Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 04:11:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Your favourite old school games Started by: Eddie_Stobart on Jul 25, '18 21:43

Does MafiaReturns count as old ? 

Report Post Tip

If I say Spyro it's too obvious, so I'd say Crash Bandicoot!

Report Post Tip

Read Alert 2, Mega Man X, Zelda Link to the past and the Windwaker - think ill stop there, too many too list lol

Report Post Tip
I’ve always been a fan of the old NES games like: Paperboy, Jaws etc...
Report Post Tip

Any Zelda or Pokemon game hands down. Or zork. Love me some zork.

Report Post Tip

Championship Manager 2001.  The best version of one of my favourite games.

Report Post Tip

Oh, Revenge of Shinobi, Ecco the Dolphin, Worms and every Sonic game.

Report Post Tip

tag

Report Post Tip

It might be a bit cliche, but I will always love SMB1 and SMB3... SMB2 can get buried in a landfill with ET for all I care. 

Also loved to play Bad Dudes on the NES. Hilarious and fun. Are you bad enough to rescue the president from ninjas?

Report Post Tip

honestly, between packman and the old xbox arcade game cd i had which those are probably my favorite. I used to be really good at the game "Shark Shark."

Report Post Tip
Pac man
Report Post Tip

Daytona USA and Time Crises at the actual arcades, when you'd go out of the house specifically to play video games somewhere else.

Also really enjoyed CS 1.6. It got me through school. Use to love going to LAN joints in the CBD and gaming there for hours upon hours in rooms full of other people on computers, all there to have fun, without any of the game rage and assholes you can get today from online games. It's just way too easy to say shit down a microphone, than to say something to someone over your computer when you're sitting in a room with them.

I use to also enjoy Street Fighter vs Xmen, but was never really any good at it. I'd watch this one Asian guy at the milk bar around the corner from my house (and across the road from my primary school) go to work after the end of day bell rang. Aduket!

Report Post Tip

quake, Doom, wolfenstien

Report Post Tip

Kingdom Hearts and Spyro along with Crash Bandicoot were my favorite games growing up. Would even remember staying up at night just to play, time goes by fast when you're having fun.

Report Post Tip

A lot of electronic games mentioned.... I barely remember any lol

Report Post Tip
Just all text based mafia games really 😂
Report Post Tip

Pong

Zork

Donkey Kong

Report Post Tip

Donkey kong

Report Post Tip

I liked  the Dizzy games. Small egg with legs and arms that went on adventures and saved other Egg folk.

Report Post Tip

eye of the beholder 1,2,3 for sure

Zeliard

Golden Axe

Civ 1

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Your favourite old school games
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL