Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 20:12:37
Page:  1 
Las Vegas! "Kill The Huntsmen. -RP Started by: Huntsmen on Jul 15, '18 10:13

LasVegas -"Kill The Huntsmen". Rp

-He drives to Vegas with a car Full of Drugs enjoying the senery an light he smiles thinking about his Love, just then he gets a Phone call" Joney we know your here I told you never to come back fucking Bastard I'm coming for You!".-Joney smiles as if he has no care in the world-"Don Deluchiee Fuck you."he says an throws the phone in the passenger seat and listens to Sweet Caroline all the way to his girl house pulling up to her address he notice feds watching so he drive around the block and park directly in front of the house his love is behind he grabs gifts he brought from LA and His drugs that was sealed in a black leather bag and he was silent threw the neighbors back yard and hops the wall over into yours landing perfect his phone rings again he puts it on mute an ignores it placing the leather bag beside him and readying the gifts in his hand brushing his hand threw his hair before knocking on the door- Elie-he smiles-It's Me.-the phone ring the whole night-

Meanwhile- Don Deluchiee fed up with the disrespect  he calls "The Accountant" Answering The Accountant says -"Hello?" Replying ferociously"The huntsmen  Is In Vegas! I want his Fucking Head on my Doorstep! PUT 6 MILLION DOLLARS ON HIS FUCKING HEAD!" He says with a strained voice from yelling "He Doesn't Level Vegas Alive..."

Don Deluchiee Finishes The Calls And looks At Joneys trusted bodyguard that he's has Tied up to a pole in his warehouse, that was supposed to meet him at the drug deal Don Deluchiee tucks the  phone in his vanilia cut suit as he walk threw his warehouse over to the man" I'm gonna Ask you one Last time"he grabs the man face saying low ending with yelling "Where..THE FUCK!! IS JONEY PACHÉNO!!! HUH!"

Michael smiles knowing he's about to die and Spits blood on his face "Fuck You!" He laughs"Did you try Calling home I hear he have a thing for your Wi-UFF!"Micheal is interrupted with a punch to the gut as he chokes Don Deluchiee  says "Fuck this we gonna send The Huntsmen a message  as he clean off his face he tells his henchmen "Cut his head off grind the rest of him up when he come out like BeefStew place the head on top and take the picture and send it to him I want it done yesterday Move it! ."he Walk out the warehouse as he hears the screams on Michael and smiles as he gets in his limo and is driven off the lot..

(Out of Character: hope Everyone Enjoy The opening.) 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Eleonora knew that her dear Huntsman was going to come visit her today, she wasn't sure what this day would hold, but he was coming to Las Vegas to see her, and that's all that really mattered to her in this situation. So it was, she dressed in a bright yellow sun dress and some strappy black heels. Excitement built within her as the time for his arrival drew near.

She knew he was doing some drug run here in Vegas, but that was standard for this life they led. It was a good way to make quite a bit of money, but it wasn't without it's risk. Ellie herself did a fair amount of running and she knew it made those that cared about her worry. But hey, it was the life she chose as well.

In any case, it thrilled her that she was too be able to spend some time with her Beloved today, maybe she'd even sneak into his car and accompany him on his run. She stood out in front of her home, and beamed as she saw the very man she had been waiting for and in a few short steps, she was in his arms. It was right where she wanted to be for all to be right with the world. Honestly, what could go wrong when they were together?
Report Post Tip

Joney  Spends The Day With his Beloved Eleonora taking Her Out for long Drive grabbing something to eat and  taking pictures together at different  sights around Las Vegas and creating Memories they could call there own he takes Elie to the Mountain to watch the sunset and enjoy the breeze while they Enjoy a Picnic on the hood of His grand torino muscle car eating Ice cream fruits sandwiches and candy's Elie picked up along the way. 

As The Day Goes By and The Sky colors Start Chang and The City or Lights comes Alive Something dawns On Joney as he sits with Elie as she's Watching the city finishing up her  Sandwich he says"I'll be right back Darlin".he gets off the hood of the car then reach into his pocket and pull out his phone and look "14missed Calls Shit  Babe I gotta make a Call"Joney goes to call Micheal phone but it just keep ringing he calls again and leaves a Voice mail-"Michael Call me When You get this I'm in Vegas we Was Supposed to meet up tonight to do the thing I'm counting on you".He hangs up and set his phone to vibration just then he got a call he rushe'd to answer it thinking it Michael "hello?"A man replies"The Deal is Off leave The City now, Your more of a friend then business so that's why I'm sparing You Leave now Huntsmen There's a Price on your head Your a dead Man Here."just then joney receives a Text message on his phone with the buyer for his drugs still saying leave the city and tunes out the buyer and opens the message on Falla to his knees Elie looks over worried she asks"Joney My love are you okay?

she gets off the car and walks up behind joney as a tear falls from his face in shock she sees The Image and screams -Oh my god Joney We Gotta get you out of Her!" He Replies "No!...The Killed My Baby Brother."

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL THE MOTHERFUCKER IS DEAD!

Report Post Tip

-Joney gets up of the ground and his face turn grim he looks at His love - "Elie I'm taking you home." -Replies "No I'm staying with you This is my city if your staying then we in this together".-He Look at the picture again and looks at Elie-"I can't let you do this I already lost a brother  I can't lose you , Im taking you home and I'm gonna kill Carlo Deluchiee". 

-A car creeps up the hill slowly  Joney could see it was full  he hurrys and  ducks with Elie and pushes her into the car and shuts it before standing up and grabing the men in the car attention"Hey Punks you want me I'M RIGHT HERE!"-He shoots at the car hitting the man in the passenger side  the car speeds up and Joney takes off runs further up the hillside road , the car drives pass Eleonora chasing Joney as Starts the car and press on the gas  then puts in drive doing a burn out following behind the car and Unloads shots at the car hitting a goon that was in the back of the drivers seat , the driver pissed off  he shoots at Joney barely missing as the bullets his the concrete Joney finally reaches the top of the mountain peek the car stops and the two men gets out dressed in black suits with red ties trench coats and black hats they pull out they'er Tommyguns as Elie is pulling up behind the goon's car then she jumps out the car doing a dive tuck and roll and shoots both men in the back they both fall to the ground but one is still breathing The huntsmen walks up and kisses  Elie and together the walk over to the lone goon gasping for life as he's choking on his own blood and Joney grabs the goon Tommy gun -"Who sent you?"the goon says coughing on blood"Carla." Joney looks at him"Thank You"-Joney says as he gets up holding the Tommyguns and walks a few steps away  the goon in relief try to get up as the head light from the car shine on him he regains vision and sees The huntsmen standing by the car both  him and Eleonora aim the Tommy guns and unload every round into the goon filling his body with bullet holes they both drop the guns and get in Joney'so Grand torino  and drive off-

Carla Not dead...Fuck...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas! "Kill The Huntsmen. -RP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL