Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:42:59
Page:  1 
Flexx 's Detroit Cleaners. Started by: Flexx-Mitchell on Jul 25, '18 02:29

Business was at a comfortable state, and Flexx wanted to get back to the base of his hustle where he laid his head. They seem to have some success, so he set out on that same venture once again. He set out, him and his man Taga, while handling business, they could keep an eye out, or an ear open for a nice location to set this up. They hop in the vehicle. Taga was driving and Flexx was riding shotgun. As they headed out Flexx pulled out a blunt of some regular, but on it’s highest level.

“This is that swivel. I want to get this back pushing out there. Let me light it up”

He lights the blunt and takes a few drags and passes it over to Taga. As they hit the streets they make a few drops, and their regular stops. While in route to their next location Flexx tell Taga to pull over for a second. Flexx takes another drag of his blunt as he looks at a building across the street. He glance at the owner’s name, and it was someone he was familiar with. The same gentlemen he purchased the Seattle cleaners from, and he knew just how to get this going.

“Let’s shoot over to that cafe around the block.”

Flexx says as Taga heads in that direction. He had that bling in his eyes as he passed the blunt to Taga,

“What’s going on?, you look like your up to something.”

Taga says as he takes a drag of the blunt, and then a few more before he passes it back to Flexx. They pull up to the cafe,

“Same dude from before, this should be an easy deal. You saw that building when we stopped across the street? I'm gettin that for the cleaners operation. Be right back, wait here.”

Flexx hits the blunt one last time before passing it back to Taga and going into the Cafe. Flexx enters and could see the gentleman behind the counter. As the man looks up he smiled at Flexx as e approached.

“Hey Flexx, how’s everything going? Good to see ya.”

The gentleman says as he comes from around the counter and offers Flexx a seat at an empty table. He also waives to the other gentleman.

“Two coffees Jumpoff”

The two sat and talked and Flexx inquired about the building that would fit his business just right. Flexx sat as he sipped his coffee. He pulled out a blunt and lit it.

“I thought I could take that off your hands for a small price, what do you say?”

Flexx says as he hits the blunt and passes it to the gentleman. He took the blunt and a long drag as he looked at Flexx and nodded. He reached in his pocket and pulled the keys to the building off of his ring and handed them to Flexx.

“Once again, good luck kid, and we can do that paperwork stuff later. I can’t wait till you get it lined up. I’m bringing my stuff in fo sho.”

Flexx Takes the keys and gives the gentleman a handshake as he stands and exits the cafe. He approaches the vehicle and Taga was posted up listening to some music, having a conversation with some females. Flexx walks up

“EH! Let’s get to it, won't you just invite the girls to a night at the lounge.?”

He looks over to the ladies. Taga chuckles as he lets the ladies know where to meet and when. They hop in the vehicle and head out.

“Remember that building we stopped in front of earlier? Let’s go back over there, that’s the new cleaners.”

Taga looks over at Flexx and smiles as they head out to the location. Everything was lined up, the lights just had to be turned on, and the equipment needed to be manned.

“Pull around back”

Flexx says as they approach the location. They park in the back and step out. The back was connected to a few warehouses for storage, there was a loading dock. They enter the location and you could see the assembly line for moving the items along. To the right were the washing machines and other equipment, to the left were office spaces and small conference rooms. As you walk through the work area, you reach the front counter. Just beyond that was an open lounge with a receptionist that you could check in with. There was also about a quarter pound of weed that she can exchange there from time to time. It was perfect and ready to go. Taga had a few of his workers come to assist. They needed work, so it was as perfect situation. All within the family so everyone was trusted. Flexx sat in the lounge area just looking at what is to come with his new venture in Detroit. He pulls out a blunt and lights it. He takes a drag and passes it to Taga,

“So what do you think.?”

He says waiting on a response.

“Ready for the first customer.”

He hits the blunt and sits waiting wIth Flexx.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Apache was hearing about Flexx-Mitchell’s new hustle around the headquarters.  Everybody was bragging on the amount of profit it was bringing in.  Apache couldn’t see how a dry cleaning company could be bringing in so much dough.  He decided to go check it out since the night before he got his bear hide throw over bloody.  It was a rough night,  he was trying to get some information out of someone and let’s just say things went south quick when the guy refused to give it up.  Apache grabs the bear skin and heads over to the Detroit Cleaners.  To his surprise the place seemed already good to go.  Flexx must had bought it fully functional.  He walks up to the counter where he could see Flexx and Taga passing a blunt back and fourth.

”Let me hit that blunt!”

Apache had snuck in without either one of them noticing him and startled them with his deep voice.  They all chuckled a bit and Flexx passed Apache the spliff.  Then Apache pulled out the bear fur throw, and showed Flexx and Taga the blood splatters all over the thing.

”I’m going to put your skills to the test brother, this is 100% real bear fur.  I hunted it myself acually.  I’m very proud of this one man I fought him dead with just a tomahawk.  So in other words please don’t ruin it!”

Apache was confident in his right hand mans ability to do the job right and handed over the valuable clothing.

Report Post Tip

Startled but on queue, Flexx passes the blunt as Apache approaches.

“What’s good boss? Good to see ya.”

Flexx waves one of his workers over to grab the gear and get started on it.

“Let’s make sure we stay detailed on that”

He says as the worker grabs the gear and nods in acknowledgement. Flexx turns back to Apache as he passes the blunt to Taga,

“Yea, I have a few things lined up, gonna push the herb out the back from the growhouse, and see if we can move it around, plus its a good way to wash the cash, you know what i'm saying?”

With a loose swag he laughs and gives Taga some dap as he takes the blunt from him. Flexx had it set up for movement through his logistics, and on the other hand who doesn’t need their G suit taken care of after handling a job. What better place than to have it available.

“Yea, so we are set up in Seattle, Vegas, and a few safe houses around as well.  You know about that NY spot. I have a load going out this evening. The first run so we want to make sure it runs well, and I just like to be active in it.  Ya know.”

The receptionist comes over with a few papers for Flexx to sign, Taga passes Apache the blunt, he looked as if he had an idea, or something running through his mind, but you know how being the boss you always had to be steps ahead of the game.

Report Post Tip

Apache hit the blunt a few times and passed it over to Taga.  Flexx always has the top shelf weed Apache thought to himself.  Not even 2 minuets passed before Apache started feeling the effects of the bud.  He listened to Flexx’s gameplan for his income.  He thought it sounded like a good operation except for one thing.

”That all sounds good brother, but how are you looking on protection?  I think I’m going to send BigBear over here to give you a hand!  If you are going to be running all that miney through here we are going to have to give you the best of the best to protect it!”

Flexx nodded in agreement to Apaches request.  Taga looked a little irritated seeing that he was supposed to be the protection around here.  BigBear was a 280 pound African-American man with a bald head and a huge scar running from the top of his head to the bridge of his nose.  Apache had found him on the reservation with a tomahawk stuck in his face.  Rumor had it that he had robbed one of the chiefs and the left him for dead.  Apache saved the man that day.  BigBear did not speak he just followed orders.  Apache knew he would be perfect for the job.  He took the blunt back from Flexx and turned to explain his move to Taga. 

“I know you have been around awhile! And I’m not saying your not good at what you do bro.  But you stay by Flexx 24/7 and when you guys need to leave town for a day I think BigBear would be a perfect stationary guard for this place.  The man kills and eats that’s about it.  I would dare someone to come in here acting a fool!”

The trio chucked and you could see Tagas face go from irritated to understanding.

Report Post Tip

Flexx just arrived back in town and was met by his guard Slipp. Flexx greeted his guard and hoped in the vehicle. He sat in the back thinking about the business. One his trip he had a few nice connects. The cleaners is where he needed the activity. Flexx sat in the back and fired up a blunt for the ride. Not too long but long enough. He takes a few drags of the blunt and passes it up to Slipp.

“How's it been since i’ve been gone?”

He sits back and ask his guard as they continue in route to the cleaners. Slipp takes a few puffs and passes the blunt back to Flexx.

“It's been slow but ok i would say. We need to put it out their”

Slipp says as they make their way into the neighborhood. He could see the business district building up, which was good for business.

“That’s why i’m here brother. See if we can get it jumpin a bit. “

They continue in route and Flexx takes another few drags of the blunt, and passes it back to Slipp. He takes the blunt as he approaches the cleaners. He pulls around back and parks. Flexx takes the blunt back from Slipp as he gets out and heads into the cleaners. He nods at Taga as well as BigBear.

“What’s good brothers? “

He heads straight to his office and gets to work. As he walks in he checks on memos and paperwork that has stacked on his desk since he has been gone. He takes a seat and thinks of a small start up plan. He needed to get customer’s in. He knew of a few young hustlers that hung around the neighborhood, and they would be able to spread to word, try and get it out in the streets. He knew just who to put on it. He stood up and made his way out to the work area and he saw Taga inspecting a few loads with the workers. He walks over..

“Hey brother, what’s good? I need you to hook something up for me really quick. Meet me over in the lounge in about an hour. I have to make a quick run and I will be right back “

Flexx says as he gets acknowledgment from Taga’s nod and then gets back to work. He makes his way out to the back to hit a corner or two

Report Post Tip

Flexx had just made it back in Detroit, and had much to get going. Things were starting to move and he felt he had a handle on things. He first needed to get over to the cleaners and check to make sure it was running well. Being one of his most lucrative locations to wash his dirty money, he definitely wanted to wipe off the dust. His guard Slipp was at the airport to pick him up, Flexx was glad to be back.

“What’s good, how's everything going?”

Flexx says as he tosses his bags in the vehicle and hops in. Slipp passes him the blunt.

“Good, The crew is moving fine, TwoB got that going nice, and Taga is holding the cleaners down as usual.”

Slipp says as Flexx passes him the blunt back. They make their way over to the cleaners, there was a few things that needed to be taken care of. Flexx had a shipment that had arrived from Philly, and he wanted to make sure those items got to their destination. The shipment were supplies for the cleaners mixed with a little bit of product. They pulled up to the cleaners and the guards open the back gate as they drive in and park. Flexx hops out and heads straight to his office to go over numbers from the most recent shipment and the ones in the past. On paper the cleaners were booming, and that was solely from the front perspective. He needed to get more activity through the cleaners, so he decided to put a flyer out. TwoB was just pulling up, and just in time. Flexx asked Slipp to have her come into his office

Report Post Tip

Business was good as usual TwoB was the kind of person that always checks on every one and keep an eye on things in person
after checking on how is the hustle going on the streets and making sure the business is smooth she went to the Head quarters

she made her way to the kitchen and made herself the perfect cup of coffee and went to her office 
she took a seat pulled back and relaxed and started thinking about her plans for the rest of the day she took a sip of her coffee  
TwoB heard a knock on her office door "Come in" she said and that was her trusted Bodyguard Blu coming in with the word and the boss in town
"Perfect i will drop by the cleaners to check in with Flexx and maybe drop some of my bloody suits" she thought to herself excitedly
TwoB grabbed her car keys and Threw them to Blu "Let's go then ,Drive me to the Cleaners!" she said to Blu

upon reaching her Destination she Saw Slipp Flexx's Bodyguard comming her way telling her that the boss asked to have her come into the office
She went in the cleaners dropped in her suits to the worker and made her way into Flexx office 
"Welcome home Boss ,We have missed you around here!" TwoB said to Flexx with her eyes filled with excitement ...

Report Post Tip

Flexx looks up surprised to see TwoB standing there. He stands up and gives her a hug, glad to be back and to see his go to. He points to a chair.

"I'm glad your here. I wanted to talk with you about an opportunity."

Flexx says as he lights his blunt and takes a drag. 

"I want to get the businesses moving a little better in twelfth street moving in the right direction. So my first move would be the cleaners. there has got to be some gangsters out there that need a good suit cleaned up."

Flexx says as he pauses waiting on a response from TwoB. He had a few things he needed to get moving so this was just the start. Hopefully his go to would be on board.  

Report Post Tip

TwoB hugged Flexx-Mitchell a comforting hug ,TwoB was so happy that she finally saw him after this while! and she felt the comfort and safety 
she always considered him the closest person to her and appreciated that she knew him
"Am glad to be here too and to see you ,you know things aren't the same without you! , what do you have in mind ?" TwoB replied

after hearing him speak about moving the businesses in the right direction 
"Yes! the streets are muddy and bloody ,anyone who hustles or work will need their suits to get cleaned for sure and there is a lot of them out there ,do we have a plan or other things in motion ? and how can i help ?" 

TwoB replied while thinking about some ways to get things done...

Report Post Tip

"I am just gonna start doing the face to face. Yup"

He said like it was a must, Flexx was good in the streets and had a mouthpiece for conversation. 

"Yea, I am gonna get out there and push the business. I am gonna push the hat spot as well as the herbal shop hard."

He took a drag of his blunt and thought as he paused for a second. 

"TwoB. What about you setting up a little something? Nothing big just a little something to get your feet wet?"

Flexx says to TwoB as he took another drag of his blunt. 

Report Post Tip

Koopa enters his office after a hard day of hustling. He and his bodyguards had quite a rough time this day, since the drug business came apart at the seams a little bit, many palms had to be greased and some incendiaries had to be taken care of.

Koopa gets rid of his sea turtle shell, a token he always wears over his fine Italian suits. Slightly worried he looks at the crust of dirt, blood and sweat, takes some cleaning towels out of his desk and tries to wipe it all away – without any success at all. Koopa at once remembers that TwoB has told him about the boss’ new cleaners. Koopa sits back in his fine leather chair and mixes himself a Negroni. “What a nice idea this office bar was.”, he thinks to himself.

oopa reaches over to the phone on his desk and calls the group leader of his bodyguards. “Michele, I will be in here a bit later tomorrow morning. Send over one guy to my home early in the morning. I want to give Flexx’s cleaners a visit first thing tomorrow. I’m sure the boss’ guys will be perfectly fit for cleaning the mess on my shell – and give my suits a refresher as well.” Koopa hangs up, finishes his drink and heads home.F

irst thing in the morning – as planned – one of his bodyguards drives Koopa to the cleaners where he hands over two of his finest Italian suits and the turtle shell to one of the workers. He then makes his way to Flexx’s office. He knocks. “Come in”, he hears his boss say. Koopa opens the door and enters, an envelope in his hand.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Yes you got some nice business going on ,We will make sure that everything is nice and organized"
TwoB replied to Flexx

"You know me am up for any business opportunity ,One of my men is a very good Bladesmith with the streets having
almost none ,i think it would be a good idea to open a business selling Blades,knifes and daggers ,i can get some hands to help

The way i see it is that there is many situations that a blade will be more reliable than a gun , what do you think ?"
TwoB says to Flexx while thinking if such business will bring any demand or not and about the best way to set it up...

Report Post Tip

It was early morning as Kentay got ready for the day. He received a message from Flexx-Mitchell, his boss and the owner of Detroit Cleaners that he needed to move some herb just outside of town from the back warehouse of the establishment. 

Kentay checked the note one last time from Flexx-Mitchell.

Kentay, 

Please make your presence Saturday morning 

as soon as the doors open at Detroit Cleaners. I've got a load for you to move.

I have several crates full of dry cleaned suits that need to be delivered to the 

warehouse just outside city limits. Remember Tony? That's where you will be going. 

By the way, under the suits is several bundles. Grab the Cargo Van and be sure to 

watch your back. Bring a BodyGuard or two. Be sure they are dressed proper. 

He grabbed his colt M1911, turned around at Leo his bodyguard Leo before handing him the note and saying, "Lets Roll."

The two stepped outside. His driver set out front. 

"Detroit Cleaners man." Kentay says to the driver.

Kentay lit a cigarette and offered one to Leo on their way to the Cleaners.

As they arrived, they noticed Flexx-Mitchell unlocking the doors. Flexx looks back at the car and notices Kentay. He waved him to the back of the establishment. Kentay gave his driver a wad of cash. "Thank you sir." They exited the vehicle and walked up to the loading dock. Flexx-Mitchell met them at the back door. 

"What's good boss, I'm going to get the van loaded. Keep eyes Leo."

The last crate was placed in the back of the van. Kentay closed the door before looking back at Flexx-Mitchell, "Will be back shortly. Tony's coughed up the dough right?"

Report Post Tip

Flexx took a drag of his blunt before he responded. 

"Naw we got that taken care of, but i have something else. I need some of that to go to New York, I just opened up a location out there. I am heading out that way myself. gonna see if the cleaners will fit out there as well. So if you can grab Tony, and push it out to NY. The distribution center. Cool?"

Flexx takes another drag of his blunt as he passes it to Kentay

"Oh I am gonna swing by and let TwoB know, Im gonna have her make a run out here real quick too."

Flexx says as he waves his driver around to swoop him, He gives Kentay some dap, and hops in the car. 

"See ya out there brother"

Report Post Tip

Walking in, I needed a few things professionally cleaned . Of course who else, but a fellow city family guy. Some of the stains were tough, but the guy said it would no problem, they would look brand new. I smiled. They do good work for sure here. I left them with the guy and told him I would pick them up probably tomorrow . He nodded, and I left.

Report Post Tip

While business was slow it still was on the move. Flexx had Taga out in Detroit taking care of things while he was always on the move, as well as the new set up in Vegas. While Taga was busy taking care of, not just the cleaners, he also was looking over the grow house, and the distribution center that was posted out here in Detroit. Flexx while back in Detroit needed to make sure he stopped by every location. In route to the cleaners, he also had a small bag of laundry he needed done while he was in town. He was with one of the guards that was posted out in Detroit, L. They pull up to the location and go through the back gate. The only thing that was actively moving was the product. There was the occasional customer for some laundry but the main focus was moving this weight. Flexx was hitting all his businesses and doing inventory for the up and coming business move. Mixed in with materials used for the Laundry Flexx was making other moves that were very much more profitable. The new connection out in Philly was a new vein for the hustle and Flexx was glad to be in the mix with it. Vincent-Alo, was a up and coming business man that had a few things going. Flexx’s first move was to get all of his establishments that were worthy of a drop and pick up ready and marked for a schedule. As they pull up and park they could see little movement in the yard. The warehouses were full, and the product was ready for distribution and movement. Flexx and L exited the vehicle and started to make their rounds around the property to make sure everything was good.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Flexx 's Detroit Cleaners.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL