Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:34:28
Page:  1 
Lucky Lanes Started by: The_Holly_Gun on Aug 26, '18 23:50

Introduction to Lucky Lanes

After several weeks, going back and forth with the bank, THG was finally able to close on the old storefront. She had many ideas that she would like to turn the place into but decided to go with her first. A Bowling Alley that would house a bar and a restaurant. The property was flawless. Perfect manicured lawn, a smoothly paved parking lot and an updated red brick exterior. THG had a lot of work before her but knew it could be the perfect place for those in Detroit to unwind after long days at work.

Each day for two weeks she spent every waken moment inside the place creating it into its new state. It was absolutely stunning.

It was almost opening day, she got up early and made her way down to her new establishment. She unlocked the door and stepped inside to look around at everything she had accomplished. 10 Lanes set off just to the right of the entrance that spread across the length of the building. Just in front of the entryway was a full bar lined with leather bar stools and a wall just behind the bar covered with every brand of whiskey you could imagine. A backlight lit up the shelving that stored the bottles of alcohol.  To the left of the establishment was a restaurant that had a maximum occupancy of 120.  She headed to her office where she printed off flyers to have them posted around town.

Lucky Lanes

My name is THG. I would like to welcome each and everyone of you to visit my new establishment. The Lucky Lanes. Come join the fun, whether it is a night on the town, a party or just a get together. We welcome everyone to come make memories with us!     

Services: 

Bowling

Bar (Fully Stocked)

Restaurant - Serving all your favorite deep fried foods to compliment your drink. 

Printing 1 of 100

THG called one of her employees to start posting the flyers all through Detroit.

Report Post Tip

The sun was setting over Detroit after a very long day. Kentay had been drowned in paperwork most of the day. Before shutting his computer down he received a phone call from The_Holly_Gun. A new friend with in his family, "The Block" - 12th Street. 

"Hey Kentay, it's The_Holly_Gun. I am down that the Lucky Lanes and it would be great for you and the rest of the family to come hang out for a bit tonight." 

Kentay replied, "Sure thing, It has been an extremely long day. I've been covered in paperwork so going out may help wind me down for the evening. I will see you there."

Kentay hung up the phone and continued to power down his computer. 

Shutting Down...

He stood up from his desk and made way to his Master Suite. Cream colored carpets lined the floor, a king size bed sat proudly centered between two walls and modern decor was placed perfectly on the walls and on each end table with in the room. Straight through the door directly in front of him is his walk in closet with all of his suits and casual apparel. Kentay began to strip his clothes down until he was in his boxers and a pair of knee high socks.

He reached for a casual t shirt and a pair of blue jeans since he was just going out to the Bowling Alley to be with The_Holly_Gun and hopefully a few other members from the crew. This was not business which was rare for Kentay. He could be himself. Kentay pulled his jeans up over his legs and around his waist before buttoning them up. After spinning around checking himself out in the mirror he reached for his aeropostale shirt and tossed it over his head and placed his arms in the holes. He was almost ready to go. He turned around and walked into his master bath. He reached for his body spray and gave a good squirt before placing back onto the vanity. 

It was time to head out. He grabbed his keys and wallet before walking out the door to head to the Lucky Lanes. 

Up the road, Kentay noticed the sign that read "Lucky Lanes." This would be the first time Kentay had ever been here so he was unfamiliar with where exactly it was but after several miles on the main drag he found it. Kentay pulled in and parked just in front of the sliding doors which looked to be the entry of the establishment. The building was all brick and seemed to have been updated recently. The parking lot was well paved, the grass was nicely manicured and the overall look was just very clean and inviting.

Kentay stepped out of his blacked out SUV and started to walk towards the door. He noticed a sign that read, "No smoking" just as he was about to pull one out to take a hit before entering. He had much respect for the place in regards to how nice the establishment looked, so he decided to just continue inside without getting a quick hit. After entering he noticed The_Holly_Gun sitting at a table just in front of the number 5 lane.

She looks up and Kentay smiles and waves at her. He placed his finger in the air gesturing to hold on a minute. Kentay noticed a bar line with leather seating and a beautiful 3 piece shelf just behind it lined with alcohol. He walked up to the bar and ordered a Jack and coke. 

The bartender. nodded and smiled before completing his drink and handing it to him. Kentay tipped the waiter and headed down to the table where The_Holly_Gun was sitting patiently waiting for the crew to show up. 

Kentay reached both arms out as The_Holly_Gun stood up and two braced together in a hug. 

"Thanks for inviting me out tonight, like I mentioned on the phone it had been a very long day," Kentay said with a smile upon his face. 

The two sat down at the table and sipped on their drinks exchanging conversation about how things had been lately as they waited on others to show up.

Report Post Tip

A long day indeed, Flexx was out and about with his guard Taga. The crew was looking good and the hustle was on point. After a successful day of hustling, Flexx and Taga decides to swing by the bowling alley. Some of the crew was meeting down that way for a small social session, and Flexx definitely wanted to make a presence. It was in his DNA to just get into stuff. They were on the other side of the city so the drive would be just a moment. He reaches into his breast pocket and pulls out a blunt and lights it. The city of Detroit was doing well, and you can see the hustle throughout the streets. It was contagious. The drive was just enough time to smoke the blunt, as Taga and Flexx passed it back and forth like a game of tennis, hot boxing the joint. Now that is what you call a great end of day. They pull up to the back of the alley, and park while finishing the last of the blunt. Flexx takes the last few drags and he puts the blunt out in the ashtray.

“Damn, I am hungry then a big jack”

Flexx says as he hops out and taga hops out as well. A cloud of smoke exits as they open the doors and let out a small throat clearing cough.

“Cough!! Cough!!  I hope they got something fast. I got the munchies like a mofo.”

Taga agrees and they enter the establishment. First corner they turn he could see a few of the crew. Him and Taga make their way over to join. As they approach.

“What's good with it yall?  How we doing?”

Flexx says as he takes a seat at the table acknowledging everyone at the table.

Report Post Tip

Ding Dong. Kentay hears faintly before looking up and notices his Boss Flexx walking in with his guard Taga.

Kentay stands up as Flexx and Taga approach the table, "Boss, nice to see you here. We were hoping you would not be to busy this evening" as he reaches his arm out to shake Flexx's hand.

"Everything is good Boss. The_Holly_Guns had invited everyone out this evening to relax and catch up a bit. Care to bowl?"

Report Post Tip

It was a sunny cold day you could feel the Crisp air and sunlight was very refreshing  

TwoB learned that there was a meeting at the 'lucky lanes' TwoB thought it was a nice idea to chill and relax with the family for a while 
 since it was a very long day she had to make sure her duties were done Perfectly that the way she like to do it and after she checked in on   every one and that the hustle is going well she felt that it's okay to take a few hours off

she ordered a taxi "Lucky Lanes Please" she said to the driver after arriving at her detestation and paying the driver leaving him some extra tip
 she saw the place it looked nice and new  

going through the front door TwoB looked around to see where THG is 
she saw her sitting at a table with Kentay and Flexx-Mitchell she walked to the table grabbed a seat and said hi to Taga

"Thanks THG for the invite i felt i needed that , what's up Kentay Glad to see you ,Hey boss you're here!!  this is going to be fun for sure"
TwoB said with a smirk after all she knows that the boss is in it to win it he is a winner so that going to be a challenge 

"Am going to get my self a drink , anyone ?"
she says on her way you the bar.

Report Post Tip

THG was happy her dream was finally a reality, people are starting to show up. The first person from her family to show up as an associate like her named Kentay. sone after that Flexx came in with his BG. THG answers his question 

"We are doing good boss thx for showing up tonight, it means a lot."

after a bit of idle conversation, TwoB walks in and greets everyone. then says, 

"Am going to get my self a drink, anyone ?"

So being the heavy drinker THG was, THG went to drink with TwoB.

Report Post Tip

Kentay sat back with a smile on his face as everyone was welcoming each other. 

"TwoB, have a seat I will grab it ma'am. What you drinking? I need to grab one for myself anyways."

Kentay walked up to the bar and ordered their drinks. After he received the drinks he made is way back down to the table where his family was sitting. He places TwoBs drink down in front of her. "Enjoy" Kentay said with a smile on his face. 

"Now that we're all here, lets have a cheers to THG in regards to her new business. Congratulations THG on all of your accomplishments. Best of luck to your future endeavours with the Alley." Kentay exclaimed. 

They all raised their glasses.

"Cheers!" everyone exclaimed.

"Who wants to get this game on the road? Anyone want to make any bets on Flexx losing" Kentay says with a chuckle. 

Report Post Tip

Flexx gets up and makes his way to the bench, He places his ball on the rack. He had two, I guess for different situations. He sat on the bench and he put his shoes on, making sure he was nice and snug. He looks back at the crew. 

"What's up, yall scared? I am about ready. let's get this game goin."

He says as he stands up and stretches getting ready for the competition. He wasn't a pro, but he could throw the rock down the alley. Flexx waives a tender down and places an order for a pitcher of beer and a few shots. The tender goes to retrieve the refreshments and returns back to the table and places the drinks down. 

"thanks, and come back and check on us in a bit"

Flexx says as he pours himself a glass of beer and hands the tender a tip

Report Post Tip

Kentay notices Flexx, getting ready to start our first game. He stands up and places his balls on the rack just behind Flexx's. He turns around towards Flexx, smiles and says, "Good Luck." Kentay walks back to the table and sits before putting his shoes on. 

"Come on guys, It's time to make Flexx eat dust." Kentay says playfully. 

A burst of laughter comes from around the table as everyone else begins to put their shoes on. Flexx was up to bowl first. We were sure to always give our respect to him. 

Kentay looks back over at Flexx, "Go ahead, sling one down there, watch the gutters," he says with a chuckle.

Flexx grabs a ball and wipes it down with a cloth. He gets set up and stares down the lane.

Report Post Tip

It was a fourteen pound ball so you know it was going to make some noise. he lines his shot up about three arrows from the right gutter. it looks like he wanted to throw some english on this shot, due to the oil on the lanes. With confidence he looks back and gives the crew a nod as he steps forward into his motion.  A four step release, the heave ball drops near the second arrow from the left gutter about four feet down the isle. The ball lands with an inward spin and moves down the lane, with a slight curve to it, the ball heads dead into the one and the three. 

"CRASH!!!!'

The pins fall with a rumbling sound like shaking a bucket of pins up. Flexx turns and looks at his crew with a look of accomplishment. 

"Oh Yea, Who's up now?"

He says as he walks over and takes a seat. 

Report Post Tip

Looking for some entertainent, I stumbled onto this place, called a bowling alley. I did not know what it was, but walked in anyways. I looked around and of course my eyes found a bar, and a restaurant..then I found these wooden streets and people throwing balls down them..then getting excited if they knocked all of the sticks down..lol seems they should call it stickball...who ever named this game, named it wrong.

I walkied up to the counter, really unsure of what I was doing, but knew I would figure it out. There was a price list of games and shoe rentals,, ewww you had to wear shoes that someone else wore? Well, if that was the name of the game, and I wanted to learn...I wondered how the games went, but I bought 3 games ad ordered a size 9 shoe, as she left to go in the back for the shoes, I wondered what I had just gotten myself into. I looked out at the people throwing the balls again, did I REALLY want to partake in this activity? Well there was a bar, so that would help probably.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Luna sat tiredly on her swivel office chair, letting a deep breath as she tried to do the final touches on some paperwork she was assigned to review.

She had no problem working at the headquarters, but doing late nights was something that would take Luna a while to get used to. She was more of a morning person than a night one, and around this time - eight o'clock ish - she would be snuggled up on her couch, reading a book or having a hot mug of chocolate.

Finally, Luna set her blue pen down and opened her planner, which was beside her keyboard on the left.

"Hm," she grew suspicious over seeing no more errands left to do for the night, "..I don't think this is right."

Usually, there would be endless amount of tasks each day which she would have to list down in her work journal, but she couldn't help but feel a sense of relief surge through her mind as she saw all the checkboxes ticked under the section where it has Monday. She leaned back in her chair, and twisted her neck from left to right to relieve some tension.

Hopefully she wouldn't get a headache like last time, where she had to leave work early because eventually it turned into an extremely painful migraine. Luna was grateful that tonight wasn't the case. When she finished stretching out her neck and muscles, she closed her planner, shut off all devices on her desk, and stood up from her seat ready to head home. She quickly grabbed her backpack from under the desk then started to walk out of her cubicle, but she was stopped by a flyer on the floor.

"Huh?" She said to herself, picking it up as her eyes scanned the words on it. 

In big, bold letters were the words 'Lucky Lanes', and she immediately thought of a bowling alley. Luck was on her side as her eyes lit up when she saw that she was right, but grew excited when she saw that this was not just a place to go bowling. It included a bar (which the flyer stated was fully stocked, that was something she could appreciate) and a restaurant, also known as deep fried galore to her.

Truth be told, despite feeling like she could collapse any minute, she was ecstatic to visit this place and see for herself. Although, she wondered who had dropped this flyer - but she shrugged it off when she thought maybe a family member dropped it or something. Maybe one of the members would be there too, and they could bond over vodka and onion rings? Luna didn't want to waste any more time, and so, while experiencing lack of sleep and low energy levels - she pushed open the door of the headquarters and made her way to her car.

There was no one else in sight, and she just wondered.. Maybe everyone was visiting the new establishment? Well, it was possible - and most likely the case, as she couldn't see any reason why there wouldn't be loads of customers heading in and out of the place. Luna chucked her backpack in the back seat and started up the engine of her car. She couldn't forget her seatbelt - seeing as she couldn't afford to run into another penalty, so she quickly clicked that on before reversing out of the HQ carpark and driving on the road.

Much to her surprise, it wasn't that far, and it was easily recognizable - the red bricks immediately jumping at her eyes. 

There was a free parking space for her in the visitors area, and she quickly pulled in before turning off the engine. She checked her appearance first in the mirror and added another layer of lip gloss over her plump lips, which she grabbed from her purse. She checked her jean pockets to see if she still had some cash left, as she used most of it for her breakfast and afternoon lunch that day. Surprisingly enough, she still had some bills left - so she happily hopped out of her vehicle before locking it up.

Making her way to the entrance, she could already hear loud chatter and laughter coming from inside. People were bustling around with clipboards, probably the waitresses from the restaurant, and so she continued to walk inside until she reached what looked like a bar. Obviously it was a bar though, because the amount of alcoholic beverages there were displayed on the wall behind the bartender, who reached out to Luna in an enthusiastic manner.

"How's it going, girlie?" His upbeat tone was made clear to her ears, and her shoulders relaxed because of his friendly disposition.

The man's moustache suited him quite nicely, and Luna mirrored the same smile he had on, and sat down on one of the leather stools.

"I'm going great thank you," she squinted her eyes, which then lit up when she saw a bottle of vodka, which stood out from the rest, "can I just get that bottle of vodka please?"

She started to reach inside her pockets, but the man let out a quiet chuckle after grabbing her request off the shelf. "What are you doing? This is on the house. Enjoy." He smiled even wider, which made Luna just a tad little uncomfortable, but she was grateful for his kindness.

"O-oh-.. Um.. thanks?" 

Report Post Tip

Hey!!   Where yall at???????????????????

Report Post Tip

Victor walked in looking to relax.  The men with him were there to make money as they betted on the people bowling as they sat and eat pizza and drink beer.  They betted on strikes and teams.  Then after an hour they went to bowl.   They betted on which frames would the the high scorer.  Victor won the game with the last five frames being strikes.  Then they went a second game and he won again he had seven strikes in a row.  

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Lucky Lanes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL