had picked up while travelling.

“Going good. I have some things I want to get moving. Once we get to the spot. I'm going to the room you gather everyone and meet me at the bar area”

Flexx says as he passes Slipp the blunt. He continues to drive through the city to the grow house. Flexx looks out the window at the hustlers and gangsters out here getting their money. They pull up to the Growhouse to the back and park. Flexx and Slipp step out of the vehicle and make their way inside. Flexx walks in and heads towards his office. In route he nods to a few of his guards in the area. He walks into his office and takes a seat at his desk. He wanted to put together the plan he would present to his guards on moving forward with Mitchell estates. With setting up in the new location the first thing was a logistics warehouse. A good direction to add the logistics part once that comes into play. Also putting everyone in their respective locations to handle business. Flexx couldn’t be everywhere. He put his plan together and sat back for a second and took a drag of the blunt he had lit. He poured a shot of the cognac that was inside the desk drawer. “Knock, knock”

“Come in.”

Flexx says as he take another drag of the blunt and looks over at the door. It was Taga. He had just arrived for the meeting with the guards of his little crew.

“What's good, so what we got goin?”

Taga says as he takes a seat. Flexx passes him the blunt and he takes a long drag.

“So we are gonna place everyone, and with this move we are gonna jump start in Vegas.”

Flexx says as Taga nods passing the blunt back. Flexx takes a drag of the blunt and passes Taga some paperwork to look at. Flexx sits back and takes another drag of his blunt and a sip of his drank. As soon as the rest has shown up the meet will get started. The few that was there mingled out in the backyard catching up.

Report Post Tip

Flexx was out with Taga and one of the newer guards Herbal. They were out in the streets making moves. Flexx wanted to go by the grow house. It had been a second since he had been by there. One of his buddies Shaw was helping out while he was back n forth. With things moving in the direction of expansion he would definitely be spending more time there. Taga pulls into the back, and the guards open the gate so that they could enter and park. The operation seemed to be running steady with the regular orders they had going. With a new shop being built in LA they had to do some kind of expansion. Flexx and Taga take the young guard around and show him the operation. As they walk to the back they run into Shaw.

“Hey good to see yall. How’s it goin with ya?”

Shaw says as he takes a drag of a phat joint, he passes it over to Flexx for a hit.

“Thats that swivel with a hint of dank. Just got that batch going a few months ago. Did you already hook up with that new connect yet?”

Shaw says as he pulls out another joint and lights it. Flexx takes a few drags of the joint and passed it over to Taga,

“Everything is going good, and we have that meet coming up soon. I wanted to check on the expansion and show the new guy around. It looks good. I think we have a nice look ahead.”

Flexx says as he starts to walk around and show the young guard what the business was, as well as check on the new warehouse and grow rooms were looking. With the new connect Flexx was expanding his brand. He also had his distribution center going so that was a plus

Report Post Tip

After leaving the cleaners, Flexx headed over to the grow house. One of the money makers year round. He was soon opening a chain of the grow house in Vegas coming up after the next business move was complete. Flexx and L pull up to the grow house, and the guards open the gate for them to enter. As they make their way into park, they spot Herbal coming out from the front building.

“How's it going brother? Everything going good?”

Flexx says as he gets out of the vehicle and lights a blunt. He walks over towards Herbal and shakes his hand.

“What’s good wit ya man? You know everything is running smooth, was tryin to get everything together for this upcoming shipment. Slipp is over there getting it together for that other thing. Let’s go check him out.”

Herbal says as he makes his way over to the warehouses where Slipp was getting the inventory together, With Slipp and Herbal holding things down here, along with L, things always was on point. They walk over and could see Slipp directing the product into the right place for the next movement.

“Slipp!”

Flexx yells as he walks up and taps his shoulder,

“It’s looking good brother, appreciate ya, I should have all the details in a day or two, so we will be ready to go.”

Flexx joins in and continues the inventory just to get it done quicker. Slipp was more than halfway complete so the help was the correct juster. After leaving the grow house, they could make it over to the distribution center to make sure the final leg in Detroit was ready.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Grow House.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL