Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:54:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Bennys bar Started by: Vincent_Costello on Aug 14, '18 22:45

"Vincent she is fine , but I think we should get her some help, while I fight these guys off , so bandage her up, and send someone to come get me." He said, as he ducked, to let Vincent hit thr guy behind him, he sighed, as he stood back up, and pushed thr Don over to Vincent , he hissed as he picked up his star blades off the floor , and threw one at a enemy behind vincent, pushing the Don and vincent down as he thew it, he didn't push them down hard , just enough to make them duck .

As he let them back up thr male fell , he shook his head ,as his aura let out a slight breeze of power , he started to get annoyed , as he walked past them elbowing a man in the gut really hard , pushing them into the wall , as he puked blood .

He looked around seeing William and secra , he looked at him long enough to give him eye contact , to let him know that he needed help , and that he had something to say , tenkai sighed seeing he was barefoot againg .

He grabbed a bottle off of one of the tables , and took a swig , as he handed it to vincent to take some , after he wiped the top off .

Report Post Tip

After a day of handling business in the HQ, D7 was walking down the street and heard a commotion in a bar across the street. Slowly he he reaches in his trench coat and grabs his leather cowboy hat and switches his fedora for it. He knows this smell all too well. His grandfather and their family legacy goes back centuries. That family name. Van Hellsing D7 was trained for ever to deal with these immortal cock suckers. It's simple he is to into thinking they are untouchable, but they are not. D7 reaches behind him and checks a sawed off double barrel strapped to his back. The bullets engraved with old Latin writing with silver casings and silver powder for maximum effectiveness working through their blood stream.

With his sawed-off in one hand and desert eagle in the other also bullets for just such an occasion. "Fuck, I never thought this day would come. I fucking love this shit."  D7 says to himself with a grin on his face. Walking in he takes notice of this disgusting "thing" trying to take his friend and fellow leader.

"Oh fuck no cocksucker." D7 could see Sal and Draven were ok but hadn't stopped this. He knew what he must do. Walking up behind Tenkai like he was coming to the aid of everyone. D7 put the double-barrel to his fucking head and watched it expload. Silver particles filled his blood stream and shined through the air. "It doesnt matter what the fuck you are homie. I'm a fucking gangster and a Van Hellsing. This is the 1930's all you fuckers need to go." For good measure to put these devil's flames out D7 grabs a fire extinguisher and carves a holy symbol into it put it down Tenkai's throat and pulls the trigger. D7 reaches out to Isabella-Luciano. "What the hell are you guys doing in here? I will never let some cocksucking blood sucker touch a fellow Leader of our city."  For one final good measure D7 has isabella step outside the bar door for a minute so she does not get exposed to this. Unzipping his pants he starts to piss on the charged remains. It was a glorious golden stream only out classed by the tattoos that covered D7's penis. They were the markings of the true Van Hellsing bloodline.

Report Post Tip

As she walk into her Brother bar, Look around and saw Vincent there. Smiles at him and walk up too Vincent kiss him on the Cheek.

Well done hun. She hand him a bottle of her best Brandy and ask him if likes to have a drink with her.

Vincent and I had a seat then bartender brought some glasses and pour them some brandy. As Vincent and her started talking about old times to caught up.

Report Post Tip
After cleaning up what's left from the bar fight and having the place rebuilt with better security and stronger walls and tables. I see my sister Tianna_blackheart and sat down with her talking "how are you my sister it has been a while hasn't it"
Report Post Tip

As Vincent seat down with me, "I am fine Brother thought drop by see how the business is going."

I like what i see here and hope it grows as we both take a sips of the Brandy.

Report Post Tip

After the fight was over and all of the 12th street was dead, I popped into Vinny's place to see the progress and offer any assistance that may be needed in getting the place back to accepting patrons again. I sure felt bad about taking it out a lot just after it opened, and knew it would be costly to make it look like nothing had happened there again. I see Vinny sitting with a girl, I did not know. I walked up to him and said hello to Vinny, and introduced myself to the lady sitting with him.

"Greetings, I am Jewel. I do not think I have met you before.. I am friends with Vincent_Costello, or Vinny as I call him". 

Report Post Tip

"Not so long now" Lushie muttered as she packed an overnight bag as she got ready to travel out of her home city. She still had a little bit of time before her flight so decided to bypass one of her favourite bars for a drink, before she headed towards the airport. She picked up her bag and made her way out down the stairs of the lighthouse to make way towards the establishment owned by a fellow member of the family she worked for, Vincent_Costello.

She didn't have far to walk to get to Bennys Bar and was soon there. Had been a little while since her last visit there and have not seen the refurbishment since the fight with the gang that tried to take over 12th Street in Detroit. She was happy that they all were in happier times and was once again able to go and enjoy a drink without the fear of a baseball bat swinging in your direction. 

She entered the bar and made her way over to order a drink, she wasn't sure if Vincent was around or not, but still, she didn't have a lot of time to spend there. "Hello, Welcome to Bennys," the bartender said to Lushie as she proceeded to order a drink, "Greetings, May I have a double vodka please?" she asked as the tender nodded to go and make her a drink. As she waited she took a look around and could see that the business was booming, it was great to see. She knew Vincent was a hard worker and knew he would go far, not just within the family but with his businesses too. 

The bartender placed Lushie's drink in front of her as she paid up what was owed with a healthy tip, "Thank you" she said as she lifted up her glass to down the drink. "Woooo", she said as she swallowed the last drop, feeling it burn as it went. It was just what she needed to face her long flight, and hopefully, it would help her have a little nap on the plane. 

As she got up from her stool to leave, she picked up her bags and told the bartender to give a hello to his boss. She then headed out of Bennys Bar and made her way towards the airport to catch her flight. 

Report Post Tip

Rameses had popped into the Motor City for a quick little visit. The city was always close to heart so any opportunity he had he would stop by. The day had been long for the young man, it was getting late and he had sought to head home as he had to up early doors the next morning. 

On his way out of the city, he spotted a nice little joint called Benny's Bar, A keen drinker himself, he couldn't pass up the opportunity for a quick drink that would sort him out for the rest of journey back home to Chicago. 

So he pulled up in the bars parking lot, there were some drunken heads lingering outside, along with a staunch looking bouncer. With a friendly nod at the bouncer, he entered into the bar, it was a little nosey at this time of the evening, but that didn't bother him as he made his way up to the bar. 

"Hello, can I have a glass of whiskey on the rocks please" he asked the bartender, the place wasn't so busy so the drink arrived in a fairly quick fashion. 

Grabbing his drink, he found himself a nice little spot, where he quietly drank, as he watched the other drunkheads partying away, which of course made for a pleasant viewing. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Bennys bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL