Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:28
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Adding of a new city Started by: Gasparo_Raoul on Jun 15, '18 15:55
With the not so recent adding if the city of Seattle I feel it is time to add just one more to the mix

What do you guys think
Report Post Tip

Well thinking about a recent addition, might be nice. I'd say now sure is the wrong time though since we need to look at city population too.

Report Post Tip
To even it out, but ya population hasn't been too high. Maybe we should consider any city without a criminal organization has npc crews take over after 14 days
Report Post Tip

that sounds good sorta like how Detroit was hostile until we cleared it 

Report Post Tip

Yes basically the concept though I don't see this getting to much ground as again the population is low and it's hard to even keep the numbers need for the cities we have :/

Report Post Tip

I think we revisit the topic of adding New Orleans back into the game. That’s what’s really important 

Report Post Tip
I dont know if thid is really a propriety
right now considering how much empty space our crews have
Report Post Tip

I think we revisit the topic of adding New Orleans back into the game. That’s what’s really important 

I think an easier solution would be to rename Seattle to New Orleans imo.

Report Post Tip

In my opinion we should not have Seattle, the game doesn't have the userbase it once did and I think we should go back to 6 cities... Which I still think is too many for the current userbase.

Report Post Tip

Do it

Report Post Tip

I wouldn’t mind renaming Seattle, or we could drop districts and just go back to having 8 cities. Hell we could possibly have 9-10 cities. I’ve personally never been a fan of districts

Report Post Tip

I'd love to see it go back to no districts and 5 or 6 cities. No need to re-name Seattle, we needed a west coast city to help balance the game. Plus, the Pac-Northwest was quite heavily involved in the transportation of booze from Canada to the US... See the below link:

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/this-week-in-history-1934-the-rum-running-reifels-are-charged-in-seattle

Report Post Tip

I wouldn’t mind seeing the districts dropped and seeing New Orleans, St Louis or Miami and Boston added back. That way the country has 10 cities to fill and not 20+ districts 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
I would like to see Miami as well
Report Post Tip

It Would be nice To have London,palermo, or Toronto

Report Post Tip
i would definitely love to see atlanta on this game for sure.
Report Post Tip

I'd love to see it go back to no districts and 5 or 6 cities. No need to re-name Seattle, we needed a west coast city to help balance the game. Plus, the Pac-Northwest was quite heavily involved in the transportation of booze from Canada to the US... See the below link:

Yeah but... The first reports of Mafia activity in the United States came from New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

This is weird...I post the street thing then see this 1 minute later...

Anyway, I say kill SEA and add New Orleans or Dallas, and then add Boston with 2 districts. We need a southern city, and Boston is a big mob place. Would be good for Irish RP.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Adding of a new city
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL