Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:05:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Motor city motors Started by: Somnyoneshoe on Jun 13, '18 17:12

Isabella got of the cab of a large truck which had a candy apple red Duesenberg Model SJ on the back trailer.  The car was dinged up pretty badly but not totaled. 

"Somny!"  She said eagerly, making her way to her friend.  "I'm afraid this very rare, very expensive baby needs some love... please tell me someone in this place can help me getting her back to the state she used to be?"

Isabella looked back at the car remembering driving it down the highway in Canada, a smile playing on her lips, "It's of the utmost importance that I get her back on the road as soon as possible."

Report Post Tip

Cute Hmmm cute, Somny was beating his brain trying to imagine how a cute car looked. He really never before had thougth of cars as cute. But then something stirred in the back of his mind.

Hmm maybe this is what youre looking for, kinda round shapes, curvy and cute Like a sweet young Girl.

Somny led Joy into One Of the garages.

now Hows this for Cute

Somny looked at Joy to see her reaktion

Report Post Tip

Ohhh Bella Bella Bella, Sweet mama looks at the fine car.

Somny grabbed his hair With both hands and pulled hard. He then regained his calm. And started examining the car.

Hmm its Bradley damaged, but i guess we Can get it fixed up if the motor is intact and it seems so. Now how about you young lady? Are you allrigth Isabella-Luciano 

I Swear youre making me an old man Ahead of time Bella. What Would i have done if you had killed yourself in a crash, and Sal, what Would have become of your father. I am filing up this car for you Bella, AND Then ill get a proper driver for you young lady. No more crashes

Report Post Tip

"Zio Somny you're the absolute best!"  Isabella squealed and kissed his cheeks.  "I promise I wasn't injured at all - I'm actually quite a good driver.  The fault of this horrible wreck is actually some Canadian wildlife...  a MOOSE stepped out onto the road while I was making an expedited retreat from the city limits.  Never mind why, suffice to say I was driving fast and I had to make a quick decision to hit a 1500lbs animal or hope I cleared the ditch.  The ditch, of course, seemed a safer risk to take."

She shook her head.  "The guy with me punched the moose repeatedly and shot it.  So never fear, the rapscallion did pay for getting in my way."

Report Post Tip

Somny bust into a Wild laugh.

You are a crazy Girl. And i am just glad you are alive. I Will fix the car up but its gonna take some time.

Somny shaked his head and hugged Isabella-Luciano.

Report Post Tip

Assunto walked into @somnyoenshoe's establishment after seeing the large advertisement signs by the road. An upgrade was well overdue for his car he thought to himself. Whilst browsing the cars outside he decided to head in to see if somnyoneshoe was hiding some cars inside.

Walking in he didn't spot any cars, he did run into a somnyoneshoe himself. He asked @Asunto what he was looking for, not a hard question for him because he had made up his mind a long time ago. He really wanted a 1931 Cord Cabriolet. He came here hoping he had one or could acquire one for him. Money wouldn't be a problem...

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Motor city motors
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL