Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 20:45:47
Page:  1 
Calling all Journalists/Writers Started by: Kristoff on Aug 21, '18 05:12

Kristoff walks to the center of what most people consider the best place to allow your voice to be heard to the passing patrons. He flips the collar of his trench coat as the wind picks up, blowing behind him. 

"Hello all. I'm sure you are wondering why I'm here speaking to you all today. Well to get straight to the point, I'm looking to start a paper. Except it's not an ordinary paper. In the past we have seen papers mostly written by one person. This one will be written by multiple people. Each article will be it's own(speech), open to feedback and discussion.

Each article will be under a common header so everyone can easily distinguish our paper from other discussions. This may seem unorthodox, but we will be keeping a close eye on things, and if my editors and I find that the streets are getting too cluttered we will take a step back and revise things. My hope is we will achieve a flow, with a release of multiple articles on the same(predetermined) day every week.

So if you are experienced in speaking in the street, or if you are looking to try it out, and are serious about meeting a flexible deadline please contact me. I'd be happy to answers any questions or concerns here, or you can come talk to me in person. I look forward to seeing what can be accomplished when great minds work together.

A bonus note. These articles do not necessarily have to be discussion based, or opinion based. They can be satire, stories, etc. Anything that encompasses a news publication will be entertained."

He smiles at the crowd that has gathered before him. Excited at the premise, and hopeful that the community he's loved for so long will make these thoughts a reality.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Calling all Journalists/Writers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL