Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 07:10:00
Page:  1 
The Long Road Started by: Penseur on Jul 21, '18 09:36

Three hard knocks on the front door of the hotel room.
"God damn it, what now?" Penseur mumbled to himself.
Getting out of his bed, and before being able to say anything, another round of knocks landed on Penseur's door.
"Okay, I'm coming."

Penseur opened the door and was surprised to see the boss himself standing there.
"Oh, good morning boss didn't expect to see you here this early."
"What you saying?" Vincent_Mancini yelled.
"Nothing, sorry about my grumpiness, sleep deprivation and I don't go well together. What is the rush about?" 

But of course, Penseur already knew what Vincent_Mancini was going to say. This was going on for weeks now and although Penseur knew it was necessary to work hard, he also wanted to get some time for himself to think about stuff.
Vincent_Mancini was going to challenge the acting Godfather for his position. A lot of hard work and late nights had been invested into this and now Vincent_Mancini needed Penseurs help to wrap up the project and reach the goal line.

"Hurry up, don't just stand there with that surprised look on your face, you knew this was happening. I got a wire from friends in Las Vegas some of our guys are stuck in jail. We need to help them."

Three cars were parked outside the hotel and quickly they left for the airport. Of course being in Las Vegas was a good opportunity to visit Joseph_Ligambi. Upon landing in Las Vegas they were notified by CalogeroVizzini that Don Ligambi had left Las Vegas for Los Angeles due to a lucrative business deal.

The plane was refuelled for a flight back to Los Angeles in time to see Joseph_Ligambi finishing the deal. Joseph_Ligambi turned around and looked at Vincent_Mancini.

"Don Vincent, nice to meet you again. You look like you have been working hard lately. When do you think you are going to challenge the Godfather here in Los Angeles?"

Vincent_Mancini turned towards Joseph_Ligambi and said: "I was waiting for you to visit me here. Come on Penseur, lets find him and I fight him".

The Godfather was not hard to find and then Vincent_Mancini took up the fight.

Vincent_Mancini has challenged the Godfather.
Shots have been reported at the home of the Godfather.
You can see the muzzle flash light up the windows followed by the deafening report of gunfire.
There is a short period of silence, followed by a loud scuffle.
You hear one single shot... and then silence.
Vincent_Mancini has taken over the position of Godfather.

Congratulations Vincent_Mancini. You worked hard to get here and I am sure you will do great in Los Angeles.

Report Post Tip
Long live The King of LA -kiss the godfather ring- congratulations Boss
Report Post Tip

Draven walks up to Vincent and hands him a bottle of whiskey. 

Godfather Vincent_Mancini. You have completely earned this chance and I am so happy to see LA florish and thrive like it is. Congratulations on this accomplishment and every other one you have and will have. You are a great leader and friend. 

She quietly slips from the crowd and goes back to business. 

Report Post Tip

Leticia was on detroit and heard rumors that Gf on LA Died. She paniced and her heartbeat beated faster. So she deicided going back to La. 

After she arrived in Pasadena, her Hq was empty it made her more paniced so she ran to Downtown La.  She saw the crowds and saw some of her familly were greeting Don Vincent_mancini.

Finally She realizes that Don Vincent_mancini is not Don anymore,he has become GF. He gives her a victory smile when Leticia walks closer to him. She is so speechless, Happy tears drops because she knows the new Gf of La really deserves this. He worked so hard even sleepless for his city and familly. 

She wipes her happy tears and takes a bow for new GF of La.

" Congratulation Sir, The Godfather Vincent_mancini you made it" 

Report Post Tip

Vicent makes a gesture so most of his top dogs gets out of his way, Tomy "the bat", Gino "dirty hands", Paulie "the whale" and few others go into the back, leaving the upper structure among other guests to enjoy the moment...

"thank you thank you"

drinks from the whiskey ´s Draven kindly brought...

Come here you! adressing Penseur Nothing could have been done without you, kisses both cheeks...

"enough of this " begins smilling "now let me see those weekly envelops" 

a huge laugh all around, of course it was a funny remark but NOT that funny, was only GF, and who didnt laugh on GF jokes...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Long Road
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL