Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 05:24:09
Page:  1 
The Hustle! Started by: Flexx-Mitchell on Jun 20, '18 04:21

Flexx made moves on the regular. He learned from relatives, and that was the way to come up. Out in the streets is where he spent most of his time. That was the way the hustle worked. On the daily Flexx would make his way around the block dumping packs to all his local clients. This day was different, he was rolling up into another part of town, not so familiar. The drop off was actually a little bigger than the regular, but this would be a nice come up with success. He makes this run by himself, due to the comfortability of the client, and the location. The hustle was dirty like that, but necessary. He let a few of his homies know what he was up to just in case. He also kept his heater on deck just in case he had to improvise. He heads out to the desert, it was the southern part of Vegas. Looked to be unmarked territory.  Flexx is driving and smoking a blunt, listening to some tunes as he makes his way to the location. The drive was about thirty to forty five minutes from his neighborhood. As Flexx got closer he prepared himself for the meet. About one mile away he stopped to make sure he had everything. He had his gat, the two bags of product. He takes another look around to make sure he wasn’t being watched. He continues to his destination. Rolling through the unknown neighborhood. He could see that he was noticed. He turns down an industrial block, he made his way to the drop. He pulls around back and parks. Before he gets out he takes a look at his surroundings. He had backed in just so that he would be ready to go if needed. He had two options, to hop the fence on foot, or if he had to hop in the vehicle and bounce, either way through the ally would work, depending on the way this all goes down. The contact he was meeting was new, and he was on alert for this one. He grabbed the two bags and made his way into the building. He walked past two or three thugs standing at the door. When he entered it was sort of a lounge, or brothel, more females than men. A pretty big thug walks up to him and instructs him to follow him. They walked down the hall and entered a room in the back. As they entered, there were about four to five thugs in the room with the one person who looks like they were running this.

“Come on in, Welcome to my place. I have heard about you and your product, being the reason for the variety and quantity. “

The gangster ordered their men to bring the bags over. Flexx reached in to his breast pocket and pulled out a blunt. While he did that the thugs startled and pulled their weapons out.

“Woa , Woa, Just a stick y'all, Mind if I light up,?”

The group calms as Flexx pulls out the blunt and lights it. He takes a few drags and passes it to the left. As they smoke Flexx pulls out a few more to get the cypher going.

“So each of these are the different strains I have on deck. Swivel, keeps you on alert. Couchpuff, is for that laid back feeling. And some og kush with a toxic koolaid mix."

The customer’s name was juice. He continued to look through the bags and smell the different flavors. Everything went well, the money was exchanged. Flexx just needed to get back to HQ. He gets up and shakes the customer’s hand, grabs the bag of money and makes his way out to the car. He had a feeling, but in this business you always did. He jumped  in and did one more check. Having this feeling would make you do that. He stops the car and pulls out, as he headed down the alley he could see a vehicle move in to position to tail him .

“Dammit, I knew it. I shouldn’t have come by myself. Can’t go back to hq, gotta shake em.”

Flexx slows down a bit, reaches into his pocket and pulls out a blunt and lights it. He checked his rear view and took a long drag from the blunt and smashed on the gas as he fishtailed down the street. Of course the tailing vehicle gave chase. It was on now.

Report Post Tip

He was moving without thinking, he had to shake the tail. The only think he could think of was to lead them into an unknown neighborhood and try and lose them. He headed up the block at a speed that would keep a good distance. He turned right. The tail was still behind him. He swang left hoping over a small island separating the middle of the streets. He just needed to make a few more turns, the tail car was falling further away with each turn Flexx made. Soon he would be in the clear and able to return to HQ back to safety. It was getting darker so that made it a little easier for him to hit his corner. Flexx makes two rights, turns up an alley, and then another right again. He was on the highway back to his block. He looked in his rear view just to check if they caught sight of him. He turned the lights off and rolled ghost till he was sure that he was safe to continue back to his block. He continued on the road home and it seemed to be clear. A little more distance from that other hood he turns the lights on. He reaches into his pocket as he slows to a normal speed and pulls out a blunt. He lights it and takes a long drag and he made his way back to the block. After this evening, this deal. He definitely would do business with them again, but on his turf. All in the clear he pulls up to his HQ.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Hustle!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL