Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:27
Page:  1 
Providence Hospital Detroit Started by: JoliBebe on May 28, '18 03:23

Joli was in the business of making money; upon her travels and presence in the local catholic churches, helping mainly women and children in need. She had become close with the local nunnery of Detroit "The Daughters of Charity". Together her and the nuns build a non profit hospital that ran on donations. Which meant Joli would squeeze the big wigs for donation checks, including the local politicians in exchange for supporting them during elections. The money pre collected was more than enough to get the hospital up and going.

It was located at 14th Avenue and West Grand Boulevard. It was designed in an English Renaissance style, 5 stories and had the look and feel of an old English castle. The hospital has over 500 rooms, a morgue, maternity wing, Drug Rehabilitation center and even an insane asylum in the back safely away from patience who were being accommodated by the hospital. Finally along side the maternity wing were rooms that housed unwed mothers and orphans to help the city reduce the homeless on the street.

Joli walked into her hospital with the nuns in tow behind her, all of the staffing besides the doctors were nuns across the state who had chosen to live in the hospital and devote their lives to helping others in need.

"Alright ladies, grand opening! We have a bus of orphans along with a few moms on their way from a local orphanage that is over capacity, so let's make sure we have the rooms ready for them, I as well have an asylum already requesting we take some of their less serious cases. Lacey is our secretary she is the first smiling lady you see when you enter our lovely hospital."

Providence Medical Services

Maternity Wing (Head doctor- Dr. Cooper)

Drug Rehabilitation center (Dr. Williams)

Emergency Care (Dr. Bates)

Mental Asylum  (Dr. Grosso)

General Practitioner (Dr. Watson)

<font color="#66CCFF">Morgue ( Mortician Addams )</font>

Joli smiled at Lacey as she handed Joli a checklist of everything done at the hospital along with areas that were still needing work and required Joli's signature. She nodded at the cute young girl before heading off  down the South wing towards the Maternity wing which was next to the rooms for the mothers and orphans, they were the first to arrive at the hospital and she wanted to make sure everything was up to par.

The doctors had just finished their morning meeting and were in their respective offices, while the Daughters of Charity (nurses) were busy preparing things for the day. 

Report Post Tip
Orion had only been in Detroit for a matter of hours and noticed that his foot was swelling up and pain was starting to return to it. It was nothing to worry about though as it was reasonable. Orion was enjoying the beaches of Los Angeles and wading in the shallows when it happened. He stepped in the wrong spot and BAM! He had been stung by a sting ray directly on the top of his foot.

He had visited his primary care provider and was cleared with some antibiotics. They seemed to be doing the trip, but perhaps the travel had sparked something or caused some damage. His worse thought was that perhaps a piece of the barb was still lodged in his foot and that his primary care provider completely missed it.
Either way, he was not going to take any chances. He booked a cab to the local hospital and once there he hobbled over to the receptionist. She was a very attractive young lady that immediately captured Orion’s eye. He smiled as he greeted her and she asked him what the reason was for his visit. Without skipping a beat Orion grinned and replied while making full eye contact.

“I have a sex addiction miss, I really need your help.”

She immediately began to blush and looked away when Orion laughed and shook his head.

“I’m kidding miss, it’s my foot, it’s swelling up and in pain. I would love to have a doctor take a look at it so that I know it’s not simply going to fall off in my sleep.”
Report Post Tip

I sorta stumbled onto this hospital, or medical facilty while in Detriot. I was feeling more sore than usual...maybee I broke something. Might as well get it checked out I suppose. Pushing open the doors, my heels clicked on the hard floor, after sliding on carpet. ( the snow would make for slippery floors, I would imagine, the winters were brutal).

I looked around, and walked towards this lady sitting at a desk, looking like she was somewhat busy, so I waited patiently, resting my arm on the desk in fromt of me.. quietly, tapping my fingers. She looked up, and said, "Could you please stop doing that, this is a quiet facility"....Then she asked , or are you here to see someone or to be seen"? (Dressed like this of course, I dress well, what d you think, I thought).

"I am here to be seen, it is not a dire emergency or anything."  She looked like  she was thinking: this is the emergency room, we do emergencies.. do you even know what that means"? 

"I know this is a hospital, but my doctor left on a trip out of the country, and will not be back anytime soon."

Report Post Tip

Joli was sitting in her office filling out paperwork and going over patient files when the local doctor popped in and started mentioning a patient that was having foot issues concerning a previous run in with a sting ray. Joli looked at the doctor and took the file from his hand wondering why her time was being wasted when she had doctors to take care of things like this. Upon opening the file she soon realized it was a left hand for a well known crew leader out of Los Angeles. Smirking. This was why she was summoned to over sea this patient. anything to do with fellow mafioso she oversaw to be sure they were treated well and well taken care of.

Getting up from her desk she followed the doctor out of her office , file still in hand, they arrived to the waiting room and immediately spotted Orion as he was the only one sitting in the waiting area. Smiling she waved. 

"Hello Mr. Orion, if you would please follow us to the patient room."  He smiled and hobbled over.

"Wait stop, I'll have a nurse wheel you." Joli grinned and called over a nurse who arrived quickly with a wheelchair and helped Orion in it, she then proceeded to follow JoliBebe and the doctor to an empty patient room. After they enter Orion got out of the wheelchair and sat on the hard cold examining table. The nurse took his vitals, checked his temp and took down information, while Joli and the doctor went over his paperwork. The doctor then took over as the nurse excused herself. He began examining Orions foot pressing on it and looking at the swelling and an irritated red spot where the stingray had stung him. Joli looked over the doctors shoulder and watched and scrunched her nose up at the sight of the mans foot.

"Well, looks like you did a number on it!" Joli chuckled a little bit

"Don't worry, I hire the best doctors money can buy, we'll have you fixed up in a jiffy!"

"Oh and one more thing, it says in your paperwork you are having sexual problems?  The receptionist didn't put any details in it?" Joli winked 

Report Post Tip

Joli entered the waiting area and saw a very bored looking Jewel, she had obviously been waiting beyond belief, scrunching up her nose wondering why no one took care of her she side eyes her receptionist who shrugged at her. Obviously there had been an issue, rolling her eyes at her receptionist for her rudeness, she then walked over to Jewel and smiled.

"I am so sorry Miss. Jewel for the treatment you have undergone so far in my hospital, this visit is on the house, what seems to be the problem tonight?"

Report Post Tip

"Thank you. I um may have possbily broken my ankle, or something. actually, I am not too sure, but it does hurt.. and looks swollen, and barely squeezing into these heels. I thought it better to get it checked out, since my normal guy is out of the country at this point in time."

Report Post Tip

Orion smiled as he was greeted by Joli. She was holding his file and he was curious as to what kind of information there was to be known. He'd simply been stung and needed treatment. He shrugged though and followed her until the nurse placed him into a wheel chair. He felt a bit foolish, but simply smiled and pressed on. Once on the examining table he grinned at the nurse and then noticed Joli looking at the paperwork.

"What's it say in there miss? Good things I hope."

He laughed slightly before she asked him about his sexual problems. His face went to a dead pan state as he rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"I make one joke and everyone wants to make a big deal out of it huh? I can assure you, that I have no faults in that department miss. Not a single one."

He readjusted himself and placed his foot down on the floor completely forgetting about his injury. A shooting pain traveled up his leg and he grit his teeth together before falling back onto the table. He gathered his senses quickly and shot Joli a look.

"Is there any chance you may have something that I can take for this pain?"

Report Post Tip

Joli had the nurse get a wheelchair for Jewel, they helped her get in it as to not make her ankle any worse.

"Let's get an xray and see what's going on!." Joli motioned at the nurse to wheel her to the xray room. Upon entering they placed jewel on the hard table, then positioned her ankle. The machine was pulled over to her foot hovering over her ankle and the x ray tech took several photos. After awhile the prints were created. Joli and Dr. Watson examined the photos, smiling as it didn't seem to be anything super serious.

"Looks like you sprang your ankle, probably the heels. You know what that means Miss Jewel, off the heels until this heals!" Dr.Watson exclaimed as he put on some gloves and pulled out a few ace bandages, he picked the lovely ladies foot and began to wrap it and got a little too friendly. Joli gently tapped the doctor on the shoulder. "Can you please just do your job, thank you! she didn't come here to be bothered, just to be fixed!" Joli smiled as she stated her words, the doctor smiled back and complied. After Jewel was fixed up Joli helped her back into the wheelchair and wheeled her back to the front office, she then wrote out a script for some pain killers and muscle relaxers, handing her the paper.

"Okay do you have someone picking you up? Where can I wheel you? You're not walking! you've made it much worse by walking!" Joli smiled and waited for Jewel to give her direction on where to go.

Report Post Tip

This so called ace bandage sure was not pretty.. but it did feel better than it had in weeks. My heart sank as the doctor made the request about no heels for a while, my legs so so good in these things. I did have a pair of sneakers for casual days, but I think I will be buying some shoes more practical until this thing heals.

Thank you, um Joil was it? If I could just use the phone, I can call someone to come and get me. They really should invent phones for on the go.. I think we could , we are smart enough, I think, lol."

I took the script in hand, looked at it, for a second. I had never taken prescripton drugs before, and asked about any other things, I might need to know, like working, or anything else part of this prescription..I could not thnk of the words, so I hoped she would know what I was getting at.

Report Post Tip

A late night of foolish decisions and a few to many drinks...

On my way home from the pub I decided to do parkour like all these young kids are doing nowadays. I went into a full sprint just in front of the bar and attempted to jump onto the steps into a roll and bounce off the wall. Well the bouncing off the wall part is about all i had down. 

Linnie was bleeding from a laceration on his head.

Orion was out with me and watched it all happen. Even after telling me over and over that it wasn't such a great idea I still made the decision to act on my foolish thought. 

"You've got to see a doctor." -Orion

"Uh... oka... yea let do that" -Drunk Linnie

Orion took Linnie to the Providence Hospital where he was treated for a laceration and diagnosed with toomanydrinksatitis.

Report Post Tip

Lordian walked into the hospital hand bandaged and bleeding. He knew about the place because of Joli, and knew that if he were ever in a pinch they would refrain from asking too many questions.

He stepped up to the counter and looked at the nametag.

"Good morning miss Lacey. I seem to have perhaps broken my hand, is there any way I might be treated here today? Or at least get some pain killers perhaps?"

The secretary took one look at his hand and nodded, writing a few things down on a clip board and then told him to go sit, which he diligently obliged. It was only a few moments before he was brought a glass of water and a couple of pills and told it might be a short while before he was seen. He didn't mind, he had nowhere to go, and the pain killers would help.

Report Post Tip

The Sheldon Place was looking good, Zavi was pretty psyched about it opening soon.  Lately, she was not in her offices. There were more of a demand for her to be more visible and hands-on with the people.

She was heading into Providence Hospital Detroit to spend some time with sick.  When her secretary Nalani from HQ comes up to her, slightly out of breath

“Ms. Zavia, you are a tough cookie to keep up with”

Zavi giggles at Nalani. She didn’t know much about her but her vibe was very likable

“Yeah, I am like a speedster but anyways, did you have any luck?”

“No ma’am”

“Well, I guess that means we just have to branch out, pack your bags, Nalani and go travel for me. You know what I am looking for.  All your expenses will be paid.”

“Will do, Ms. Zavia, I will not let you down.”

“I know you won’t dear”

As Nalani is leaving the hospital administrator approaches her, the two shake hands and the administrator start to give Zavi a tour of the hospital, after that she would spend time with those who were sick, shining a little sunshine on their day.

Report Post Tip

Luther felt some unease after his brief run-in with the feds. He felt dizzy and felt like throwing up from time to time. Considering he was in Detroit at the time being, he decided to get himself checked at one of the local hospitals.

After asking the information kiosk for, well, information, he found his way to Dr. Watson's clinic and knocked on the door. The doctor acknowledged him and gestured for him to come in. Luther explained the things that were ailing him earlier. When Luther finished explaining his case, the doctor was sure it was food poisoning and recommended he rest at home while taking a bunch of pills he was going to prescribe him. 

Luther thanked the doctor, paid him his fee, and picked up the pills from the place's pharmacy. It sucked that this would put a dent on his 'working hours' as a mobster but it was better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your body. 

Report Post Tip

He had noticed a little wound on his left forarm that didn treally seems to stop bleeding, he had gotten in when he tried to climb over a fence a couple of days ago so he thought it was best to see a nurse so they could heal him better than he could himself.

He comes in and tells the clerk behind the glas his problem and she tells him to sit down and soon a nurse will see to him, he obey her and sits down and waits for his turn, it takes pretty long but after about 11 m a woman comes and asks him to follow her, they co into a room and he sits down in a chair while the women looks at the flesh-wound, nothing much she says, she cleans it up and then puts a bandage over it and tell him to take it easy for a day or two, he promise that, she were prettyy beautiful also and she have seen his looks at her and she got a bit red in face, he says to her what he a lucky guy your boyfrined is having such a beautiful girl beside him, she flushes even more and says shes single, oh my, she fast write down some numbers and gives him the paper, her telephon-number, wow, she says call me if you want a funny evening along me and you dear. Oh My, he really got surprised, he looks at her and nods and says, sure baby, then he walks out pretty satisfied over what happened just.

Report Post Tip

Things had been hazy since everything faded away in the Drunk Phoenix. Dick vaguely remembered hearing voices surrounding him and the flash of lights but he wasn’t exactly sure what any of that meant. The pain continued radiating from his side and he felt like he couldn’t open his eyes at all.

There was a faint sense that he was moving or at the very least being moved but for the life of him he couldn’t figure out why. The last thing that he remembered was being in the bar, surely he didn’t drink enough to blackout. No, this was something else entirely but he couldn’t fit the pieces where they went, regardless of how hard he tried. 

Eventually, Dick just gave up. There wasn’t any use fighting whatever was happening so, he let whatever it was happen. It was a bit more peaceful that way.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Providence Hospital Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL