Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 23:38:23
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Rate the last movie you watched. Started by: Adonis on Aug 26, '18 14:39

have to agree with Kelly. Watched A Quiet Place recently and would stick it up there at a 8/10 also.

Report Post Tip

Just finished Rounders on netflix. Pretty good poker movie. He meets an old friend who racks up loads of debt from the russian mob in his name, has to go on a sick poker run to win it back. 

Report Post Tip

"Red Dragon". I am biased AF rating wise because it's one of my all time favourites. So a def 10/10 from me always.

Report Post Tip

jurassic shark, was very very bad..

Report Post Tip
Oceans Eleven. Not my typical go to film but actually really enjoyed it. The script wasn’t predictable and combined with the cast lead to an enjoyable viewing experience. 8/10
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Jupiter Rising - Cute, with allot of action, kinda predictable, but still a good movie.. XD

Report Post Tip

oh, Shoot, 7/10. It is a good movie, worth watching, but i wouldn't go see it in the movies... (Specially right now!)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

>.> Frozen II... not gonna like I'd give it an 8/10 it was a good watch

Report Post Tip

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood - 3/10. I love Tarantino's films but this one lacked humour and I guess the element of surprise he usually gives in his films! Disappointing.

Report Post Tip

Platform - 4/10

Interesting concept, decent enough storyline, unsatisfying ending, no real explanation. Some chick shits on another dudes face, which was kinda funny in a gross way. Obviously.

Report Post Tip

Memories of Murder

One of the first feature films by the guy who made Parasite. Very, very good. Similar vibe to Fincher's Zodiac. 9/10. 

Report Post Tip
Last Christmas.
3-5

Good film. Must see
Report Post Tip
Jojo rabbit was amazing 9/10
Report Post Tip

Star Wars Episode IV

Very good!

Report Post Tip

the last movie i watched was 1917 and for an WW1 action i rate it 8/10

Report Post Tip

Big Time Adolescence via Hulu. Solid 7/10, mostly because it was recorded about 30 minutes from where I live. 

Report Post Tip

A Quiet Place

I liked it. I think it gives the suspense you need in order to enjoy the horror of it. It's very Cloverfield like. I'd give it a 7/10

Report Post Tip

I watched the Midnight Express, a 1970s movie, not too long ago. Acting was not very good. The plot was fine, except for the Swedish man. He brought nothing to the plot and the scenes with him were useless. Music was repetitive. The writing was decent.

Overall: 4/10

Report Post Tip

This morning I watched Captain America: The first avenger

Report Post Tip
The Hunt 5/10
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Rate the last movie you watched.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL