Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 19:07:25
Page:  1 
TMs Soups DT Started by: TM-Scarface on May 30, '18 00:19

For the longest time, and for as long as TM could remember there was always one city in the fine world of ours that would elude all attempts to join the others, refuse to give in to the wave of succulent soups that were sweeping the damn nation by crazy. Everyone had heard of TM’s soups coast to coast that!was sure, but for the longest of times due to political what have you the soup was unavailable in the motor city. The dream of bringing such soups to reality almost dashed if the good population didn’t begin to pass that petition around. Several city big wigs having tried the soup before visiting other cities. TM was pleased to see the resounding demand for the soups and facing so many signature on a legal document he couldn’t help but oblige.

While walking through the busy streets of Detroit you find yourself checking down at your watch and noticing it’s lunch time. Completely unaware of what’s infront of you you find yourself at the end of the lineup... as the-figure ahead of you turns to give you a glare. Much to your surprise he does not, it having been the man from the first soup establishment. After a friendly greeting the little incident defusing almost as quickly as it began. With each age you find yourself getting closer and closer to the humble soup establishment. Facing the front of the shop and the large sign.

TM’s Soups Detroit 

Regular Soups.

Beef consume

Beef barley

Beef vegetable

Chicken Noodle

Chicken vegetable Rice

Clam chowder

Cream of mushroom

Cream of corn Chowder

Cream of Celery

Vegetable medley 

Tomato (in loving memory of Lunacy)

Specialty Soups.

Chilli

Turkey Chilli

Crab Bisque

Lobster Bisque

Muligatani

Italian Wedding Soup

Culdo Verde

Seafood Medley

French Onion 

Potato bacon

Report Post Tip

Criseria couldn't believe her eyes, she had been to Detroit many times but there had never been a TMs Soups here. It was one of the few places she couldn't get the wonderful soup. However she was now seeing one of those wonderful establishments withing Detroit, she hurried on over so she could get some soup since TM-Scarface must have opened one while he was here. As she entered she decided what she was going to order and headed straight up to the counter. She stood there bouncing on the balls of her feet and smiling brightly. 

"I would like to order Potato bacon soup, and I do have to say I am so happy this establishment is finally here in Detroit"

Report Post Tip

It had only been a. Few short moments since Criseria had left his sub shop and the young underboss knew there was only one place she was going too TM’s Soups DT. But she had the head start and was walking up the main walk way, the frantic mobster could only dash up the alleyway in hopes that he could beat her to the final destination. Arriving at the back of his soup establishment just absolutely winded. Sliding through the back door he hurriedly pushes his staff out of his way just managing to throw on his chefs jacket and emerge behind the counter just as she walks in.. he mutters a winded.

”Next... oh Criseria! It’s a pleasure to see you my dear feels like it’s been uh... too long.. one potato bacon coming up!”

TM manages to mutter our still trying to catch his breathe, but he was pleased that his boss thurougly ad enjoyed that the fact he chain finally came to Detroit perhaps even more then he was. But even still within moments the hearty yet delicious soup is being sealed away in the trademark container and placed in the brown bag. A generous amount of free bread is added even tho he knows ge fetching woman already has a sub and some crisps but even still he hands over the bag flashing her his smile before calling for the next patron.

NEXT

Report Post Tip

Elias walked into his favourite place to grab a snack, TMs Soups..Elias always had fond memories with his dear friend TM, and they shared many adventurous and sometimes dangerous moments together! Elias went up to TM and embraced him by the shoulders... 'it's so good to see you Don' Elias always referred to him as Don, due to the respect and high regard he held him in...

Elias tipped his hat towards TM and shook his hand..'TM i'm feeling rather peckish, i'd like something to wet my appetite, and I know just the soup...my favourite...Chicken Noodle!' Elias continued...'and I don't suppose you'd hook me up with some of your famous product on the side too? It's been a rough few days with not much sleep, I need something extra to keep the edge off, if you know what I mean?'

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther was on his way to the airport to board his flight to Seattle he saw TMs Soups on the left hand corner, he was feeling quite hungry and felt he needed to eat something rather quickly, he picked the cream of mushroom soup and took a seat at a table and waited for his soup to arrive.

It arrived about 4 minutes later and was piping hot. It tasted amazing, BlackPanther had never tasted soup like this before there were so many different flavours going on. He had to say something to the chef.

"Just wanted to say the food was absolutely amazing and I will be coming here all the time"

BlackPanther hands the waiter a tip and heads to the airport to board his plane
Report Post Tip

Fond memories of serving his good friend Elias his chicken noodle soup and the joys ignored hearing Blackpantjers compliment making damn sure the monster and soup artisan would return to the fine motor city to sling some soups. Upon arrival at the airport he imedatly makes his way to his humble establishment, a smile striking his face when he pulls up to see a lineup outside. Slipping in the back he begins to get everything ready, losing track of time in the process of making sure everything is clean and neat.

”TM the delivery guys been waiting out back forever now”

”Shit” TM could only mutter under his breathe upon being informed of the delivery. Making his way Ron the large door he opens it and within moments fresh produce is being stacked into the cooler. Just as fast as the produce goes in TM is pulling it out to prepare the days fresh batch of soups. The scents easing from the building now starting to make the crowds mouth water. And he makes the last of the preparations His guard Eric and kelso open up the front doors. He greets the crowd with his usual stern face.

Report Post Tip

Joli enters the establishment and sees her business partner behind the counter ready to serve soup. She nonchalantly walks over and hops up on the counter and grins at TM-Scarface.

"Hey, doll. how's business going?" she grins at him and looks over the menu choices to see what kind of soup is available. "Hmm tomato soup, I do love it. That's a sweet dedication, must be someone special!" she looks over at him smiling, he was easy on the eyes and she could easily stare into them all day. She quickly snapped out of it blinking several times and looking away from him. "So do you have some free time, I figured since were both in town we could go over some business details with the drug runs and uhhhh maybe grab a drink? Do you have any alcohol in this place? I think i'll go ahead and try your tomato soup." She hopped off the counter and then turn around facing him, she leaned over the counter propping her elbows up and resting her head in her hands.

Report Post Tip

TM was busy plugging away at his establishment. L"ong hours spent serving soups to the fine population of Detroit. The mobster proud to do such a service for the fine community as he always had. But it was the special guests that walked through those doors that really made the day something different. And when the door swung open and his eyes feasted upon the overwhelming beauty which is Jolibebe a smile can only emerge across his face. 

"Business is going well sweetheart, but its always a breathe of fresh air whenever you grace one of my humble establishments" 

TM nods, not normally shutting down one of his businesses but in this case he would make an exception. A couple of his guys pushing the lineup outside the doorway s the door closes behind them. TM reaches beneath the counter removing a bottle of well aged scotch placing it on the counter. 

"Sad to say there is nothing really worthwhile hitting up in this town, in our style of party anyways. But for now simple scotch should suffice?"

TM removes the cap from the bottle, eagerly anticipating its rich flavor but more importantly the effects. Snapping his fingers his guards leave the area as TM hands Joli her drink. Still his eyes could only soak up such a presence, bringing the drink to his lips he eagerly takes it all down in one swig, refilling his glass. 

Report Post Tip

Big changes were just upon the horizon for her boss, Arya and the rest of The Direwolves. The public would hear and see these changes in the middle of this week, but now it was time for the final preparations for these changes. This was the second day Tulip was running around like a chicken with her head cut off. There needed to be more hours in a day or more days in a week. She had thought she had put aside enough time for everything, but there was never enough time. As the afternoon moved along she had been ignoring her stomach's rumbles and just drank more and more coffee. As she hailed for a cab her stomach gave her another roar and she decided to put some food in it and maybe have another coffee. 

Tulip had heard about the Soup kitchen that had been sweeping their nation. She hailed that cab and asked the driver to take her to the famous soup kitchen. Tulip had had a friend named Margaret who once went to the soup kitchen. She said the place smelled great, but after she farted in the line the chef had immediately kicked her out of the restaurant and she was banned. Tulip told herself to keep her gas to herself. Hopefully she wouldn't also be kicked out. 

Once at the Soup place, Tulip looked at the menu provided to the customers. There were so many choices! Tulip was so eager to eat all of the soup, but she knew she could only pick one. She looked over the list again. She started at the regular soups. The beef consume sounded interesting. She didn't quite know what consume was. Maybe it was just broth. Maybe a description next to each soup would help customers pick better. Tulip moved onto her next option: beef barley. She wasn't a fan of barley. Beef vegetable, it was a bit basic and she could make basic ass soup at home. Chicken Noodle reminded her of being sick, Chicken vegetable rice - she didn't want to be weighed down by the rice. Clam chowder made her stomach turn. Cream of mushroom made her mouth water. Cream of corn chowder sounded gross. Cream of celery sounded like rabbit food. Vegetable medley, no. Tomato - she wasn't a child.

Finally she made her way past all the basic bitch soups and found herself reading through the specialty soups. Chilli, yum. It made her think about that hot firefighter she went on a few dates with in New York. She'd have to go through her little black book and give him another ring. She'd save chilli for later, maybe on a future date with a hot guy. Speaking of hot guys. The Turkey chilli only reminded her of the hot guy she hooked up with in Turkey. The country, not some turkey farm in Nebraska. Next.

The crab bisque looked really good and it probably tasted even better. The next option though, lobster, always beat crab. Crab was the homeless person to the king lobster. She was a classy woman and deserved only classy things. Though, she wasn't in the mood for lobster. Whatever Muligatani was. Really, this soup guy TM-Scarface, really needed to add some descriptions to his soups. It really wouldn't take that much effort and would really help a customer who didn't know what the fudge Muligatani is. Tulip skipped to the next option. Itlaian Wedding soup. Now that was a party, an Italian wedding. Plus all those Italian hunks to choose from. Why only take one home when you can take three home. Another one she didn't know, Culdo Verde. What was this menu? It was lazy. Seafood Medley, pass. French Onion! Tulip loved this kind of soup. She would order it, but the Potato bacon was a close second. Tulip approached the counter and ordered.

One French Onion soup please!

Report Post Tip

Finally the mobster and Saiyan Princes mission finally took him to the city of Detroit, he had been visiting the fine city a lot more in the last few weeks his magnificent and ever so memorable date with his woman Criseria practically guaranteeing a warm and friendly feeling every time he stepped off the plane or out of his car. Before he could begin his search he decided to pay a visit to his Soup place, if anything to see his things were going and naturally bring some of his guards up to speed on the hunt for Joli.

”Back in Detroit again Nappa... after all this time, seems a few things have hanged they definatly have a lot more to offer in places to go and things to do that’s for sure... No Nappa were not stoping at he cake store we were just at one in Chicago, if your hungry grab a soup when we get to where we’re going.”

After a few minutes of are we there yet TM, he finally arrives at the soup establishment. The moment he emerges form the vehicle he can hear a few patrons gulp. But alas it was their lucky day, TM wouldn’t be behind the counter playing god with peoples lunches as normal. His own staff snap to attention when they see him walk inside. As always he begins the little tour by making sure the entire place is sanitary and only serving the freshes soups made with the best of ingredients. All the whole talking shop to his guards there.

”She’s got another hospital here, I want Eric and Red to keep an eye on the damn place and let me know if you see JoliBebe And the moment you do see her please and I mean please don’t fuck around please don’t get lost in that seductive bodess she has call me... failure to do this will result in what happened to Charles.. everyone remembers Charles now?”

His guards begin to nod as they remember the tale of the lazy guard Charles, Kong story short he failed to tip off the crew about something important almost as important as his quest for revenge. After that it was almost as if the man was vaporized from this earth, TM could smirk being the only one to Turkey know what happened to the failure that use to serve him. Making sure the tension builds with each moment of silence before he departs and leaves them to their work, next stop rallying the troops at his Sub place.

Report Post Tip

TM had noticed alot of activity in the city of Detroit lately, and not the good kind most would prefer. The area taken over by a band of hooligans hell bent on killing as many employees of the fine mobsters in the world that they could. TM found himself with many others from every corner of this country trying to eradicate the menace. But the soldiers needed there relief too. TM was keen on helping the forces of good in any way possible, He felt returning to the humble soup place his family had started in the city a supporting way to help the effort along with sheer violence of course. 

Everyone could use a bowl of soup. 

He remarks to himself and his bodyguards who are constantly under fire, sending a few of them into town to seek the ingredients he desires. With each of the goods delivered one after the other, and in-between popping his head out to shoot at the rif raf he finds himself behind the stove gazing at his ancestors recipes. A smile on his face as he recreates the classic menu for the first time in a long long time. Making his way out front he takes another shot before announcing to his fellow mobsters.

SOUP IS ON COME AND GET IT! FREE UNTILL THESE FUCKS ARE ALL DEAD 

Report Post Tip

Grosso had been in Detroit to help out with the unforeseen uprising. It had been a busy couple of days and he had not slept as much as he would have wanted. Heb was walking through the street with some of his employees, here to keep him safe. They were being successful in their task but the cost did not come lightly. They were being targeted in this city. 

Fortunately his men had only been injured lightly and no one had yet been killed. As they continued their walk he saw that some of his men were low in energy and he needed to get them some energy. He had heard of a place nearby that served soup. That would be an easy way to feed and energize his men before they would all continue into battle.  

As the found TMs Soups DT they entered and saw another man, who had been busy in de battle with his men lined up. Grosso and his men waited until it was their turn. When they all had a bowl of soup they sat down and enjoyed they warm meal. They would eat slowly also trying to get some rest.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: TMs Soups DT
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL