Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:25:43
Page:  1 
The Race St. Pier Operation Started by: JackMezzo on Jun 28, '18 17:55

Jack and Spaceman are walking towards the base of Race Pier, which sits on the serene yet active Delaware river. Their conversation cannot be heard, however they soon reach land and a friendly handshake is exchanged. Jack approaches a small entourage which consists mostly of the former soldatos from ShoNuffs Brick House Entertainment. He stands to face those the crowd of interested parties in the opening of the pier, to his left is KodakBlack and to his right are GavinAndTaraByrne.

"Welcome friends. We all have busy lives so I'll keep this brief. In light of the unfortunate turn of events in Philadelphia, local entrepreneur Spaceman has requested I open a new line of employment to support those seeking work in our city. 

"To this end, we have completed the purchase of the development project here at Race Street Pier. From this location, we will be ideally positioned to support both entertainment and labour work from the piers multi level design. By utilising our resources and contacts, we will accelerate the development of the attraction and expect the pier to open to the public as part of the Philadelphia business district in the coming days."

Jack indicates to a mock up of the completed pier. There is a small applause. 

"On a more personal note, I will be using this opportunity and the location of the pier to mostly target those fresh from the boat on arrival to the land of the free. We will up skill them and prepare them for life in our world. The pier will also feature freelance jobs that can be picked up by anyone who needs to earn a quick handful of cash. 

"Those of you who knew my grandfather will know of his approach, values and appreciation of integrity. I will do my best to uphold his legacy with this venture. Thank you."

Report Post Tip

Spaceman entered the small entourage as he exchanged handshakes with the former Brickhouse Entertainment members before setting his sights on the mock-up Jack demonstrated.

"While this development will require a lot of hard work and dedication, I have no doubt that it will be an outstanding investment in due time. This team's outstanding work in Philadelphia will continue under a new operation, and I'm proud to have each of you in our city.  The Race Pier will be a beacon of a stronger, closer and more unified Philadelphia - something JackMezzo has worked tirelessly for since he arrived in our city.  Congratulations to you all on this new venture."

Report Post Tip

Star applauds as Jack finishes his speech, happy to see the new facade completed after all the hard work that he had put into it. It was exciting to see her friend step up into a position of authority in Philly. Rather than feel as though they had lost someone in the move, Star saw it as an opportunity to work together with the new branch and combine their strength to make sure that Philadelphia stayed a pillar of excellence and a city of brotherly love.  She cleared her throat as she approached him, offering him a tentative hug. 

"Jack, I have no doubt that simply amazing things are going to happen because of you. You have worked harder than anyone I know and I'm so glad to see you handed this opportunity to in Philadelphia. I wish you all the best of luck as well as KodakBlack and GavinAndTaraByrne! Make us proud!"

Report Post Tip

Paul's smiling as he shakes both Jack's and Spaceman's hands. He congratulates them and  wishes them good luck. 

Paul listens to Jack's speech and starts to applaud enthusiastically with the rest of the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Tara and Gavin had been trailing behind Spaceman and Jack as they spoke together. When Jack steps up to speak to the crowd, they move to a position at his side. When Jack was finished with his speech, Tara shook his hand while Gavin clapped him on the back.

"I am honored to help support you during this exciting time, Jack, and I look forward to getting to work, so that we may build something truly special together."

Gavin grinned.

"Yea. What she said."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Race St. Pier Operation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL