Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:21:21
Page:  1 
Justice Started by: SotirisG on Jul 22, '18 20:07

Part 1

The year is 1933 and the elections at Dedroit are coming.There are two major Contestants Jackson Campos and Bob Farrell,Bob Farrell is supported by the Ivory Tower and Isabella Luciano but Jackson Campos is not supported by any family, and he knows he is not gonna win without mob help, so he invites an local goomba named Dominic Mata.Dominic Mata arrives at Campos' home, they go at living room, sit in a sofa and start talking.
Campos:Ok mr.Mata do you know why I invited you to my home today.
Mata:No but I would like to know.
Campos:Let me explain you so, as you know there are elections at detroit at some weeks and my rival Bob Farrell is supported by your family, the Ivory Tower, and I really dont like it and I know that without a mob in my side I cannot win these elections.So I am offering you 250,000 dollars and I want from you to tell me everything that happens to your crew, and try to sabootage Farrell's mayoral campaign.
Mata:Hmmmm... Mr. Campos you are really generous but let me think... You ask too much... You ask from ke to betray my crew... Maybe they will kill me later... So let me think and I will answer you in some days.
Campos:Mr. Mata time is money and I dont want loose any of them butI have to so I choose to loose some more money and take time with my side... So if I give you 1,000,000 dollars would you answer faster... Maybe in like... Some seconds?
Mata:Oh... Erm... That is a lot of money...
Campos:Yes it is so why you dont just accept it and do what I want you to do?
Mata:You know what... Deal...but before that... You asked me to sabootage Farrell's mayoral campaign am I right?
Campos:Yes actually...
Mata:Ok but to do It I want a gang and to hire a gang I need cash so you are gonna give me some more to hire my gang?
Campos:Ugh... You cant just give them from this one million dollars that I give you?
Mata:My job is hard I am not also gonna loose money!
Campos:Ugh ok...how much money do you want?
Mata:Something like a half million dollars is ok.
Campos:Ugh ok...Bodyguard can you plz bring me the briefcase that I had left in my room?
Bodyguard:Yes sir!
Bodyguard brings the briefcase that contains two million dollars and gives it to Campos.Campos opens it in the front of Mata.
Campos:I have two million dollars in here let me count you one and a half million and let you leave.
Mata closes the briefcase before campos count the money and takes it
Mata:Have a nice day mr. next mayor of Detroit!
Mata quickly leaves the house, gets in his car and leaves.
Campos:Oh you retard! You are so lucky that I cant do anything to you!
To be continued

ρℓεαsε ∂ση ιsαвεℓℓα, gιvε мε נυsтιcε
Part 1,510 Words (without this sentence)

Report Post Tip

Part 2

Mata is driving in the streets trying to find a gang to help him to his mission, he drived at Campbell parked his car into a safe private parking spot and walked to a dealer.
Dealer:Hey dont stay near me... What do you want? I dont know you.
Mata:My name doesn't matter I think yours too, am I right?
Dealer:Yes you are,ok our names doesnt matter but I have to say you I dont have anything on me,no drugs, no anything.
Mata smiles at dealer.
Mata:Yea I know you dont have nothing with you its obvious.I am not here for that I am here because I want to hire a gang to help me for a...job.
Dealer:Oh ok but what I am gonna get to gove you this info?
Mata gives to dealer one thousand dollars.
Dealer:Haha great...ok there is a gang at Gray St and you can hire them to help you.
Mata:OK thank you, I wasnt here ok?
Dealer:Ok
Mata walks quickly at his car and heads to Gray St, there he founds a gang.
Mata:Hello... I ser you are the gang which controlls the streets at here right?
Gang Leader:Yea you are right what do you want?
Mata:I want you to help me to do a job...
Gang Leader:and we are gonna get?
Mata:each one of you will get 45 thousand dollars and especially you will get four more thousand dollars.
Gang Leader:Haha Deal! Ok let me tell you our names, my name is Gabriel and my homie's names are Phillip,Daniel,Mathew and Erik. OK now explain us the plan.
Mata explains them the plan.One of them is gonna attack Bob Farrell's daughter, take her pocket and hit her until she break some bones.Other two guys are gonna throw some molotovs at the place where Farrell is gonna give talks and make hin cancell some of his talks for mayoral campaign and the two guys remaining are gonna buy a car for Campos and explode it, this will look like Farrell payed someone to explode Campos' car.
Gabriel(Gang Leader):Ok Mathew is gonna attack Farrell's daughter, Phillip and Daniel are gonna throw molotovs at Farrell's talk place, me and Erik are gonna come with you and explode this car.
2 Days later
The plan goes well,the people of the city are calling Farrell at court for the explosion of Campos' car,Farrell is cancelling his talks and his daughter is at the hospital.
The Next Day
Farrell walks at Isabella's mansion and goes to her office nervous.
Farrell:Mrs. Luciano! Someone attacked my daughter, threw molotovs at my talk place and now the people are calling me to the curt!
Isabella:What?! The guy who done this is dead! Mr. Farrell relax go to your daughter and let me solve this problem, also accept to go to court and don't say nothing we will do everything.
Farrell:Ok mrs.Luciano.
Farrell leaves the mansion and goes to hospital to talk to his daughter.
Isabella calls Sotiris to her office and tells him to find those who done this thing and teach them a very very hard lesson so hard that they wouldnt be able to get a hardest one ever.
Sotiris makes some investing and founds the dealer who talked to mata he gives him some money and dealer tells him all the story, some seconds later dealer is dead.Sotiris goes to Mata's house, he knocks the door, Mata opens... Some seconds later he is in a black bag at the sea.Some hours later he founds the gang in a resturant drank,he waits untill they get out and when this happened sotiris attacks them with his car before they get in theirs... Five black bags are added at the trashcan...
5 days later.
Farrell talks to court and the judge says that he is innocent and Campos is gonna get inprisoned for 8 years. Some days later Farrell is mayor of Detroit

ρℓεαsε ∂ση ιsαвεℓℓα, gιvε мε נυsтιcε
Part 2,686 Words (without this sentence)

Total:1196 words in the story 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Justice
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL