May 02 - 08:47:10
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Selling 200 Credits. Started by: Nadia on Aug 15, '18 08:46

Hello, I want to sell my 200 Credits for $130, 

Payment via Paypal only.

Anyone who interested, Please inbox me. 

Report Post Tip

I will deliver,

If i don't, i aware that i will receive strict punishment from Squishy. 

Thank you. 

Report Post Tip

I think selling these while we are auctioning off credits for one of our own fallen members is slightly innapropriate

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

I have deliver my condolence to the fallen member. 
I am just a singular seller, i have my rights, and i'm not doing an auction.
My price is fix. 

Report Post Tip

Hey Nadia,

Same comment in response to your mail, while the auction is being held it won't come off too well trying to undercut the value of those credits by selling your own at a cheaper rate. 

Though I have faith in our community to forego their usual discounted credit purchases for a greater cause, and you are well within your right to sell credits, maybe consider how it impacts your reputation. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Not debating "your rights" but have some decorum! From outside in, it looks like you are trying to capitalize on a trend of then being sold. It's in very, very poor taste, IMO. 

Surly these could have waited? I would hope anyone that likes a good deal will 100% look towards Izzy's auction first to help his family out.

I personally wouldn't have the audacity to start my own sale thread at this present time. As I'm my mind, I'd say to myself that thier need is greater than my own. But maybe I'm a more genuine person than you. Fuck knows, but I think it's very, very fucking poor taste. 

But crack the fuck on!

Report Post Tip

Don JackMezzo , 
Mr. Space-pole , 

I humbly accept the word, and i understood the point. 

However, my intention to sell my credits isn't because i want to take the advantage of the current going auction. 
I set my price a little higher because i want the auction transaction to go on before mine. When all of it is done, to those who have interest in buying from myself can personally mail me and the price can be re-negotiate. This is another threat, and i did not interrupting the auction post and i personally didn't think that i show any disrespect gesture.  

The reason i want to sell is because i have real life difficulties, and i need some cash to live. 

You can say what ever you like Space-pole, i just stay positive, and replying a "fuck" word is much more disgrace and poor taste. :) 

Report Post Tip

thread* 

Report Post Tip

...I'd say to myself that thier need is greater than my own. But maybe I'm a more genuine person than you. Fuck knows, but I think it's very, very fucking poor taste. 

I'm assuming that you know Nadia on a personal level and have such in-depth insight into her real life matters since you give yourself the right to label her with such adjective as being less genuine as a human being and the reasons behind her advertisement being less important. 
The word bullying comes to mind. 

Report Post Tip

Go on throw the bully card about, let's get Izzy's attention.

Firstly, this is not bullying. As simply put my oppinion of her is based on the fact that I completely disagree with what she is doing and i do purly on the fact of timing. I don't think it's conincdental. I think it's the opposite and I'm allowed to voice that with out the fear of someone shouting bullying about. There is a clear line when I lt comes to that word and the actions of a bully. There is zero bullying going on here.

I have no insight into her life, but I know and everyone else knows the current events and the reason that these auctions are taking place; because someone has lost their life and his family need the help .what's more important than that??

I labelled her less genuine than me on the basis that she is, as I wouldn't do that. So a comparison that I made, being an adult based on my instincts and my morals. I'm not picking shit out the air and making it up, am I? That could then cross the line of bullying! I have sustanance to my logic. 

The same as your have to yours, you know this women, so you can make your own judgements I don't have that luxuary, I'm going off what I see is what I would do. And every day decision that we all make as adults. 

So you can throw the word bullying around all you like, it's water off a ducks back. As it's far from it .

And I still stand by my original point. THAT I THINK ITS IN VERY POOR TASTE .

oh and sorry for swearing I forgot that we are all consenting adults that choose to play a game of this nature. 

Report Post Tip

Also if you need some cash to live, I suggest maybe you go out and look for work or extra work instead of being here .

(And this is constructive advice) advise I'd say to anybody. But at least you still have your life and your family has you, it could be a great deal worse.

Report Post Tip

I have no insight into her life, but I know and everyone else knows the current events and the reason that these auctions are taking place; because someone has lost their life and his family need the help .what's more important than that?? 

Firstly, this is not bullying.
As simply put my oppinion of her is based on the fact that I completely disagree with what she is doing and i do purly on the fact of timing.

There is a clear line when I lt comes to that word and the actions of a bully. There is zero bullying going on here.

Instead of approaching her privately to share your point of view and perhaps seeing her point of view and understand her situation you decided whatever dire and urgent situation that she might be in of less importance and called her out publically and on top of that, you sat on your high horse and questioned her moral character for a cheap PR point. That's bullying someone to fall in line.

And I still stand by my original point. THAT I THINK ITS IN VERY POOR TASTE .

Poor taste it when you still have taken it upon yourself to run triage and refuse to humble yourself and apologize despite her reply that she is in financial difficulties and needs the money to live.

Also if you need some cash to live, I suggest maybe you go out and look for work or extra work instead of being here .
(And this is constructive advice) advise I'd say to anybody. But at least you still have your life and your family has you, it could be a great deal worse.

I don't know what part of Narnia you live in where you can get money fast when the shit hits the fan, but again, you just proved my point; you are selective when it comes to empathizing with people and would you say the same thing to the family of late Kenneth Allen? "I suggest maybe you go out and look for work or extra work instead of being here." I can't seem to find your advice in the threads posted about late Kennet Allen.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I think this situation is unnecessarily escalating. You'd be hard pressed to find an actual asshole around here, so however the challenge is coming across towards Nadia I expect none of it is meant maliciously. It is also an emotional situation for many with lots of sensitive areas to consider. Personally I don't enjoy the idea that people are able to undercut the site by selling back its own in game currency, since this is a business and livelihood for Izzy. I'm not going to call anyone on it though as it makes logic sense, it's just my morals point in a different direction.

Nadia, I'd suggest if you're selling credits for some sort of cause it might be better to back up your offer with some of that context, especially since there are other similar activities going on in form of the auction. I'm sorry you're in a difficult position and understand from my own experience that when you need money fast, anything can become an option. 

I'm not saying tell the world the details of your personal life, maybe just more than a few lines. Unfortunate timing with the fund raising for Crowley happening at the same time, I'm sure you can understand how it may appear insensitive. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I will hold my offer to anyone, until the auction complete, and will reset my price. 

The day i sign in to this arena, i do aware that the use of words reflect the person who is behind the flat-screen. Unfortunately i did not feel offended to the argument. I do forgive. 

I agree with Don JackMezzo that this situation is unnecessarily to escalate, if i do mistake. Please excuse me, because i did not aware of the sensitivity at first... and i do believe that my action won't stop the progress in auction. I also agree that the credit's in game, isn't suppose to be resell to real-currency. However since it is still allowed and others did it, i make use the opportunity. 

It has been a month since the day Mr.Crowley leave us, we all do mourn for the loss and we feel it, but for others.. life goes on. 

I do have my own work, but when hundred dollar convert to my currency. Its a half month salary. I wont leave this arena of mafiosi because i love it! and will buy more credits when things get stable for myself.  

Report Post Tip

Spacepole......... YSB :P

Report Post Tip

Now this, I take issue with. It isn't about mourning his loss Nadia, these auctions involve Mr. Crowley's personal credits that he won or bought. 

The funds raised from the sale of these credits go to his FAMILY.

This isn't about condolences or mourning. This is about having a bit of humanity. I'm hoping that your lack of understanding that Izzy/Squishy is doing this as a fundraiser for his family who is now left without their provider due to a tragic loss is based on a loss in translation. I'm glad your life has gone on since this loss to our community, really, I am... However to word it like this is insensitive and bordering condescending.

It has been a month since the day Mr.Crowley leave us, we all do mourn for the loss and we feel it, but for others.. life goes on. 

Report Post Tip

To be honest, even before i create this thread at the first place. I do know what the purpose of the auction. To fundraising for his family. I do aware of that.

So, I let the auction continues until it's #9th thread. Until players bid on it... Then... I start. 

But if i want to sell, means i want to sell. I use the OCC platform to sell it.
I create the offer in different thread and i did not interrupt any progress in the on going auction and shout like,
"hey citizen of MafiaReturns.com, don't buy from auction.. come buy from me". <--- i didnt say that. This is disrespect. 

So, please stop looking for any point to scold me. My respect and condolence is still with Mr.Crowley family. 

Report Post Tip

Looking to purchase the credits for $0.40 per. Let me know. Willing to negotiate.

Report Post Tip

The offer still ON. 

Report Post Tip

Hello, I want to sell my 200 Credits for $130, 

Payment via Paypal only.

Anyone who interested, Please inbox me. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Selling 200 Credits.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL