Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 18:31:18
Page:  1 
At your service. Started by: Rosaleen on Aug 28, '18 06:03

Rosaleen was pleased with how her business was growing She was known for her integrity and clients trusted her with their homes, personal property, the safety of their families and even their lives. 

It was time that she take her business out of the back rooms of the local speakeasies, restaurants, and hotels.   She needed a place where she could organize her jobs in a more professional atmosphere plus look legit.  She needed a front to disguise her clandestine operation. 

Then it was like a  light bulb went off in her head.  A Janitorial service?   Why not?

Janitorial Duties - Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass.   Makes sure all hazardous materials and rubbish is removed.

Seems quite the same to me.

Cleaner  Duties - will get rid of evidence like bodies, blood, weapons, fingerprints, in order to hide the proof or notion of the crime.  

A few days later Rosaleen purchased a building right off The Strip, around the corner from the Pair-o-Dice Club.  A couple of weeks later the disguised front and home office it was all set up.

Reliable Janitorial Services

We will keep your workplace spotless

We tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request.

Rosaleen knew she would still have to meet clients outside of Las Vegas but Vegas would house her head office.   Using her criminal underground contacts she got the word out she was looking for cleaners or those seeking to become one. The flyers looked legitimate that were placed on the streets but the underground knew the real deal.  After an interview, those who didn’t know what the actual job entailed or didn’t have a referral would be rejected.

Reliable Janitorial Servies

Now hiring

Qualifications.

Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning

Ability to walk, bends, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours

Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team

Excellent organizational skills a must

Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision

She was hoping word would travel that she was seeking to hire some extra cleaners to work with her. 

Hiring more people would also give her the opportunity to pull some very trusted people together and concentrate on being the Fixer.   Shit happens, people make mistakes and things can go terribly wrong.   They needed to be fixed, no questions asked.  She hoped the word would get out that she was also looking to acquire more jobs.

If interested they knew to apply here or check us out in Las Vegas.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

It had been a long time since Charlie had last paid a visit out to Las Vegas. His previous trip caused him to lose out on fifteen thousand on one of the blackjack tables at the Little Caesars Palace.

Charlie had actually received an interesting letter in the mail this morning, from a broad named Rosaleen. She was offering a cleaning service that caught Charlie's attention. He was in need of such a service, but wasn't entirely sure which name he could use without them heading off the feds about it.

See, Charlie had been having some problems with a small time gang of nobodies that had managed to get hold of a few crates of weapons that they had been planning on using to place a hit on Charlie's head. It was a long story as to why, but the details didn't really matter. All he knew, was that he didn't care how much he had to pay, he just needed the bodies outta there. 

"Miss Rosaleen was it? Name's Charlie Stobart, you'll probably know me as Eddie..." Charlie takes an inhale from a cigarette that he was smoking on, allowing the smoke to start rising upwards. He shook the broads hand.

"I got your letter in the post, I hope I am in the right place." Charlie hands Rosaleen the letter that he had gotten.

Report Post Tip

Rosaleen shook @ Eddie_Stobart hand and asked him to have a seat.

It's nice to meet your acquaintance.

If you received my information I know you are a man that can be trusted.  Yes, you are in the right place.  My head office is in Las Vegas but I conduct business in other areas for it not always convenient for people to make the trip to Las Vegas unless it's a really complicated case.  

My sources had already informed me that I might be hearing from you Eddie and briefly explain your situation.

I understand a group of nobodies has managed to confiscate a few crates of weapons.  Stealing others property is a serious offense. I think we can help you with that problem and hope to recover your property or be compensated handsomely for it.

Rosaleen could see that Eddie was interested.

If you decide to let us take on this problem we would need a little information in order to start the investigation. Most importantly how the thugs might have accessed the information as to where your weapons were housed. We just need to make sure it wasn’t an inside job. Not to say that you don’t have trusted people but sometimes we find it was staged from inside the origination.

If hired we ask for a $50,000 retainer fee.  Once we find the culprits and depending on the end results you wish final payment will be negotiated.

Is this a contract you might be interested in acquiring?

She waited to get an answer from Eddie.

Report Post Tip

Ilaria glanced back down at the slip of paper in her hand, double checking the address.  This was the place, for sure.  Dressed in a simple, navy blue dress with white trim at the collar and white buttons, she squared her shoulders, lifted her chin, and walked through the door. A little bell rang as she entered.

The "cover" for the business was more than convincing.  There were cleaning supplies and equipment displayed neatly around the front room.  The air even smelled slightly of bleach and air fresheners.  Unsure whether to call out or just wait, Ilaria wandered near the displayed vacuum cleaner.  It was actually quite exciting, as she'd never actually seen one before.  Even her well-off father in Italy didn't have one.  

As she waited, she chuckled to herself at the way things had gone over the last few days.  She'd gone from unemployed to very well employed- even if the position was not exactly what she had expected.  The work, it seemed, would be fairly regular.  This was a whole new adventure, but she felt more than well suited for it.

Report Post Tip

Roseleen excused herself from Eddie_Stobart.  She had taken an important call.

The phone call was from Tina, she was at another location we had staged.  She told
Rosaleen that there was a well-dressed lady snooping around the business.

Tina was very new,  Rosaleen wondered if she would work out.

Tina, just approach her.  Ask if you might help her.  If she is looking to apply for a job set up an appointment with her to meet with me.  Call me back with the details.  Do you think you can handle that?

I could feel my blood starting to rise.

Tina told me she understood.

Report Post Tip

A young woman appeared from somewhere in the back. Judging by her appearance, this was likely not Rosaleen. 

"Hello, my name is Ilaria Santoro. I was sent here by Don Ligambi to introduce myself to the Signora Rosaleen. Is she in?" 

The young woman shook her head. 

"No, she ain't here. But I'll tell her you came by. Oh, she wanted me to set up an appointment for you in her Las Vegas office. What was your name again?" 

After a rather tedious few moments trying to spell her name numerous times for Tina, Ilaria finally had an appointment to meet with Rosaleen in her office. Glad to have that arranged, Ilaria decided to find somewhere to enjoy a bite to eat. 

Report Post Tip
I was on my way back home and in my mail box i had gotten a latter from a young women named rosaleen "i opened the letter and it said " hello cortez i have a proposal for you. Im the owner of a cleaners and maintenance and looking for more crew members on this job so it can grow to a nice cleaning empire. I also hope you would consider joining." I was thinking to myself i could use a job and money. And who knows i might get great experience form it. So the next day i went to her office and sat in the waiting room. 10 minutes has passed and her assistant came out a called my name "cortez" i got up and followed her to the room and on the door it said rosaleen then she opened it for me and said good luck with a wink on her face. I steped in with her chair faceing the windo she said take a seat " i sat down " she turned around a beautiful woman wearing black blouse with back pants. She looked at me from head to toe. So you're Cortez right? I said yes and i came to have an interview about this job she had a smile on her face. She said.....
Report Post Tip

Rosaleen was interviewing possible prospects at one of the staged locations.  She had requested Cortez to meet with her and he had arrived at the location.  He was recommended to be one of those pulled out of the field for special assignments.  The team liked the way he carried himself and worked really hard.   He had taken on some difficult jobs. He was quiet and well respected on the streets.  He had gained a lot of their trust but still had to be tested at negotiating.  She considered putting him right to work.

When Cortez walked in she recognized him right off from the pictures she had received.  Now that she sees him in person she knew exactly who he was.   She rarely goes to a scene unless some extra business is needed, but she had seen his finished products

Hello, I am Rosaleen as Cortez sat down in the chair in front of her.  There really wasn’t much in this so-called office but it worked.    A large desk, with a telephone, a few pen holders,  paper supplies and a  few chairs were placed around the table.

Sorry for the inconvenience of meeting here.  We do have a main office in Las Vegas but these locations are more or less or underground operations. 

As we sat down together I explained to Cortez that I want him to join me with another part of the operations.   I found myself repeating the same words I had just told Ilaria_Santoro how dependability, trustworthiness, and rationality were a must in the operation.

We handle anything that comes our way if it’s family.  If it’s outside the family we only handle those where the money is worth it.  I have a job that I want you to handle.  Once I have all the details together I will meet with you again.

Cortez listened to me intensively and nodded his head a couple of times.  I would tell by his expressions he was looking forward to stepping up his game. He realized he the complete extension of the cleaning business. 

Report Post Tip

Rosaleen was diligently working on a case for a good friend of her father Vincent Cama.  She remembers the panic in his voice when she received his call.   Apparently, his warehouse was robbed.

He told her about 45 kilograms (99 pounds) of cocaine hidden inside boxes of imported pineapples was taken. The cocaine was secreted within the corrugated bottoms of 20 cardboard boxes containing pineapples.  Also taken was 2 fine pieces of art.   A painting En Canot, by Jean Metzinger and Man with a Pipe, by Jean Metzinger they were being housed in the warehouse waiting to be shipped back to the old country.

She put her men on the case right away.  Within two days she found out it was an inside job.  After interrogating the culprits they found out where the merchandise was being stored in Las Vegas but it was in the process of being shipped to the Detroit airport.  She didn’t have the time or the manpower to intercept the shipment before it left Las Vegas but knew exactly where the shipment was headed.  

It would be arriving at the United Airlines terminal, to a small cargo warehouse in Hanger 12 in 3 days.   She had to work fast so she contacted her trusted friend  @Charlie__Pavannoin  in DT to ask for his help.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: At your service.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL