Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 02:36:24
Page:  1 
TMs Taxi Started by: TM-Scarface on Jun 26, '18 12:13

TM’s recent visit to Detroit and absolute delight from sampling the cities cuisine to exploring the various shops and services each place was offering. It truly was an enjoyable and always was when he visited. Naturally these visits although recreational in nature had always inspired him and his own business model, a part of him he could never turn off he was and foremost one of the communities biggest business mogul. A position taken with a certain type of pride. The cities proximity to others and he border making it the the perfect places to set up a front. Using his connections with the ruling Luciano family to make things start to happen and within a few short weeks things are already well underway at the construction sight. Finishing up not too long albeit after a few workers found themselves buried beneath the foundations.

It all began with the purchase of a few new top of the line vehicles, and a small little stand by s vast parking lot where the vehicles were stored until despatch. While wandering the lovely city of Detroit you find yourself growing more tired and wary with each passing moment and each additional shopping bag added on your arm. It was a great day but you knew there was no chance in hell that you would make it home with so much stuff to carry. Sighing and inevitably accepting your fate you continue on until you notice a lineup of vehicles ahead, figuring there was an accident your curiosity gets the better of you as you make your way over to inspect. A smile striking your face when you notice it wasn’t the home of tragedy but a miracle the glowing yellow sign overhead not only a relief but a god send.

TM’s Taxi

*All customers are to take the first cab in line, first come first serve. Speak to the dispatcher in the booth for special transportation requirements. All fares are a flat rate of 5$*

Seeing you struggling with your baggage the driver in the front car exits he vehicle and begins to place your shopping bags in the storage compartment, the size of the city and central location of the cab depot making it the ideal way for people visiting to explore the city without worrying about car rental fees and such, the service simple. And clearly the cheapest mode of transportation running on a flat rate of only $5.

Report Post Tip

Elias & Isabella_Luciano were finishing off their evening when he came across TMs Taxi Service...he grinned to himself and tugged at the hand of Isabella - 'Don TM really doesn't spare any change in this world does he. Once again he see's a service required and delivers straight away! One day I'll be sure to introduce you to him..in fact, you know what. Let's go straight to Los Angeles' now. We've not been there for AGES and it'll be good for you to meet my extended network of friends. What do you think?'

Elias looked at Isabella, hoping she would agree to the trip. It would only be for a couple of days, but one quite memorable.

Report Post Tip

"TAXI!"  Isabella called out and flagged down a ride.  "The Lake Shore Train Station please."  She paid the driver with a very large tip and settled in to relax as the cab pulled away from the curb.  Noting another gangster she was familiar with rushing towards her she asked the driver, "Please wait!  I'll share a cab with this person who is coming up next."

She opened the door for her friend.  "Need a ride?"  She asked in a friendly tone as she let the next gangster into the car with her.

Report Post Tip

The sun has set when Alexander came out of the airport. The last few days had been extremely stressful which meant he was physically and mentally exhausted. His decision to come back to Detroit under the exigent circumstances had not been an easy one. Even though he had been here before, he was still a stranger to the city. For a moment he wondered if that was all he would ever be, a stranger surrendering to his solitude. 

Shaking his head to push the thought to the back of his mind, Alexander brushed back his hair with his hand as he lazily gazed at the streets nearby. He wondered what to do next, where to go, whom to seek. His hand clutched his wallet tightly. The last remnants of his cash remained in it along with the cap of the first bottle of whiskey he had poured a drink from when he had started as a bartender at the Phoenix family bar in LA. All his belongings that had survived the police chase and the mugging on the beach were in that valet and on his back. 

He hoped his voice would help him earn again and soon for he could no longer walk into the street and sleep on benches like he had once done. The loss of his beloved BSA motorbike still stung him as he hailed a cab. The cabbie stopped and raised an eye in amusement. Alexander couldn't blame him. A young disheveled man with an unkempt beard and a cigarette tucked behind his ear with no luggage whatsoever must have cut a sorry figure. "Take me to the nearest hotel please. " He said as he opened the door and slid in. Hesitatingly he added "Somewhere cheap if you don't want to lose your tip." 

As the cab set off, Alexander stared out the window . His eyes filled with sadness searched for something warm and welcoming only to come up short. With a sigh he closed his eyes and leaned back.

Report Post Tip

I arrived in Detroit about an hour ago, it took a while to get my stuff from the baggage claim even though I only brought my backpack. It is what it is, so I wasn't worried about it. I was just glad to get off that damned plane, I am never riding commercial class again, that's for sure.

I headed out of the airport to flag down a taxi to get me to a nice food joint, I was getting hungrier by the minute and I wouldn't be caught dead eating some cheap-ass food the plane ride had to offer. When I stepped outside, the first cab I had seen was TM's Taxi. The cab looked nicely polished, so it seemed promising.

"Hey, know any good food joints around here?" I asked the cab driver.

"Yeah, man. I know plenty of places, I am a taxi driver after all," said the cab driver after giving me a smirk.

I gave out a fake laugh and hopped in the backseat. "Ha... Ha... Well, take me to the closest decent burger joint and I'll make sure not to smack that smile off your face as a tip."

The cab driver stopped smiling and we sped off down the street.

Report Post Tip

Leaving his hotel in Detroit, Felix hailed a taxi, the engine's purr a promise of efficient transportation. The sun cast a warm glow as he settled into the backseat, the cityscape unfolding before him like a familiar melody.

Guided by the driver's experienced hands, the taxi flowed through the streets, weaving a tapestry of diverse neighbourhoods. As Lake St. Clair's glimmer came into view, Felix's anticipation grew. The client awaited, and the prospect of sealing a deal against the backdrop of shimmering waters held a sense of excitement.

The taxi pulled up to the cruise boat's berth, and Felix stepped out, his gaze fixed on the vessel that awaited him. The gentle lapping of the waves seemed to echo the rhythm of his heart as he approached the boarding ramp.

He felt the weight of his renewed purpose – to forge connections and navigate the business waters. The open expanse of Lake St. Clair held the promise of fruitful conversations and shared aspirations, a canvas for the negotiations that lay ahead.

The taxi ride, a mere precursor, would lead him to a pivotal moment. The wind carried a whisper of adventure, a reminder that every journey, whether on wheels or on water, was a chapter in the story he was crafting, one client meeting at a time.

Report Post Tip

Fluff had just arrived to Motor City and as usual his driver was fucking off somewhere not doing what he was being freakin paid for. So the Fluff was in need of ad-hoc transportation. Which he hated, coz most drivers seemed to think he'd be driving around in some mother fucking cage or something. But luckily he had a quick trip down memory lane and he remembered his friend TM-Scarface to actually operate a Taxi Service here.

He told his BG to go find the stand, make sure it was indeed TM's, he knew people in LA knew the Fluff and his love for pillows. He was not expecting something super fancy, or even with common cotton instead of satin but it would do. So he waited a while, perhaps take a short nap and when he woke a decent looking taxi was standing in front of him, motor switched off. The driver was already packing his luggage into the trunk and his BG had been trying to make the backseat up to his boss' standards, he even had the swiftness of mind to have a little portion of cooked salmon served in a nice china bowl with good leaflet painting around the base of the bowl. Now, that was a taxi worth entering.

As quickly as he sat down, he showed the note of the venue north in town where he had his business meeting, perhaps some VIP travels would be possible here as well. Some of the stars did like the rise of the automotive industry, he made sure to have a summary sent up to Layla who was in charge of new business development of the StarGazer's VIP holiday branch.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: TMs Taxi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL