Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:04:47
Page:  1 
Motor City Bar and Grill Started by: Clovis on Oct 19, '10 18:32

On the corner of the main street in Detroit stood a rather run down red brick building. Out the front was a sign, the lights burnt out, but it read "Motor City Bar and Grill".
Clovis ran the place with an air of nonchalance that intruiged many, but mostly kept him sane. The interior was simple, couple of tables and chairs here and there for people to sit and have private conversations, but the centerpiece of the room was the bar, old and scarred it was made from melted down fenders and hubcaps, fitted and shined. The bar stools were made from bits of cars that had seen better days. Clovis stood behind the bar drying a glass with a rag when the door opened. Looking up he smiled and invited the person inside, "What can I get ya?" he asked.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The old crime lord of Detroit entered the new establishment alone. His usual enterage of bodyguards and leeches had been left at the head quarters. Tonight he was hungry for greasy food and casual conversations. He took a moment to admire the place before taking a seat at the bar. Without glancing at the menu, he nodded at his long time friend Jen.

Give me something greasy, and fattning, would ya please

Report Post Tip

Smiling at her boss she grabbed a coke from the icebox and popped the top off before setting it down infront of him. "Do you want cheese on that burger?" She asked him, remembering he hated tomatos, so she wasn't about to ask about topings. She figured a few slices of bacon with some cheese would suit him just fine.

Report Post Tip

Double cheese, double bacon, if you dont mind. Its a nice little place here. I'm hoping to see more familar faces pay you a visit as the days go by. Its been a while since we had a nice family gathering spot.

Report Post Tip

She smiled, "Yes, well I have to admit I'm a bit of a stranger to some of the family." She said sheepishly as she grabbed a few patties from the fridge and tossed them on the grill behind her. "I know a few people, but I still feel a bit like a stranger to the majority." she told him as the burgers sizzled away behind her. "Onions?" she asked over her shoulder as she laid the strips of bacon on the griddle.

Report Post Tip

As he was about to speak, shots rang out in the distance. Instintivly, he reached for his gun and looked about. There wasnt a soul on the streets, nor anyone in the dinner. Old habits where extremely hard to break. Reholstering his weapon, he replied to Clovis.

No onions, maters, or lettuce. Obviously, you want to kill me dont you.

Report Post Tip

She flinched at the sound of the shots, but didn't move otherwise knowing if she was going to die, she was going to die. Once Rag spoke again she turned around and smiled, "Kill you? With veggies?" she asked him, "What on earth did your parents feed you?" she wondered out loud.

Report Post Tip

That healty stuff is bad for you. Dont you read the papers? Red meat gives you a nice, long life time. Look at me, healthy as a horse and I only eat beef, pork, and fried chickens.

Report Post Tip

Her eyes went wide, "Whole chickens?" She said, not really believing him. "I'm sure you've been snuck a veggie or two in your time. I mean you are reaaaally old, right?" she asked him before turning around to flip the burgers, her shoulders shaking from her silent laughter.

Report Post Tip

Stumbling in from the cold Detroit night, Bobby_Bacala looks around the new joint. Smelling the burger sizzling on the grill his mouth starts to water. Taking off his hat, he walks over the the bar and sits next to his boss. 

"Hows it going boss? Clovis, I'll have whatever he's having."

He places his hat on the counter.

Report Post Tip

She smiles and flips the patties again before setting her spatula down and grabbing a coke for Bobby as well. "Here you go." She said with a smile, "although I'm not sure I know who you are." she blushed slightly as she handed over the bottle. "I've seen you around, but I don't think we've been formally introduced."

Report Post Tip

SINGERROURKE walks in and smiles at all the peopel in attendance and walks over to clovis.

Hey sister girl can i sit right around here somewhere?

As she nods her head he takes a look at the menu and then asks her if he can have a minute to decide. Besides he was waiting on someone to arrive shortly.

Report Post Tip

After smiling and waving at SINGERROURKE, Bobby turns back to Clovis. After taking a swig from his coke he says,

"Now that you mention it, I don't believe we have been introduced. I'm Bobby."

He holds out his hand for a handshake.

Report Post Tip

Me walks into the bar and looks around. Searching for Singerrourke.
Wondering if I was to late. I saw him sitting in the corner and walk towards em while I pass a few people.
And shake hands and greed em.

How u doing old man. Singerrourke looks back u haven't changed he said. Always late.
Im just trying to follow the fashion I laugh and reply.

So what we eating u ordered something yet. While I look at him seriously. I'm hungry what can I say.
So what's up what's so important that u wanted to tell me in private.

Report Post Tip

He waves back to Bobby and shortly after his brother Sahte arrives through the doors. SINGERROURKE was a little tired from the night before busting all those people outta jail.

Well listen here Sahte Clovis is getting our food soon but i wanted to do something real special for the family. I thought this would be the place to do it. What do you say you in?

SINGERROURKE sits back and smiles at Sahte while waiting for Clovis to take their order.

Its on me today. I invited you so it is.

Report Post Tip

Anoxia walk through the doors of the red bricked building and is amazed at the sight of the bar, it was so tasetefuly designed. He walked over to the bar and ordered a burbon off Clovis.

"Hey clovis, i hear this place has some of the best burgers, without rat meat, you can buy, how about sending one this way?"

Clovis flipped a patty stright off the grill onto a bun, garnished, and paseed it to anoxia

"I can tell youve done that before", anoxia states as he tucks into to the burger, "This is possibly the best burger ive tasted, great way to cure my hangover"

Anoxia finished his burger and retires to a old comfy arm chair

Report Post Tip

Lordian walks into the bar and takes a seat at one end of the monstrous thing. He places his hat and coat on a stool beside him before looking up at Clovis.

"Good Afternoon to you dear, I know it's early but is there any way I might get a Coke and rum, and possibly a small bite to eat?" he asks her tepidly before patiently waiting his reply.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Motor City Bar and Grill
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL