Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:41:04
Page:  1 
Belle Cappelli Started by: Somnyoneshoe on Jun 16, '18 16:54

The Shop had prime location in central Detroit. Sony had chosen it carefully because he knew from his any other business ventures into clothing items that location was everything when you wanted to sell luxury clothing and accessories.

When people spent large amounts of money on clothing they usually wishes to be seen doing it. Somny had catched on to that quickly.

Now he had imported a large aount of hats from the old country. He had a department for womens hats, the newest and finest Milano and Rome had to offer. He even had made sure to hire staff so that he would always have a young beautifull woman in the store who could catwalk the hat for any male buyers who was buying gifts for their wife or daugthers.

He also had ordered a selection of mens hats, in different makes and models. Here he had gone for ore traditional hats rather than the newest fashion.

He also had a selection of walking canes for his elderly customers.

Everything was ready, he turned the doorsign to

OPEN

Report Post Tip

Somny looking at his collection of gentlemens hats from italy suddenly noticed a special hat, a hat that reminded him of a friend. This hat would fit Vincent_Mancini just perfect. And since Vince just a few days ago had taken up the role of Rigth hand for Kris Kringles new formed crew a gift was in order.

He had one of his employees put it in a nice package and wrap it up.

Report Post Tip

Elias had heard in the city of Detroit there was a newly opened business, it was run by his family associate Somnyoneshoe. Rumors on the streets Belle Cappelli was the place to go for any new threads...

Elias walked in and was greeted by Somnyoneshoe himself, he walked up to him and shook him by the hand firmly...'it's good to see you friend' said Elias before tipping his hat towards his direction. 

'How can I help you Elias' said Somnyoneshoe before checking our Elias' attire...'I know what you're thinking, and yes....that's why I'm here..I've had this black pressed suit and hat for a while now, it's travelled with me from Detroit, to Chicago and now back to Detroit. It's got a bit dirty over time, and even with dry cleaning, I just can't get out some of the stains...stains of my past actions...if you know what I mean'

'I want something fresh, something that will be noticeable, but not to stand out from a crowd, because the last thing I want is to stand out too much...'

At this moment Elias passed an envelope containing $500 to Somnyoneshoe...'I hope this will be enough for some replacements?'

Elias waited to see what Somnyoneshoe would pull out before being ready to try on some new items...

Report Post Tip

It was easy to see for Somny that Elias needed a makeover. And he was the rigth man for the job.

Thats more than enough for you to walk out of this shop lke king of motor city Somny laughed.

Lets start with a hat and work from there. These are the ones we have at hand today.

Somne gestured towards the hat display in the mens department.

See anything you like

Report Post Tip

Elias chuckled at Somnyoneshoe - Indeed it is my friend, however I need a few different suits you see...I get attached to things, and once I feel comfortable don't wish to have anything else. But my suit has obviously seen better days so i'm interested to see what you have and i'd be delighted to start with the hats...!'

Elias walked with Somnyoneshoe to the hat section, and one hat in particular stood out... it was a brown Fedora style, with a burgundy stripe at the bottom..

'This is definitely the hat for me good sir..! It's totally my style! It looks expensive but hey...I've made some serious money moving some of TM-Scarface's cocaine, have you tried his product before? It's some of the finest quality this world has ever seen!'

Report Post Tip

Well Elias then by all means lets test it while you test the hat. That way we have more energy for the task of chosing your suits and ties.

Somny leads Elias to a backroom

Report Post Tip

Elias follows Somnyoneshoe to the backroom to try on his hat infront of a multitude of mirrors...he stands in front of the first centre mirror, and he's able to see the hat from all angles...'this is perfect my friend - just what i'm looking for. I'm wondering rather than a suit off the peg, do you offer in house tailoring? Of course I'm happy to pay premium, top, crisp dollar bills for all the materials and time needed..whatdya' say? Could we come to some kind of agreement?

Report Post Tip

We indeed do offer that, we strive to meet all of our customers needs

Somny swears inside himself, damn damn i knew there was something ididnt think off, ohh well ill just hire a tailor or two tommorow and for now pretend we have the service.

Looking up from his thougths he said to Elias

But lets start with a whiskey rigth, then later you can talk with my tailor

Report Post Tip

'That sounds like an absolutely fantastic idea Somnyoneshoe' said Elias smiling before necking the Whiskey - 'did you know this is my favourite drink? Although I'm guessing you do, I've told pretty much everyone in our family i'm addicted to this shit...'

'What time shall I come back tomorrow to meet the tailor? I hope he's trustworthy? Have you worked with him before...and I hope he can keep his mouth shut and turn a blind eye to what we're discussing whilst I'm getting measured up....capisce?'

Report Post Tip

Putting on his best pokerface Somny smiled convincingly to Elias

He is the best, from the old country and all.

To himself he thougth, whoever the fuck i get to do this better shine or he will walk out of here a crible.

Report Post Tip

A new shipment of hats had arrived, now Somny started opening the boxes and putting them on display.

Report Post Tip

Isabella dragged Thomas_Gallagher into the shop with her, a large army of bodyguards coming in behind them.  Her father had insisted on the bodyguards if she was going to be out and about after having been shot recently.  He wasn't yet sure if she or he had been the target and was taking NO chances.

Thomas had the 'fortune' to share her father's height and build and so it was that Isabella conceived that the crew's 'low man on the totem pole' would join her in a shopping trip to buy her father a new suit as a gift.  He would stand as a body double for the Don so that he could be properly surprised.

"Come on Thomas, just here... stand up on the stool the man will need to make sure he gets all the measurements off you.  I can't believe my good luck in finding someone with Dad's build in the crew!"  She laughed.  "Where did you say you were from originally again, Thomas?"

Report Post Tip

Having just been made an associate of the Luciano Crime Family Thomas relished the opportunity to get out and about to show them he really has what it takes. Plus to be accompanying the very daughter of the Don himself, he felt honored.

Suddenly he feels a hand grab his lower arm and with that he is being pulled into what looks like a very expensive, luxurious clothing store.. 

"God I must look like a right pauper" He mutters to himself. But continues to smile as Isabella looks to be in her element, utmost enjoying herself!

Having browsed the store for a short while he is hailed over by a man with a measuring tape, he steps up on the small pokey stall and tries to stand as tall and as straight as possible. Hes never had this done before..

After conversing with Isabella for a short while she get's onto the topic of where he came from.. his home land. 

"I was born here in Downtown Detroit, My lady.." But knowing full well that's not what she mean't he continued..

"The name gives it away hah?" He smirks

"My grandparents immigrated here from Ireland around about 1848, originally farmers; the great famine had them on their knees.. My family has always just gotten by with the bare minimum, that is why I am here with you today.. to change that"

"What's life like for you here in Detroit, If I may ask.. have you always lived here?"

Report Post Tip

"Good heavens, No.  Though I guess I got rid of the accent well enough if you can't hear it."  She chuckled.  "New York leaves it's mark.  My grand parents were first over from the Old Country.  I didn't know them though, my mother got knocked up by Don Salvatore when she and he were just young and they sent my mother away to have me since they didn't approve of my father's ties to this thing of ours."

She shrugged.  "My mother didn't give me up though.  Raised me up right in New York City and just before she passed away I was able to meet my father in Chicago.  I helped him move his business here to Detroit and the rest is history."

She looked at the tailor, "I want the suspenders to match the pocket square... be sure they are the same shade now."

She looked back to Thomas, "As for what Detroit is like... well, I suppose it is quite different from Chicago which was also quite different from New York.  Detroit has more culture, rather like New York, always trying to be on the cutting edge of innovation and the future... Chicago is a working man's town I think."  She chuckled.  "I rather prefer Detroit over Chicago if I'm honest.  Have you ever been to Chicago?"

Report Post Tip

"I thought your voice had a slight 'ring' to it I just wasn't completely sure.. But I haven't actually been.. anywhere, my lady"  Thomas then pauses for a second and continues..

"After a brief education I went out to seek employment, with only my fathers wage supporting a family of five we were constantly left with less than the bare necessities.. So being the oldest I only saw fit that I helped out. That is  all I have really known since"

Realizing that Isabella was listening quite intently he continued..

"But that's not to mean I haven't dreamed of it! I am hoping with this new found opportunity with Don Salvatore and yourself I shall be able to make it a reality at some stage.. but for now I am just happy to be here!"

He smiles at her then wonders off slightly in a train of thought..

"Though I have only been with them for a short time I have really taken a shine to Isabella. Outright beautiful, Intelligent but most of all genuine.. not a combination you see much of around here.. though I need to keep my head down, I can only Imagine how protective the Don is towards her!"

Report Post Tip
having had a box of fine quality leather hats arrive from france Somny was taking em out and putting Them on display One by One. Each was fine, had that special new hat smell and needed to have its own special room too be seen by eventuel buyers.

Somny had both the space for and the talent too make the hats stand out in his display Windows
Report Post Tip
Having a invitation for a party later that nigth Somny went to his store to find a suitable hat to war. After all, arriving in the rigth attire was crucial.
Report Post Tip

Marie and her nanny conversing casual as they walked down the sidewalk in the upper scale part of the central Detroit business district.  Marie had been spending more time here lately in Detroit rather than Chicago because things in Chicago were well in hand.  She wanted to give Lucky as much time with his child as they could during this time of peace.  Despite all their efforts, peace would never be guaranteed in this thing of theirs, but she was hell bent on taking advantage of it as long as she could.  It had been a rough postpartum for Marie and she had been very thankful for Zenna, her mid-wife/nanny.  Aurora had been a very colicky baby and when sheer exhaustion had over taken her or business had demanded her attention, Zenna had been there to take care of the baby. 

A mid-wife and nanny had been her mother's idea and it had been a good one, Marie had to admit.  Zenna had been recommended to her by some of the mafiosi in Detroit.  She was a first-generation Italian elderly mother of a local wise guy who was known for her cookies that she would often bake and send along with her son to give away.

Marie had chosen to wear a simple blue dress today with elbow length white gloves and a white hat with a bit of netting on the front brim.  If Marie had wanted to she could have afforded the best dresses from all over the world, but she often instead wore modest and simple dresses that were made by local seamstresses.  However, today she was looking for accessories to complete an elegant dress that had been personally made for her by a popular designer in Paris.  The dress would be worn to a prestige event that was being held in Las Vegas and many of the movers and shakes of this time would be there.  It was a part of this life that Marie really did not care for and she knew that Lucky would with her only if she asked him too.  He hated these hob nob events even more than she did.  

The new mother looked up at the store sign and stated to Zenna, "Oh here it is.  The store I was told about.  They should have a hat that will go with my new dress."  She pushed open the door and walked in, holding the door open to allow Zenna to push the baby carriage through as well.  She then smiled as she looked around and began to browser through the stores large inventory of hats of all shapes and sizes.  Surely she would find something here.

Report Post Tip

Well Hello dear Marie_Lucania its an honour having you here. Ohh and you have brougth yours and Sals little gold nugget. Let me see that little champion.

Putting his Big head Down In the babys stroller while making weird noises and smiling from Ear to Ear.

So little Pinocchio, have you come to visit your uncle Somny, oh youre such a fine little thing. Old Somny here is gonna teach you alot a things when you come of age.

Somny sende Marie a vink With his eye.

Even a godmother must wait when the baby is In the house. Now what Can i do for you Marie

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Belle Cappelli
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL