Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:34:46
Page:  1 
Protection at Detroit (reupload) Started by: SotirisG on Jul 20, '18 20:43

Sotiris is walking into a resturant with a bodyguard and starts talking to Nick the owner of the resturant.

Sotiris-Do you have the money?

Nick-Yes, yes.

Sotiris-Any problems.

Nick-No,not at all.

Sotiris-Ok so I leave

5 DAYS LATER

Nick goes to the gate of sotiris' mansion and talks to the guard. Guard leaves him pass and goes to talk to Sotiris.

Nick-Sir.Someone...explode my resturant... They didnt left anything standing... They destroyed my bussines!

Sotiris-What?! Who dare to attack someone under my protection! OK do you know who done this?

Nick-I think Oliver Porpman done this, he is the owner of the resturant near me and maybe he wanted more costumers.

Sotiris-Ok my bodyguards will investigate him and if he done this he is dead.

Paul(Bodyguard)-Yea boss,let's turn olive-er into oil

Sotiris-Maaaan... This was a bad joke... Dont try again never ever... Ok?

Paul-Ok boss...

3 Days later Paul walks into sotiris' room 

Paul-Boss, Mr. Nick was true Oliver Porpman payed an local small gang to do it.

Sotiris-Ok Paul time is money so lets do it,you know who is this gang that done the job?

Paul-Yea they are called Black eagles and I know where is their boss house.

Sotiris and paul are going out from the gang boss house and were checking the protection

Sotiris-Hmmm... So he has nothing much just two guards...also he is living in a small house... So I think this is gonna be easy. Paul call the squad.

Paul calls a squad of henchmen they come and get in sotiris' car paul pays them and they just get their guns out, they attack the guards surround the house and start shooting the windows, later the henchmen throw molotovs to the house and it gets completely burned up. They all leave and go to Oliver Porpsman's resturant. Sotiris walks into the resturants kitchen catches one seff from the neck.

Sotiris-Where is your manager!

Seff-What do you want him?

Sotiris-Dont try to make me angry JUST ANSWER ME!

Seff-he is not here, he will come in some minutes.

Sotiris-Ok so, paul you go with me to burned mansion and if he pass from there we will catch him and teach him a lesson.

Paul-Ok boss. Sotiris-Also George you are the henchmen leader right?

George-Right sir.

Sotiris-Ok so you wait here if he come here you teach him a lesson but dont kill him, call me and I will do this job...

George-Ok sir

Sotiris and paul is going to mansion but he doesnt passes from there but he still had gone to the resturant, his henchmen caugh him and they tied him to a chair.

They called Sotiris and he came after some minutes. Sotiris walked into the resturant's offices and saw Oliver tied in a chair. Sotiris punched his nose and Oliver started bleeding.

Sotiris-So you wanted to be a bit revolutionary and hire a gang to attack someone under our protection?!

Oliver-I...I am sorry sir give me a chance.

Sotiris-You know what you will have it,but if he do something more YOU ARE DEAD!

The henchmen unties Oliver,Sotiris bandages him and offers him a drink and some food... After 3 hours Oliver dies by poison...

Report Post Tip

2nd (and last reupload) 768 words 4,182 characters

Sotiris is walking into a resturant with a bodyguard and starts talking to Nick the owner of the resturant.
Sotiris-Do you have the money?
Nick-Yes, yes.
Sotiris-Any problems.
Nick-No,not at all.
Sotiris-Ok so I leave
5 DAYS LATER
Nick goes to the gate of sotiris' mansion and talks to the guard. Guard leaves him pass and goes to talk to Sotiris.
Nick-Sir.Someone...explode my resturant... They didnt left anything standing... They destroyed my bussines!
Sotiris-What?! Who dare to attack someone under my protection! OK do you know who done this?
Nick-I think Oliver Porpman done this, he is the owner of the resturant near me and maybe he wanted more costumers.
Sotiris-Ok my bodyguards will investigate him and if he done this he is dead.
Paul(Bodyguard)-Yea boss,let's turn olive-er into oil
Sotiris-Maaaan... This was a bad joke... Dont try again never ever... Ok?
Paul-Ok boss...
3 Days later Paul walks into sotiris' room 
Paul-Boss, Mr. Nick was true Oliver Porpman payed an local small gang to do it.
Sotiris-Ok Paul time is money so lets do it,you know who is this gang that done the job?
Paul-Yea they are called Black eagles and I know where is their boss house.
Sotiris and paul are going out from the gang boss house and were checking the protection
Sotiris-Hmmm... So he has nothing much just two guards...also he is living in a small house... So I think this is gonna be easy. Paul call the squad.
Paul calls a squad of henchmen they come and get in sotiris' car paul pays them and they just get their guns out, they attack the guards surround the house and start shooting the windows, later the henchmen throw molotovs to the house and it gets completely burned up. They all leave and go to Oliver Porpsman's resturant. Sotiris walks into the resturants kitchen catches one seff from the neck.
Sotiris-Where is your manager!
Seff-What do you want him?
Sotiris-Dont try to make me angry JUST ANSWER ME!
Seff-he is not here, he will come in some minutes.
Sotiris-Ok so, paul you go with me to burned mansion and if he pass from there we will catch him and teach him a lesson.
Paul-Ok boss. Sotiris-Also George you are the henchmen leader right?
George-Right sir.
Sotiris-Ok so you wait here if he come here you teach him a lesson but dont kill him, call me and I will do this job...
George-Ok sir
Sotiris and paul is going to mansion but he doesnt passes from there but he still had gone to the resturant, his henchmen caugh him and they tied him to a chair.
They called Sotiris and he came after some minutes. Sotiris walked into the resturant's offices and saw Oliver tied in a chair. Sotiris punched his nose and Oliver started bleeding.
Sotiris-So you wanted to be a bit revolutionary and hire a gang to attack someone under our protection?!
Oliver-I...I am sorry sir give me a chance.
Sotiris-You know what you will have it,but if he do something more YOU ARE DEAD!
The henchmen unties Oliver,Sotiris bandages him and offers him a drink and some food... After 30 mins Oliver dies by poison...
Paul-Ok and now what?
Sotiris-I have an idea,Paul go and tell the seffs make their best dishes and bring them to our table also we need wine.
Paul Goes to teh kitchen and points gun to the seffs face.
Paul-Bring us your best dishes and your best wine and you will be alive when we leave from here ok?
The kitchen crew makes their best dishes and brings them to the mafiosos with their best wine,they eat but they doesnt go drunk they take the wines with them,walk into the kitchen and tell the kitchen crew to leave the building they make a small fire into the kitchen and before it become big they get out from the kitchen and shout "Fire!!!" everyone runs and the mafiosos bring their wines with them,they go to sotiris' mansion and drink the wine.They go drunk sleep and after some hours they wair some mins to get better from the hangover phase and then they go to Nick's house.
Nicks claps at them and hugs them he is very happy also Sotiris gives him 150k$ to build a new better resturant at the center of the city.Nick is very thankfull and after 3 months he opens his resturant,he invites sotiris and the others who were in the crew,they eat together the best dishes and have fun with the music.
The End...

Report Post Tip

"I'm confused what exactly is this business suppose to be?"

Report Post Tip

protection is when mafias get payed by local resturants clubs etc to get protected by other gangs 

for exmple at this story Nick was giving money to sotiris to rpotecti him from local gangs

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Protection at Detroit (reupload)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL