Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 05:58:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39
The Irishman - I reply enjoyed this, my partner struggled with the length of it but there is no change there
Report Post Tip

Pacific Rim Uprising: Still has some action but just MEH. The idea was already there and they went with comedy and some trashy motivational speech. 6/10

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
The wife tricked me into watching Instructions Not Included. I’m still mad at her. End fucked me up even though it’s an average movie til that point.
Report Post Tip

Saw "The Joker" and was rather disappointed. The acting was great, but the story was pretty boring and the way the Joker was portrayed was simply laughable. They made him look victimized and like a whiny bitch.  The Joker is NOBODY's victim.  He's in charge of whatever room he is in, and despite not being an imposing physical specimen, can kick some ass when needed.  Seeing it nominated for so many Oscars made me shake my head.  Avengers: Endgame was 10 times the movie.

Report Post Tip

Ford V Ferrari great movie 10/10

Report Post Tip

Suicide Squad on tv, rate it 8 of 10, not the very best film but good enough on tv actually

Report Post Tip

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

10/10

Who doesn't love them some Harry Potter? LIARS!

Report Post Tip

jumanji the next level, 7 out of 10

Report Post Tip

The Greatest Showman (2017)

Watched it on the plane. Can't believe I waited so long. Great songs. Enjoyable time.

Report Post Tip

Hot Rod - 5/10

Like a shit Napolean Dynamite. Funny in bits, but mostly just a bit daft.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think it was Bohemian Rhapsody. I liked it. There was more loneliness for Freddie than I expected. The way he was manipulated because of it.

A good movie to check out.

Report Post Tip
Gretel and Hansel - ummm... it was decent
Report Post Tip

The last movie that i watched was Joker and Boyyyyyyy it sucked bad.

They destroyed his character.

I wouldnt even give it a one

Report Post Tip

Pokemon Detective Pikachu. 6/10

Report Post Tip
Tron: Legacy , would give it a 8/10. Love the futuristic look of it and the music of course.
Report Post Tip
Horrible Histories - Rotten Romans
3/10, probably better when you’re 6
Report Post Tip
Not a movie. But I recently watched Rise of an empire: Ottoman. And it was awesome 8/10 would definitely recommend if you enjoy shows about history. Combined with the reenactment it was a great watch!
Report Post Tip

The re-animated Lion King. 

Better than expected. 7/10

Report Post Tip

Hitman was the last one I saw as a whole. 

I enjoyed it, but it is not the best movie of all time. I do like Timothy Olyphant in it though, so just because of him I'll give it a 6/10.

Report Post Tip

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

I found that it was okay, nothing great for the star studded cast that's on the pay roll. I found the story line was a bit strange and didn't really feel that bringing in certain aspects of what happened in the late 60's (I don't want to spoil anything so keeping it vague) had any impact.

Overall, I'd probably give it a 6/10 - worth a watch but it's not gonna rock your socks off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL