Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:28:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Ivory Tower - Detroit, MI USA Started by: Isabella-Luciano on Aug 22, '18 17:38

Just off the main drag, up a small drive a quarter-mile long, behind a guarded gate sits the Detroit River Light house which, among mobsters is known affectionately as The Ivory Tower.  Beside the Tower is a large red farm house where many of the crew live in residence.  However, the real underworld operations go on inside the Tower itself. 

The practical use for a lighthouse as a crew headquarters is, of course, simple:  it's a GREAT place to pull in booze & other black market goods from Canada.  Consequently, the largest source of Tower income was from that Black Market and Tower Guardians (the affectionate name for all Made Men in the Tower operation) were now responsible for maintaining the lion's share of the Luciano Crime Empire's black market dealings. 

When one enters, they find a round foyer was a warm and welcoming place you've ever been.  It has large windows looking out to the river and the many trees in the surrounding area. During the winter months a large fireplace heats this foyer and in the summer time the crew could open the windows to get breezes off the water that fed Lake Huron - one of the largest fresh water lakes in the world, filled with melted glacier water.  No one could hope for a better cooling system in the 1930s.

The room is decorated in nautical items and things that made one feel a part of the natural environment which Michigan was renown for... even so close to metro areas of Detroit.  A small staff of servants runs the functional light house & sees to the needs of the crew (cooking meals, cleaning etc) so for many of the previous street rats, this was a HUGE step up being welcomed to live at the headquarters.

Most areas of the Tower were open to all members... only one door (the door to a basement under the Tower itself) was for Made Men and above and it lead down to the lower levels of the Tower.  What was down there?  Who could say - except for those souls who had signed their life and souls away to the Tower & Don Isabella Luciano.

You find yourself walking into the Tower Foyer and can make yourself a drink from the bar, play a game of pool or darts, or maybe sit in the large bay windows and watch the river or weather while you read a book from the library of novels collected on the bookcases lining the walls.  This is the place where Guardians & their guests can relax so... take a load off and chat or... if you're here for business, there's the narrow stairwell that leads up.  Two additional floors are above the foyer before you reach the actual light and widow's walk.

The first of the two contains three bedrooms... these belong to Isabella and her Bodyguards.  Above that... is Isabella's office.  Bodyguards are stationed there whenever Isabella is in residence and not traveling for various business deals.  Anyone wanting to see Isabella is patted down and allowed to enter by her men first.  No one goes in to see her with their gun on them... no one but Godfather Salvatore or Godfather Marie at least.

Whether you're here for business or pleasure... The Ivory Tower welcomes you!

Report Post Tip

It had been a while since Stephen had been back to the Ivory Tower HQ he was staying away after what he gone in the last few weeks, but today of all days he had decided it was a good time to come back and face the problems he had caused like a man. He approached the light house hesitant he remembered what had gone down here he shook those thoughts out of his head and stood outside the doors staring up to where he could see Isabella's Office and her light on, he knew she was in.

He lit a cigarette and quickly had a smoke before he approached the doors and let himself in, once in he found it was exactly the same as he remember he walked down the corridor he noticed Jewel in the kitchen, he threw her a smile as he made his way up the stairs to Isabella's office, he made it to the second floor where he was greeted by Isabella's bodyguards.

"Isabella does not wish to see you Stephen!" One of the bodyguards said to him sharply. Stephen stopped at looked the the two men guarding the door to Isabella's office and laughed.

"I do not think you understand, i did not come here just to standing in front of this door and be turned away by you guys, im going to speak to her whether you allow it or not, now if you would be so kind as the move out the way." 

The two bodyguards stared at Stephen one of the men flashed his gun under his trench coat at him, as a signal for him to back down. "DON ISABELLA DOES NOT WA...." Just as he was about to finish shouting the door swung open and Isabella was standing there she must of heard the commotion, Stephen caught eyes with her and kept them fixed on her for a few seconds before taking a gulp, they had not seen each other since that day 

"Tell these idiots to let me past so i can come and see you."  Stephen saw Isabella was clearly shocked to see him standing there but he stood in front of the two bodyguards waiting for her to let him past and into her office.

Report Post Tip

Isabella's left arm was in a sling.  She'd been injured - her upper arm by the look of it... or her shoulder.  She stared at Stephen and very calmly said, "Stephen, I don't know where you came up in the Mafia... but, no one walks up to a Don in the city of Detroit and tells them what to do; certainly not their left-hand man.  If I were I Salvatore_Luciano you would be in a ditch by now.  I've SINCERELY had my fill of the insubordination.  I've put up with it because you're a friend & trusted advisor, and because of what you've done for me and this operation... but this is the line.  This doesn't happen again or I'm removing you as my hand and my men will take you downstairs for a refresher course in manners.  Are we clear?"

Isabella wished she didn't need to see Stephen_Strange right now so she could have sent him away rather than allowing him what he demanded, entrance to her office... but, needs were needs.  She wouldn't be petty.  Instead, she stepped in and allowed Stephen to enter.  She nodded to her men and shut the door behind him.

"I'm actually glad you stopped by... despite your display.  I have some things to discuss with you, but clearly, you have something on your mind as well... I suppose that's why you're taking it out on my bodyguards, who are just trying to do their jobs?"  

She walked over to her desk and sat down in the high back leather chair.  "So... let's hear it.  What's on your mind Stephen?"

Report Post Tip

Getting back after a long day and traveling..I heard screaming , from what sounded like the Don's BGs. I had just seen Stephen show up after the recent incidents, he smiled at me, kinda like he did before the last time I had seen him here. I had seen the Don for a split second with a sling..wonder how that happened...sighs, there has been a lot of drama, I really felt for the Don, going through it like that. Even if you are used to it.

I wrote a message for her, and on it said ..."I am here for you to lean on, in whatever that may entale. I do not know what has happened, and of course you do not have to include me into that, but you can...No one should go through something so , Hmm what is the word, bird is the word? no, tht is not it...UGH! Sometimes I ate the Engligh language..English, of course. Love always, Jewel"

Report Post Tip

Stephen stood in the hallway he could not believe it there was Isabella standing there in front of him, Stephen listened to what she had to say very carefully, he knew he pushed his luck sometimes. When Isabella gestured for him to enter the Bodyguards allowed him access and he entered in past the bodyguards jestering a wink at them as he went past.

Stephen shut the door behind him he looked at Isabella in a confused way. "Firstly, what the fuck happened to your arm? Can i help with it?" Stephen walked over to just have a quick look at it, he work done seems to be at a high standard. 

"Ahh let me get back on track with why i am here, Elias is back up to full health, so you can have your way with him, if you would like." 

Stephen chuckled to himself, and quickly looked around the room he was looking for something but he just could not find it 

"Comon, where is the whiskey hiding, we may aswell have a drink together"

Report Post Tip

"I was shot."  She said of her arm.  "An FBN agent... hence the security on my door.  We have rats... I wasn't taking chances letting anyone walk in armed.  Not even you and Jewel.  I still am sorting out the last of them." She shook her head.  "I know... I should have told you, but after our last fight, I just didn't want to go through explaining everything to you.  It's hard enough for me to understand without having to make you accept all the twist and turns in the story too.

Isabella motioned stephen_strange to the new, hidden, bar.  "Please.  By all means, if we're going to talk about who I think you're about to tell me about... let's drink."

She leaned back in her chair and looked out the window at the river endlessly flowing past her Tower. "I don't think I'll be having my way or any other way with Elias ever again."  She said sadly.  "He's made his feelings abundantly clear... and he at least deserves someone respecting his choices if nothing else.  God knows he's been through enough."

She drew a breath, "You say he's okay then?  100%... or well, 100% with still some weight to gain I assume?"

Report Post Tip

"Why are we not dealing with these rats?" Stephen looked at Isabella puzzles as he made his way over to the bar and poured out two drinks he held them as he made his may back to he table and slid one across the Isabella.

"Elias is as good as he is going to be, he is fully active but yes he has lost weight so will have to gain it again, but as far as everything else is concerned he is ok."  

Stephen took his drink and had a sip and put it back down, he got up from his chair to go over by the window to light a smoke he perched himself up by the window took a look outside and then down to the floor below and the water crashing against the side. He turned back at Isabella, motioned a smile "So tell me what is happening with this whole situation? Elias, Will, Gavin, even down to the people who took Elias?. 

This was the question Stephen really wanted to ask, after there big fight and them leaving alot had gone on and Stephen spent time with Elias and time to himself to think things over but now was a good time he felt to build bridges and make amends.

Report Post Tip

Isabella sighed, taking up her glass.  "The rats are, as we speak, being finished off.  I just hadn't told the boys to downgrade security to its old levels... but seriously, you didn't need to be a jerk about it."  She winked at him as she took a sip, letting the burn of whiskey wake her back up.  She wondered if maybe she'd been relying upon drink a bit too much of late.

"I went to Philly to chase of Will and Gavin.  Figured Gavin was scared of commitment so I'd tell him I was falling in love with him and wanted commitment... that would be the end of that.  And I figured once Will heard Elias was back that he'd prove to be a gentleman and back off.  I figured I had a duty to Elias and to my father to see through the engagement no matter what I felt personally.  Seems a lot of people, yourself included, felt that was of importance."

She looked into her glass, "Gavin, didn't back off and I didn't get to Will cause while I was being told that Gavin DOES want to see me... I remembered some details regarding the start of Elias' and my relationship and came to the conclusion of who had ordered Elias taken in the first place.  I knew, if I was right, that it meant that we had some bad people inside our operation.  As it turns out... I was right.  And we did have a small rash of traitors all the way up into the Godfather's own household."

"Because I didn't know how far the corruption was spread, I invited Will and Gavin to come to town with me and help clean house for my father.  I tried to tell Elias what was happening but before I could get into it... he basically called me a whore and said I never loved him."  She drank a DEEP draught of her Whiskey having spit out those words.  She shrugged.

"Maybe I am."  She leaned back in her chair.  "Anyway... we went after the fucks, Will took a bullet in the side, I got one in the arm and Gavin... he's still recovering.  Nearly died from a shot to the lung.  All the agents save one are dead.  The one was left alive to ensure the FBN knew that if they came for me - in retribution - they'd be exposing their own internal corruption.  What they did to Elias, after all, wasn't sanctioned by the FBN leadership.  It was an off the books operation.  They don't want scandal anymore than I want to testify before some grand jury... so... they sell the story to the paper as 'gang land shooting kills hero FBN agent' and we all go back to our normal game of cops and robbers."

"Will went back to Philly a hero for helping another city's Godfather, got authorized.  Gavin... well, we'll see what comes of him, likely not nearly as much as happened to Will.  Most people have a hard time thinking of Gavin as more than a mook, certainly, they don't think of him as a good man - which, by the way, he is."

"As for the future of my romantic life - I think things are more clear - but definately not easier.  So, I'm taking some time to focus on the Tower and on the little boy who followed me home from my last trip to Philly.  I'll have to introduce you at some point.  Santino is a good boy.  I may keep him around.  Teach him a few things."

Report Post Tip

It had been a rough few days for the residents of The Tower with their leader Don Isabella serving time in Jamacia and her Right Hand Lady Jewel serving time in Detroit itself. The family has been shaken, but the one thing they all had in common was to continue to do their Don proud by carrying on with their daily tasks, so that when she returned she was coming home to find all is well and not chaos.

Lushie made her way to The Ivory Tower headquarters by the Detroit River. It was always a wonderful sight spotting the lighthouse from afar upon the way. She wondered who was around on this day and was praying she would not be drinking alone. It had been a busy few days for Lushie and a bit of 'let your hair down' was in need. 

As she arrived she walked into the lighthouse to the foyer and breathed in the aroma of home, she could still smell the perfumes of the ladies lingering around the room, from their jackets hunged up by the door. Was a comfort but at the same time a reminder to what they must be going through from behind the bars. Lushie paused for a moment as she couldn't help but be sure that the Don had the guards paid to her will almost. She then took off her own jacket and hanged it up beside theirs.

She made her way through the tower to where the bar was and got herself a much-needed drink. The place was currently quiet, "I wonder who will come by" she muttered to herself as she took the first sip of her vodka martini. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Elias had decided enough was enough....he'd had enough bed rest...and hadn't left his room for weeks on end.. But finally had the strength to leave his bed, and was able to walk again...finally.. He took a deep breath before opening the door and breathing fresh air, for what seemed like forever. A smile grew on his face as he walked towards the family HQ..

Elias still wasn't confident of going out into the open city yet. Not without the permission from Don Isabella-Luciano. He needed to speak to her...and he thought she wanted to speak to him...their last meet ending quite acrimoniously after all. He said things that he definitely didn't mean, and hoped he would bump into her in the HQ..

As Elias arrived at the HQ he saw Lushie at the bar drinking her vodka martini before gesturing the barmen over and ordering himself his favoured double malt whiskey... he looked at Lushie before embracing her warmly and kissing both cheeks...'it's good to see you old friend, and congratulations on earning your Don title in our fantastic city. How's life been treating you?...'

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lushie had not long landed back in Downtown of Detroit and made her way to The Ivory Tower as quick as she possibly could. She just wanted to get rid of her luggage and to check in with the others of the family. She was also well in need of a stiff drink, the flight from Los Angeles felt like it was going on and on, it felt like one of those days where the sweet bliss of getting home seemed more heavenly than usual.

She walked into the Lighthouse and as usual, hung her jacket up where the other Tower ladies hung theirs on the hooks beside the door. Was a happier time this time, unlike the previous time since the ladies were in the slammers, Don Isabella and Jewel were back amongst them all. "Home sweet home" Lushie muttered as a smile went across her face.

She headed towards the room where the bar was and was about to go get herself a drink when she spotted Elias walking over and greeting the cleaner with pecks to her cheeks, who just so happened to be holding Lushie's favourite martini glass. 'Whats going on here?' Lushie thought to herself as she started to wonder more as she over heard Elias try to open up a conversation with the cleaner congratulating her on Don. It was then that Lushie had realised that it must of been so long since he has seen her that maybe he had forgotton what she looked like, and more to the point since when did she run around in an apron and her hair up in a net? for him to get so confused.

Lushie walked over to Elias and tapped him on the shoulder "Excuse me!" she said, making him turn to face her. He stood froze for a moment with his eyes wide opened, before turning back to the cleaner and back again to Lushie. "Oops!" Elias said loudly as then apologised and tried to pretend the lighting wasn't so good, the more he tried, the redder his face went. Lushie could see the funny side in it, "It's a lighthouse Elias" Lushie joked to him with a giggle. Lushie took her glass back off the cleaner and told her to be on her way. 

Elias face was still a little red as Lushie got him to take a seat again and got them both new drinks. "In answering your question, that you said to the cleaner, I am well and thank you for the congratulations too", Lushie said to Elias before continuing, "How about you? How are you feeling? It's great to see you up. Maybe we need to get you to an optician though!" she finished up saying as she took a sip from her glass, still amused by his mix up. 

Report Post Tip

Isabella went up the stairs, her skin bronzed, eyes finally rested.  She had a bag in her hands still and a yawn on her lips as she wanted into her office to find Lushie there with a now standing Elias.

She smiled at them both.  "Now here's a sight I didn't think I'd ever see again."  She walked over to Lushie and gave her a hug first.  "Thank you for all you did while I was in jail.  We wouldn't have an operation left if not for you and your leadership.  Thank you."

She turned to Elias and without hesitation - knowing that it was weird but feeling the need to do it any way she hugged Elias.  "I'm so glad you're up and about, Eli."  She kissed his cheeks as family.  "You look a lot better than when I last saw you."

She reluctantly let her old paramour go and walked over to her desk.  She pulled a tattered and bloodstained orange scarf from her bag and tied it onto her lamp with a smile.  She then sat down in her high back leather chair and swiveled side to side, as if getting a feel for things again.

"Elias, I fear since our walks abruptly ended due to the untimely intervention of Agent Garrett into our lives - I haven't been the leader you know I could be.  I let you and this crew down.  That ends today."  She looked to Lushie.  "Let everyone know... we're having a meeting.  Two hours from now, right back here.  Call the crew in.  It's time to talk shop."

She popped up out of her chair.  "In the meantime, Elias, I'd like you to come downstairs with me.  It's time to renew some old vows."  With that, she grabbed the Tower's sacred chalice off her shelf, the dagger, and went out the door expecting Elias to follow - leaving Lushie to gather the crew for a meeting.

Report Post Tip

Despite what she must have gone through, Don Isabella walked in as elegantly as ever and greeting Elias and Lushie. If anyone needed a good drink it was her. She thanked Lushie for the previous week for which Lushie replied "You're very welcome, glad that's all behind us now" she said as she went and got some more drinks poured, naturally a double for her Don and to give her and Elias a bit of space.

Lushie walked over to them both and placed the drinks down on the table as Don Isabella looked up at Lushie to speak, "Let everyone know... we're having a meeting.  Two hours from now, right back here.  Call the crew in.  It's time to talk shop." she said in a firm way, "On to it" Lushie replied as she went to get the word out.

She went out of the room and up through the lighthouse, climbing the winding stairs till she got to the room where she knew the guys would be if they were in that is. Luckily she did find them, Dubliner and @Vincent_Cosetello the tow gang leaders of the family. They looked deep in conversation with each other going over their tasks of the day.

She walked into the room as she knocked on the door, "Excuse me guys, I don't wish to interrupt, but Don Isabella is wishing to have a gathering downstairs in 2 hours from now. She would like as many there as possible. Could I leave this with you guys to round up those you can from your divisions please?", Lushie said to the two gentlemen, as they turned to look towards her in their calm and friendly ways. Nothing was ever to much trouble for them, they both soon nodded in agreeance and stood up to make way to get on with their mission, "Oh, and before either of you ask, yes bring donuts, bring goodies, and before coming to the meeting if one of you can pick up Jewel that be grand to please" Lushie continued to say as she handed over some money to them to put towards the treats. The guys went on their way as Lushie made her way to go and get freshened up herself before the meeting.

Report Post Tip
I went down to a Bakery and got all kinds of things. But most of all got donuts. Then I went and picked up jewel then I had to get to the rest of the members of the crew that I'm overseeing so I made my way to the room of Aquila. Leaving a note om the door about the meeting in a hour and a haif
Then I had to call Calimero_DiGrazia from his business tellimg him to get over as soon as he can. After that I met Sullivan and picked him up In the car with me after that I had him let the others know "do me a favor and find BloodRaven and KingSao James_Howlett and I'll see you at the meeting. Thank you" I dropped him off at a car then went to bennys bar picking up a gift four million dollars I had waiting for the Don then went back to the Tower waiting in a meeting room talking with the others
Report Post Tip

Dubliner was deep in thought. The silence of the room only broken by three separate knocks at the door. Lushie poked her head in and informed Dub and Vince of a meeting that Isabella was calling and that they were to gather their respective gangs. Dubliner nodded as he stood up.

"Thanks for the heads up, Lushie. By the way, Isabella is having a meeting in two hours." Dub said with great sarcasm and a smile. 

He walked out of the room and towards the foyer. His eyes scanned the room for one of the lower ranking associates of the tower he could send to gather up the gang. Cesare Torretta--A fresh face. New to the country, new to the crew. He made eye contact with him and called him over. 

"Cesare, listen close: I need you to gather my gang. Tell them there's an urgent meeting to be held here in exactly two hours time. Any who are not here on time will face consequences. Remind them of the important of punctuality if you need to. They should be in the residential area, but if you can't find them ask for Tatiana, Tenkai, Deus, MachineGunKelly, NDN, and Rhunon. Lushie and Elias are both upstairs already." 

Dubliner looked at the boy. His face did seem a tad familiar. Almost like a long lost brother. 

"Remember, speed is key. Got some cash for you if you can have them all here within the hour." 

Dubliner smiled and sent the boy on his way then turned to head back towards the meeting area. 

Report Post Tip

I was taking a breather, after what seemed like a crazy jamacian style whatever that was (surely not a vacation)...there was a knock.. I was not expecting anyone, so I was ready ...as I answered the door..It was someone kinda familiar, with a message from HQ about a meeting...the guy said they were here to take me there as per the instructions. I grabbed my purse and I followed him out the door.

I did not know what it would be about , but I decided to find vinny, the head of  the Watchmen when I arrived, and I was pretty sure I would learn more when I got there. I pulled out my compact and started to do a once over . You never want to attend a meeting dishevled. I applied more powder, and lipstick , checking my teeth for cleanliness. ( and spinach)

Vincent_Costello was not in his office, but a notiice on the door said to come to the meeting room, and follow the scent of the donuts. I laughed, that Vinny, I tell ya. I found the room, with a huge spread and Vinny there, so I sat down , and wondered if he knew what this was about.. though quite funny, I was the RH, you would think I would know.

Report Post Tip

Isabella entered her office and took a look around at who had managed to make their way up the long winding staircase to the place where she conducted business.  The hum of the light spinning above them could be heard over the quiet chatter in the room.  Spotting the donuts, Isabella made a beeline for the sweet treats and began happily munching on one while pouring herself a drink.

"Okay, let's talk shop."  she said moving around her desk and sitting down.  "I'm going to bring you all up to speed on shit with a reader's digest version of the shit storm.  It goes like this.  Seven months ago Elias and I were prepared to get married and launched this crew.  FBN Agent Garrett, a man obsessed with bringing down Godmother Lucania and my father Godfather Salvatore, made a big move against us.  They put every single leader of all the Detroit families behind bars.  I know you're all familiar with that moment in time... in the midst of my eventual arrest, Elias was presumed to have been killed.  I identified his body and we buried him."

"I appointed Calimero_DiGrazia from Chicago my new Right-Hand-Man and Stephen Strange came aboard as my left.  After some personal issues arose for the Padre, I asked Jewel to step into the Right-Hand-Man position and proceeded to go on something of a shameful grief-induced bender during which time, most of you were recruited to the crew."

"After six months I began seeing some men, starting to get my shit in a line once more and then one of Garrett's people who had been charged with breaking Elias and making him flip states evidence against us... released him into the care of Stephen Strange who did not approve of how I'd moved on with my life thinking my fiancee dead."  She gave Elias a quick nod trying to be respectful to him in the retelling of their very personal horror.

"After realizing that someone on the inside of our operations had been helping Garrett to successfully keep Elias' survival a secret - I contracted help from the outside of Detroit to assist in tracking down the rats.  We found people at all levels of our operations and families to be involved and so we began to clean house."

"During said house cleaning, Don Bowden of Philidelphia was shot and Boss Gavin Bryne of Philidelphia was nearly killed.  I accompanied both men back to their homes and then Boss Bryne to Jamaica where he spent time recovering.  While in Jamaica, Stephen Strange apparently decided to turn traitor as well and so Jewel and myself were both picked up by the FBN and put in jail."

"From jail, I gave orders to have Strange dealt with. Tenkai, you handled Stephen perfectly.  Gold star."  She opened a draw in her desk and pulled out a large stack of bills and tossed in Tenkai's direction.  "A bonus for your loyalty and hard work."

"Speaking of bonus..."  she tossed stacks of cash at Jewel and Lushie.  The one to Lushie was largest.  "Lushie you came out of nowhere when this family needed you most - I sure as fuck won't forget that, I thank you."

She looked to Jewel, "You survived your first run in the slammer like a pro.  I'm impressed, buy yourself something nice."

She looked to Dubliner and Vincent_Costello - "As for you gentlemen, well done rising to the occasion under pressure, as well.  I know you and your gangs are chomping at the bit to get down to business and make a name for yourselves. So, that's just what we're going to do."

Isabella tossed out two manilla folders onto her desktop from inside her desk drawer.  One folder reads 'Riverfront Project' and the other says 'Downtown Revitalization'  both appear equally thick.  "I have two pet projects I'd like to get started on.  They will need to be completed in phases to be successful and the finished project will be a point of pride for the whole of the Ivory Tower and Detroit itself.  It's something I hope even my father will sit up and take note of."

"I want one of your gangs handling one - one handling the other.  Whichever of you proves more successful in each phase of the work week to week - will be richly rewarded.  In the end, if you both complete your project... you both get rewarded.  If only one does... only one gets the rewards and if neither of you finishes the task, then I will handle it personally.  Just know that I will be quite put out because... with the capital from this... I hope to make a VERY big move here in the Motor City, and I KNOW that you will all want a piece of the pie when the day comes for me to cut it.  Trust in that."

"For some time now this crew has been all but begging me to put you guys to work.  You want constantly to know what you can be doing... well this is it.  Detroit Riverfront & Downtown Revitalization.  It's not going to be easy.  It will require you getting your hands dirty, but you must crack eggs to make a good omelet.  And we're gonna crack more than just a few.  I also need a lot of cash flow.  Both plans should allow for that, easily, if you can get your people doing what I need them doing."

"Finally, we need front people - facemen for the operations... folks out in the streets who can talk the talk, and walk the walk, to make our empire grow.  I'll let you boys sort out which project you want to be handling amongst yourselves. 

"The first phase of Riverfront will have a lot to do with shaking down existing businesses to sign over deeds, getting us a bit more legit real estate to work with, and clearing out the scum currently holding places that aren't titled."

"As for Downtown, much the same.  I want people who own businesses in that area paying for protection and I want to run the people who aren't working for me, out of the damn area.  The only person who should be touching anything in this damn district other than my father is US.  Anyone not with us or him, who won't move on... catches a fucking bullet."

"The details for success in the first phase are in those folders.  In time, we'll be doing a lot with these places, and your gangs will become synonymous with the success or failures of the projects in my Father's eyes ... so, let's start off on a strong foot.  Take your pick gentlemen... or, if you prefer to ask some questions...???"

Report Post Tip
After hearing what don Isabella had to say.

I say this "well boss let me start by saying this. Its good to have you back the place just wasn't the same without you. As good of a job the others did it just felt as though something was missing. Welcome home boss" I pick up my glass of whisky and drink some putting it back on the table. "Now then down to business I'd like to ask that me and my gang gets the Riverfront Project. I think we can handle some business owners with the right amount of money and beatings... We'll make you and the godfather proud"
Report Post Tip

The meeting has begun and Lushie was back in the room where everyone else who was summoned was. It was the first time they've all been in one place together since before the two top ladies of the family got caught up and thrown in the jails, with miles and miles between them. Lushie couldn't help but think what the pair had been through whilst they were serving time. Yet, if you looked at them both, Don Isabella-Luciano and her Right Hand Lady Jewel, you could not even tell they've been through such a traumatic experience. Lushie could not help but aspire to them both, the strength they both showed that nothing was going to break them down. Despite all of the recent events.

Lushie listened in as her boss, Don Isabella spoke about all the going on's in recent times that led them all right up to where they were now, here in that room at the lighthouse, in a meeting. It was then the time that Don Isabella spoke out loud to each of the people who were in the room. She made comments and gave merit to everyone who helped out during her recent troubles. She even thanked Lushie, which caused Lushie to blush, even though to Lushie, it felt like second nature, she really believes in this family and to it was no trouble at all. She would do it all again in a heartbeat if it was ever needed, "Thank you too, Isabella, for believing in me." Lushie replied to her Don so that it was known, that she too appreciated her. 

As the meeting was drawing towards a close, Don Isabella mentioned of two projects to the gang leaders of the family to be taken on. It was always good to have goals to work on, it gave people a sense of purpose and a bit of a good feel to be part of such an organised family.

As the final talks were happening, Lushie got everyone's glasses filled up and offered up a toast, "To Don Isabella and Jewel, Welcome home!" she said as the others followed suit with 3 big cheers to them.

Report Post Tip

Listening to all that was said, I was certainly, humbled. I loved this family, I  am excited to have returned , and am able to get right back to it, whatever "it" was." You know you guys did  do well, together, annnnddd you didn't burn HQ down, so that is always a plus! I am really humbled by your comments, and even more happier I could return to serve  Don Isabella on her return as well. I look foward to whatever is in store for us, and know whatever it is, we do it together!

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Ivory Tower - Detroit, MI USA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL