Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 23:26:20
Page:  1 
HoTs Started by: Draven on Jul 20, '18 05:03

Draven sat and looked out the window of Sal's hq and stared down at a note that he had left for her to see. Folding the note she kicked her feet up on the desk and just waited for the phone call she was expecting. Drawing out a smoke she lit it and then watched the cloud float around the room making the air thick. Suddenly the phone rang. Even though it was expected it still startled her a bit and she found herself shaking her head. 

"Yes sir.." Her voice filled the office as the conversation continued. "I know. I can make the arrangements while since you are not here right now." She sat silent for a bit just listening as GodFather Salvatore gave her instructions. "Yes I.. ok.. Understood. I got it. Thank you. You and Marie have fun. Yes Salvatore. Good night." She clicked down the phone as she snuffed her smoke out in an ash tray. Picking up the phone again she made a phone call of her own to get the GodFather's plans in action. 

"DeeSe7en.. I need you to.." She heard him start speaking over her a bit questioning what was going on and she stopped him, "Will you just stop and listen. Damn it man!" She tapped a pencil on her desk and shook her head. "I need you to come over to the headquarters please." She hung up the phone and then poured herself a drink and lit another smoke. 

Sitting there sipping from the glass slowly she nearly fell out of her chair as the office door flung open and DeeSe7en came in. "What can I do for.." He stopped and wiped some sweat off his brow and then bent over trying to catch his breath. 

"Jesus man. What did you do run here?" Draven blotted up some spilt drink up with a napkin from where he startled her. 

"Well you and Salvatore needed me so I hurried as fast as I could, and well my car is kind of in the shop and I.." He kept talking as Draven simply raised her hand. 

"Sit down DeeSe7en and relax." Draven slid him a glass and a smoke. 

"Oh thank you. Is everything ok, do you need help with.." DeeSe7en kept on. 

"Dee... you are always here to help aren't you?" She took a swig of her drink and watched as finally took his drink in his hands. He started to tip it to his lips and Draven stopped him. "Before you do that.." Draven raised her glass a bit, and watched as he looked at her confused. "DeeSe7en you came to us and we weren't sure as what you would become. Things were broken and down, but you have been with us for a long while now and have shown us how much you are here for Salvatore and the rest of this entire city."

DeeSe7en started to interrupt her, "Well its my home and." Draven shook her head to have him quiet for a moment. 

"You have earned our trust along with everyone else's here in your actions, and have stood stead fast by every move Salvatore and this city has made. Never questioning, just there and always giving everything you can. Here.." Draven slid the piece of paper over to DeeSe7en. 

"Whats.." He looked up at Draven confused for a moment and then back at the paper he had just unfolded. Picking it up a key dropped from the folds and Draven gave him a smile. 

"Salvatore wanted to be here for you to receive this gift of your own HQ, but sadly due to some travels he could not so all you get is me here but.." Draven pointed to the paper with the hand written congratulations from Salvatore.

"Congratulations Deese7en. I look forward to seeing what you can do for Detroit and all of those you will and have surrounded yourself with."

Draven raised her glass and nodded to him as she took a drink. 

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing about Deese7en's good news, Isabella sent a package.  Attached was a card.  The card read:

"Congrats on your rise.  Well deserved.  I wish you and yours only success in all you that you do.  -IL"

In the box was a solid gold piggy bank.  A small card is tucked in the hole in the top where one deposits coins, it reads:  "For all the fat stacks you and your family should bring in on your new venture!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: HoTs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL