Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:32
Page:  1 
Old School Training Started by: Tenkai on Aug 12, '18 22:04

Tenkai had been walk around the family tower, he had been taking his morning walks as he normally does, walking along the beach, he normally turns around, and goes back to HQ, but this time, he got off the beach, and started to move through the grass, he happened to stumble apon a huge piece of land that was kind of full of sand, it looked as if no one was using it, but it was used a long time go, he could see certain area's were it had been used, but it was now dusted over, came up with an Idea, that this would be his spot, to train himself, and other's that wanted training.

Running back to HQ, coming up with a million Ideas, on how to make a training course, and multiple, along with a gun training course, and some hiking areas, he rubbed his hands together, as he came into the HQ, he loved it, but he would have to talk to the Don first, maybe she might not want it, or maybe she might, it would get us all together, or maybe it would help them meet new people, possibly.

walking in the HQ doors, he went looking for the Don, so see what she would think of having a training area, something for some them t0 train to fight, like old school, although he hadn't done it a long time, he would have to probably have to freshen up on his skills, he wondered if he could still do it.

As he ran past everyone, and running up the stairs, going straight up to the boss's office, he could see the door was closed, he thought maybe she was talking to someone, but instead of hearing a person's voice, he heard music, he smirked raising a brow, he then proceeded to knock on her door.

"Yes, come in." She said, as he opened the door, stepping in and closing it behind him.

"Hello, Boss, are you free, and if so, can I talk have a moment of your time?" He said, as he walked closer to her desk, as he noticed he was writing, he looked towards her windows.

"Yes, I am free now, what is it?" She asked, as he walked over to the windows, looking out across the open sea and land.

"Well, as you know, I go for morning walks..." He paused, as he turned to see her nodding. "Well, this morning on my walk, I seen a piece of open dirt space, of what looked to be an old training grounds, its mostly withered away, but I was wondering if I could bring it back to it's original glory, and maybe have a small business, I would love to train hard core again, I miss that, the open sky, training hard, day or night." He said, almost fading into a past, as he blinked.

"Well, Tenkai, I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as they want to do it, and if you train yourself, make sure it's different from what you train them, because, we all know you aren't human, but they are, so make sure, you are being safe with the,." She said, as she pointed a roll of paper at him.

"Yes ma'am, I will restore it, and then put the sign up, so we can get money coming in from it." He said, as he started to walk towards the door.

"Alright, keep me in the loop, I want to see how this turns out." She said, as he nodded, he left, closing the door behind him.

He was excited, as he started towards the area, he then walked over to the people who had left over stones, and a few helpers, he had a lot of ideas and he was going to try it, for the area was huge, and he was going to make the most of it, as they talked among themselves,  he told them he wanted a stone built arena, and huge body of water, with a huge water fall, and climbing areas, monkey bars, with a few stuff under it, and then he told them he wanted quite a few training courses, and then, he wanted an area for swords training, and few temples for his hand to hand combat, and for his meditating.

As they all nodded, they started to get to work, it didn't seem to take long, as he moved back and forth while others took breaks, he finished the climbing area and the monkey bars, he smiled while he worked, he worked into the night getting it done, not seeming to be tired, he felt like he had a lot of energy.

He blinked back to reality, realizing he started to day dream about six months ago, he chuckled, as he stood from the window, of his office, and ran out, he wore nothing but black leather today, and his hair, was a low ponytail, hanging over his left shoulder, he smirked wondering if he would see Vela his sister, following him sneakily, as she always seemed to, trying to figure out what he was doing, and then he wondered if he would see Savannah today, although he rarely saw her anyway, but he was starting to get a liking to her, and if she liked, she could visit.

He then left HQ, as he went back to his training, and started to train a little, as he saw one of his old friends, that he had been with through the ages, although he wasn't going to say his name, he pulled his real sword, and as the male pulled his own, he smirked, hoping he might be able to give a show. 

Report Post Tip

Tenkai, had been wanting to go all out in a spar just like the old days , he hadn't seen this person in awhile , he soon would be seeing his girl , for she had been wanting to see his full extended strength . He wasn't much for a show off , unless he felt like he was being taken a joke too much , then and only then was it time to show , who he was and what he was about. 

Tenkai watched as the male came at him, with just his fist , she slightly dodged , not ready for such a hit , his eyes widened, Tenkai need something to make him feel more confident , it was like his fear distracted his mind , and lack of confidence .

It was as if his power was based on will power , and he seemed to be losing it , by the day , he sighed , eyes widened as his friend came behind, pushing his hand into his back , as he went flying , how could he do anything, when things were slipping from his grasp , sure he was powerful and all but , what was the point , when no one was around to help him through it all just as they promised .

"Come on... Tenkai , you are better than this. ...Is this why you reek of dispair , and fear? ....You are the strongest of us all ....and if it means I'm able to beat your ass .....means it's time to come back and bring you back to glory ..." He said , just as he kicked Tenkai making him roll pretty hard , into a wall .

As Tenkai got up , spitting blood , he shook his hair of dirt and sand,  as thr male came at him again,  only this time their swords clashed , but Tenkai was bring overwhelmed , as the male grabbed him and threw him through a building .

Tenkai got up again , he sighed , as the male disappeared , reappearing before him,  again tenkai's eyes widened , as their swords just barely clashed , Tenkai knew je had the power , but he was too scared to hurt anyone , and he lost a lot , so it was going to take a lot to get him in the right state of mind. 

"Tenkai I knoe you are scared .....but quit it ....I'm right here ....I'm not going anywhere , plus you have your family ....so just trust them and their judgement.....I'm sure your Don picked you for a reason , so just worry about the now .." He said , as Tenkai, was kicked, making him fly through another tree. 

Tenkai was Now mad , he was tired of being talked down , tricked , played with, treated as a child, used, now it was time become something better than himself, he owed it to himself and others who wanted to do the same ....This was his goal.

A wind spurred up , as thr aura around him became a purple and red, his hair growing in different layers , his eyed of a snake, as he swung his sword , and huge a mount of invisible power destroyed trees , this area was his personal training grounds .

This section waswas not connected to the rest of the training grounds , his sabor tooth fangs slid out just enough to show they were real , his aura almost produced colors that never exists in this world , as he then moved forward , like he was gliding , clashing swords , pushing the man back, but the man pushed back. 

Tenkai was only in warm up mode, he wasn't even at half power , a chain appeared around Tenkai's body producing more power , he used his chain link and swung it at the male as the male used his sword to clash it with the chain .

Tenkai almost smiling , it was more like a smirk, and as he pushed on , Tenkai could feel his first transformation almost complete , he swung his blade once more , as if it was linked to him and they had a bond .

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Old School Training
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL