Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 04:17:05
Page:  1 
Renaming Tipsters/NPCs for those we lost. Started by: Squishy on Jul 23, '18 09:26

There was recently a suggestion about renaming the tipsters and static NPCs in the game after veteran players who have passed away.

To best serve to their memory, I would like to use the name they were most known as (IRC name? biggest account name?).  To ensure that I leave no one out, can anyone add or improve upon this list?

Will_C

Kritical

Tom Tanzini

Marco

Anna

Cruel

Silk

Crowley

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Kev (this was the name I always knew him by - not sure if he had other well known usernames?)

ReverendMM

DanK

Report Post Tip

I love this idea thank you whoever suggested this. I will even let Crowley's Sister know if this goes ahead just so his family can have something to smile about and know we really miss him. As much as we miss our other departed friends. 

Report Post Tip

Wonderful idea, could be great if as an example Crowley could be in here more often ;)

Report Post Tip

Let's not forget to add: Marlboro to that list. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thank you Scott, from the bottom of the cockles of my heart. Thank you. It'll be nice to see these names around to help remember the good times we were able to have with them.

But please, don't forget Marlboro. 

Report Post Tip

Let's not forget Alessia, either.

Report Post Tip

So many memories with that group.  Its a damn shame that any of them passed.  I have no additions or omissions I'm aware of, but its also difficult to think about the fact that we're to the point where this little community has more than 7 people to pay respects to.

Report Post Tip

I don't know if many will remember Grendel aka  Savannah Cashman Morgan, but she's another person who should be added to the list. 

Report Post Tip

My husband ReverandMM was sometimes known as CrankyOldMan...  lol

Report Post Tip

great idea! They will always be alive then!  I really do not know of any myself, but that does not say much

Report Post Tip

❤️ my support is fully thrown at this 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Renaming Tipsters/NPCs for those we lost.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL