Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 15:54:02
Page:  1 
TMs Subs Detroit Started by: TM-Scarface on May 30, '18 02:00

With one corner of the lunch market squared away with the recent opening of his fine soup establishment in Detroit the young mafioso figured it was time to lay in the ground work to ring forth his next franchise to the motor city. To make such a big move almost worried the business baron, although this type of worry also brought a certain sense of anticipation. Never at all would he have two of his establishments open within the same week let alone the same day. But the young man was more then ready for the influx of customers at both places. Even happily hiring his culinary inclines bodyguards to assist him on such an epic day. His man power split between both establishments, TM’s Soups already open. The young business mogul rushing to his newest business.

Making his way past the glass entrance he walks into the humble storefront which is TM’s Subs Detroit, for the most part the layout identical to all the other samdwhich shops he had around the country, everything so clean and neat a place you could go on break for work or take the family out for a nice sub. The smell of the fresh bread being made in the back along with the charming music piped through the place made it such a unique atmosphere. TM could only smile as he double checks everything, front he diameters of the slices of veggies right down to making sure there were enough napkins for his guests. Removing the batch of bread from the oven he has Frank make his way to the entrance to unlock the door. Welcoming the droves of individuals craving a sub to go along with there soup. The sign above so unavoidable to miss even still the clerks kind face as he spouts out.

TM’s Subs Detroit

“ Hello welcome to TM’s subs please take a look at the menu, and do remember we have the ingredients on stock to prepare any custom sandwich so by all means don’t be afraid.”

Regular subs:

Cold cut classic: bologna, ham, salami , cheddar cheese with your choice of garden fresh veggies served with potato crisps and a drink.

Turkey club: a classic in the world of sandwiches fresh sliced turkey served with mouth watering bacon served on a white Italian bun with your choice of fresh garden veggies and served with potato crisps and a drink.

Ham and cheese : classic staple of any working American, although we take Black Forest ham honey ham and Italian ham and stack them together with provolone and cheddar. Topped with your choice of garden fresh veggies. Sides with Potato crisps and a drink. 

Regular Italian: Finest uniformly sliced cuts of salami stacks on freshly baked Italian bread. Provolone cheese and a nice rich tomatoes sauce drizzled overtop your selection of garden fresh vegetables. Served with a side potato crisps and a drink.

Toasted Tuna: our ocean fresh tuna salad mixed with a light mayo onions and garlic served over an toasted Italian bun and topped with your selection of vegetables. Potato crisps and a drink on the side.

Salami supreme: white Italian bread stacked with Genoa and calabrese salami, a bit of piquant pepperoni for a bit of a kick, served with sautéed onions and peppers. Potato crisps and a drink served on the side.

Specialty subs: 

Thanks giving special: All the enjoyable bits of thanks giving, oven roasted turkey dark and light meat served ontop of s fresh Italian bun along side the normal thanksgiving day fixings stuffing mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Served by itself because ey it is a thanksgiving meal.

Rib Special: On the menu by popular demand a huge boneless rib cutlet smothered in BBQ sauce enough to the point it’s seeping into the bun. Served with your selection of vegetables and of course potato crisps and a drink.

Philly cheese steak: A personal favorite of TM finest cuts of steak sautéed to perfection with onions and peppers all warmly kept between a nice bun and smothered with cheese sauce. Served with crisps and a drink.

Roasted chicken provolone: only the finest overn roasted chicken is sliced up to prepare this classic, served on an Italian bun with a garlic mayo lettuce tomato and cucumbers! Served with a side of crisps and a drink.

Vegetables: Any and all that are in season not limited but include: Lettuce, Spinach, red onions, sautéed white onion, green,red,orange bell peppers, Jalapeño peppers, banana peppers, tomato, pickles, mushrooms and black olives.

Drinks: sodeepop (various flaviours)

Crisps: regular, cheddar n onion, salt n vinegar

Report Post Tip

Criseria had been in Detriot for a couple of days and she noticed there was another shop opened in the area by Tm-Scarface. Of course she wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to see him or visit his establishment. So she heads on in. She takes a look at the menu and has fully decided what she wants before she gets to the counter. 

"TM-Scarface, I am so happy to see you, I am wanting to order a Toasted tuna, reglar crisps and Cocoa Cola"

Report Post Tip

Opening day first customer of TM’s Subs Detroit, his recent and ongoing stay in the city really giving him a chance to add on to the eastern wing of his business empire. Although not as Far East as some places a long neglected city in the business agenda of his grandfather. The young man more proud to have remedied that.. Giving his staff a break and manning the counter he is happy to see Master Assassin Criseria enter his establishment. For a while he had thought about the brazen move he had made kissing her cheek. The two hadn’t spoken about it and truthfully matters such as that were elusive to the ambitious underboss for the most part.

”I was wondering when you were going to come through those doors, I swear sometimes your the only thing keeping me in business in some areas of this fine country we live in. Let me guess soup and a samdwhich right? Should be able to whip you up that roasted tuna and get over to TM’s Soups to whip you up a nice free soup to go along with it!. I trust you have been amusing yourself since I have been so busy? Your triggermen seem to agree with my shot in the dark... in any case,”

TM began to prepare his boss’s order. Much like the soups it a routine, something all sub staff is trained in the TM way. Even still her excellent selection making him hungry for one of his own, and for a split second before it is completed he thinks of taking a bite. But alas he knew a long time ago to come inbetween a woman and her food was deadly and in this life forget about it. Placing the samdwhich in the toaster wan the crisps drop in the frier. Serving up Criseria her sodeepop before the samdwhich and the crisps are served side by side. Smile on his face as he refuses payment.

”Just enjoy is all I ask my dear, square up with me when we get back to LA.. Babylon is calling our names hun.”

Report Post Tip

Criseria couldn't help but smile at Tm-Scarface's  comments and assumptions because of course he knew her all to well. Though she did make her way here to see him because she did enjoy his company after all, though how does one go about saying that without being to forward and after his kiss on the cheek none the less. 

"You know I would come here, I enjoy the food at all the establishments but I also enjoy saying hi to my wonderful Rhm, and I do agree Babylon is calling our names. I hope we get to do that soon. I do thank you for always taking such good care of me in each of your restaurants."

Report Post Tip

TM could only happily remark in return to his bosses kind words. Them sending a wave of warmth thru him unlike he’s experienced, any compliment grand but a compliment from her was just pure gold. As the two shared a gaze his smile could only widen as he takes a deep breathe losing himself into the complex stars in which her eyes are, again much like the other night part of him yurning to kiss her cheek if not her lips finally, but realizing perhaps such a feat was best attempted at the humble but soon to be thriving Babylon back in LA . As he watched her walk out of the establishment and into the fine Detroit day. Himself returning to managing his humble sub shop. When his employees return he rushes off to TM’s Soups trying to beat his boss there. 

Report Post Tip

Joli barges in to the restaurant beyond annoyed, her flight had been delayed by a few hours. She be lined up to the counter pushing pass customers, she then stared at the person taking her order. " I want a roasted chicken provolone and make it snappy, also find me a bottle of wine! I don't care if you have to go to another store to buy the bottle. I demand alcohol with my order!" Joli yelled slamming down a hundred dollar bill. She was beyond flustered due to a drug deal going south, dealing in the Detroit area had its issues and she knew but tonights screw up shouldn't have happened. She stood waiting for her sandwich tapping her foot impatiently. She then turned and pulled her gun out and pointed it.

"Someone needs to hurry the hell up with my food or I will shoot this place up! and don't even think about calling the cops!" She fired a round up at the ceiling and put her gun away as she waited.

Report Post Tip

Greybeard had just arrived in Detroit and it was a city he visited in the past. On his way from the airport to the city's center, almost everything seemed familiar. He remembered how he used to find the little differences in places but as time was passing by, he was getting used to the city life and those little details have started to lose their meaning. 

That day was different though as he passed by a shop he never saw before. The sign read TM’s Subs Detroit  and as he never had one of those before, he just had to give it a try.

Greybeard entered the shop and walk towards the counter. he took a look at the menu and the choice became clear as soon as his eyes noticed the word "ribs".

He cleared his throat before giving his order "Hello there. I would like the Rib Special and add some peppers and mushrooms in there if you don't mind." 

He turned around and took a better look of the place while he was waiting for his order to be prepared. It was a nice place and it did have a certain feel into it. "Maybe I should start noticing the details again." he thought and before he knew it his order was ready. 

Greybeard payed the man and left with his sub on hand. He loved eating while walking on the street since it gave him excuse to stop every now and then and take a better look of the city's sites.

Report Post Tip

It was getting nearer to lunchtime in Detroit..Elias was feeling quite hungry and he knew exactly where to go to fill the appetite..TM Subs! Owned by the fine Don TM-Scarface himself...although Elias hadn't seen the don in quite some time, not even since he started leading a family in this world once more...'I hope he's here this time though' Elias thought to himself before opening the door..

Elias look towards the counter and Don TM was nowhere to be seen - 'where on earth is he?' Elias thought to himself, now starting to feel quite agitated...'is it Detroit? Maybe he knew I was coming and wanted to avoid me?' Elias now, seemingly getting himself in emotional turmoil as to why they weren't seeing other in these parts anymore...

But, one thing didn't change, Elias was still hungry and ordered his favourite Turkey Sub, with house mayo and salad, the assistant rung up the order and Elias handed over the money, although this time there was not a side order of TM's special Cocaine mix to go on the side...

He sat down quietly in the corner eating his lunch, with the image of an empty counter playing over & over in his mind....'that's it' Elias thought to himself...I need to go and hunt down TM himself...find out once and for all what's going on...'

Report Post Tip

“I know I forgot to make you a damn soup Nappa but could you just shut your damn mouth for five secondsnd let me think, he’ll we’re on our way to TM’s Subs for Christ sake just have one of the bimbos working there to make you a sandwhich... Yes Nappa you can get extra meat on it.. No they won’t charge you... I said god damn it Nappa shut up!”

TM only could remark to his bodyguard after being hounded by one stupid question or remark after the other, however despite his throbbing headache and angry temperament he chalked it all up as a cost of business. Sure his guard was a talker but he was also effective on the battlefield a trait TM had admired out of not just in but most of his soldiers and guards. At long last they arrive at TM’s Subs and he begins to make his way inside taking a look around.

”Wait for the.... god damn it Nappa”

The Saiyan had merely blinked before he noticed the bald and bulky guard of his helping himself to almost any meat that wasn’t locked away undercooked and or frozen. The other staff members standing there in shock at what easily could put future Arby’s meat mountain to shame. But alas he promised ge guard a sandwhich and he was sure as hell not in the mood to deal with the whining again. Deciding to let it slide before he begins his inspection of this establishment, already he could see some of his staff members a little uneasy.

”What? What is it? If you got something to say tell me because if I find out later it will be much worse, and I can assure you nobody here and nobody who is u fortunate enough to witness what happens will not like it one damn bit... So what is it... you state your name and tell me what and when.”

TM’s eyes grow cold and his once amused smile on his face fades to such a seriousness, the tension in the business rising as he can see the man gulp. Feeling his patience draw thinner and thinner with each passing moment untill the guy gets the net and speaks up.”Sir Joli was in here about a few days ago but we couldn’t find you so we didn’t know what to do we didn’t know you were looking for her sir please.” TM clenches his fist everyone in the room expecting the worst when he extends his arm out exposing then palm of his hand. As the nervous worker blinks TM puts his hand on the young man a shoulder muttering.

”I forgive you”

Report Post Tip

Kamarile was spending a lot of time in her new home city and trying to learn the place, since she was rather new on these streets. She turned a corner only to see and smell a wonderful place that was calling her name after a day spent exploring. She decides to head over to it. The place is called TMs Subs Detroit.  The name the sounded like something she remembered from some the old mob guys sitting around and talking when she was younger. She decided to walk in and check it out. It was an older place, you could see it had an age to it, but it was still clean. She headed to the counter. The lady says "Hi, today's special is the Philly cheesesteak, what can I get you today?" Kamarile replied "Actually I would like to try your daily special, though can i get extra cheese, and a soda too."  She pays the lady and finds a table while waiting on her food. Today her boss has told her she needed to travel and learn the other hot spots of where the family does business.  She has her ticket for later, but for now she is going to enjoy this food.  The food arrives just as her tummy starts growling, the first bite of the sandwich makes her glad she stopped here before leaving town. She continues eating but opens her book since she does have a little time to pass. 

Report Post Tip

It had been an enjoyable cab ride thru the city so far. Altho he hadn’t stopped anywhere yet he was content to enjoy the sights thru the windows of the cab. The cabbie was more then enthusiastic to let the meter run and just cruise around. Tommy figured he would be more then happy to continue riding on forever until he felt that familiar rumble in his stomach.

Hey, you know of a place where I can grab some chow?

“Yeah, there’s a place us cabbies go to when we need a quick yet good meal… I’ll take you there.”

The cab pulls up in front of the sandwich shop, almost telling the driver to pass it on by, only deciding to give it a try after the driver assured him that it’s the best sandwich in the city. Convinced Tommy pays the cabbie bidding him farewell before heading inside the establishment.

Got to love the smell of freshly baked bread…. And… peppers and onions on the grill…. Perhaps that cabbie was right.

Tommy thinks to himself as he makes his way to the counter, as he does he noticed a familiar face sitting at one of the tables reading her book. He can’t help but notice he’s seen her in various places he’s traveled, a fellow globe trotter he thinks to himself. Standing at the counter he is ready to order.

Tempted to try the Philly but I’ll just have the toasted tuna, raw veggies the works… just mayo and salt and pepper…. No drink.

He remarks to the guy behind the counter before he takes a seat to wait for his sandwich. His eyes peering back to the woman sitting at the table humbly reading her book. Tommy couldn’t remember the last book he read, only thing he reads now says are the daily news.

Intelligent and attractive. Yep out of my league…

Tommy remarks as he takes a look around at other patrons enjoying there sandwiches. The rumble from with in growing almost unbearable. By the time his sandwich arrives, the glare he gives the server could easily be caption the fuck took you so long. However he merely mutters.

Thanks.. I hope it’s good.

As Tommy eats his sandwich every once and a while he will glance up to the woman reading away, contented to be lost in the words of the novel. By the time he finishes his sandwich he had wondered if he should have made an effort to sit and speak with her, deducing that they would probably cross paths again in the future. With the last bite disappearing with a gulp he rises from his table.Throwing down a generous tip for the staff. As he makes his way to the exit he flashes the woman another smile before returning to exploring the Motor City.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: TMs Subs Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL