Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:34:45
Page:  1 
Orion's Belts. Started by: Orion on Jul 12, '18 12:41

Located in Midtown Detroit was a large brick building that once used to be an old factory. It was such an old building that no one really could recall what was made there, but the structure was sound. It was built to last through the ages and Orion noticed it walking passed one day. He did some research and found out that the building was for sale, and has been for a long time. The only issue, the owner was an old man that was a bit out of touch to say the least. Demented to be exact. Orion drove to meet the man and there truly was not much conversation to be had. Orion greeted the man and his reply was simple.

“What do you want!?”

Orion smiled and explained that he was here to purchase the fine building the man owned. He even lifted a briefcase onto the coffee table in front of the old man and smiled. The old man scoffed and yelled out once more.

“I don’t want your briefcase fool of beads!”

Orion raised his eyebrow and simply laid the case flat and opened it before the man. If there was one thing he had learned in his education. It was that any man, especially the insane, coveted gold. The brief case shined with gold and lit the room. The old man’s jaw dropped and before Orion could say a thing the old man jumped from his couch, ran upstairs and slammed the lease and keys into Orion’s chest yelling out.

“It’s yours! Now get out!”

Orion quietly left the old man’s house with a smile on his face as he knew the price of the gold in that case was really only a third of the old man’s asking price. He let out a laugh as his driver took him to the factory. He stepped out of the car and smiled as he unlocked the main entrance and walked inside. There was age’s worth of dust all about, but it was all perfectly preserved. Orion’s smile could hardly be contained by his face.

A few months went by as the factory was renovated and retrofitted to serve its new purpose. The factory would be manned with some of the country’s finest leather workers and artisans to create the finest leather accessories in the world. From belts, to vests, wallets, gun holsters and much more Orion’s Belts would be known as a staple in custom designed leather. In the front of the factory was a small shop with large glass windows that displayed the various products made inside, there was a cash register for check out, and a small desk in the back where custom orders could be made and if it was to be made of leather, it could be done here.

In the back of the shop was a large office with large wooden bookshelves stocked to the brim with books from all around the world. It was here that Orion spent much of his time and held meetings with people of various different backgrounds to accomplish one simple goal. To make money. It all revolved around that simple goal. If someone wished to buy leather, they could do so in the shop. However, if someone wished to conduct real business, they could meet in Orion’s office, share some brandy and do so in comfort and privacy.

Report Post Tip

Apache was running out of materials for his craft shop in Chicago.  He figured he go head inside the belt factory to see if he could talk with the owner on a leather wholesale.  He uses leather for about everything in his shop. From medicine bags to dream catchers to even drums use leather.  Without leather he would be unable to stay in business.  Normally he goes out and hunts for hides of all sorts of animals but recently he has not had the time to do it.

He walks into the factory looking around.  Everyone was working hard mending leather painting belts adding buckles.  This place had to of been real profitable for who ever owned it.  He walked up to security.

”I’m wondering if I could maybe get a word with the owner?  Tell him it’s a business proposal!”

The bodyguard grunted then went to the phone calling the owner.  After he got off the phone he told Apache to take a seat and he will be right down.  Once Orion came down he introduced himself and offered Apache to head up to his office.  Orion pours a couple drinks then Apache got straight to business.

”Okay, so I am here today to make you a proposal.  I run a handcrafting store out in Chicago.  I’m running out of leather and don’t have enough time to go hunt!  I was wanting to know if I can buy wholesale through you or your supplier.  I can make it worth your while!  Let’s say 25% profit.  So if you pay 10k for the product I need I’ll pay you 12.5k?”

Apache hopes that he made a generous enough offer for Orion to accept!

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Orion's Belts.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL