Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 10:03:37
Page:  1 
Coercion at it's finest Started by: MurphyMacManus on Jun 24, '18 23:21

There was literally money to be made in everything you did. We made our money a little bit differently to what you're probably used to. I saw an opportunity to make money in everything, and I mean everything.

I had trucks of booze running from Chicago, all the way across to Los Angeles in California. None of the runs ever got held up by the feds, they never did. But all that changed when Agent Orval Parks came onto the scene. Nobody saw him coming.

The guy went to Princeton, had something about him. I think he actually came from a wealthy family. Fella could have went on to become President of the United States, so what the fuck did he become a prohis for? He could have had it all, instead he decided to stick his nose into my business. How regretful this would make him.

So we had our usual run from Chicago going back to Los Angeles. Everything was planned out as normal, and the trucks got about half way when Agent Parks came and busted everything. He called a halt to the trucks, and everything stopped. The drivers and the men got out, along with the feds in front of them.

Agent Parks holds up his badge and declares that these trucks are being seized in the name of the Volstead Act. That sorry little shit actually thought he could stop my transportation reaching it's destination and that he would bring the whole thing down as a conspiracy charge? I said fuck him, and fuck that.

A couple of days later and we had the guy at gun point in his home. A knife was held to his wife's throat, and he was sweating like you wouldn't believe. I was sat down at his kitchen table, drinking his coffee and looking him in the face; watching the terror and fear reach his eyes.

"You know who I am, and I definitely know who you are. So I want you to listen to me very, very carefully"

"From now on, you are going to be allowing my deliveries to reach Los Angeles untouched. If you so much as be in the same area as the trucks, then I will personally chop Mrs Parks into little fucking pieces, and send to her mothers house"

"That is how things will be from now on. You will answer to Mr Carmine here, and you will do anything that he says. Do you understand me, Agent Parks?"

He nods his head. And that was that. Coercion at it's finest. I would leave the rest up to Carmine, and I head out of the house and get into the car, ready for Roland Vista my bodygaurd to drive me back to the headquarters.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Carmine Ligambi gives you a call from his office

“Under the Family’s protection you can prosper beyond your wildest dreams under our leadership and political connections. Your only worry? Letting us wet our beak.”
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Coercion at it's finest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL