Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:45:54
Page:  1 
Try Something New LSD Started by: Random on Aug 29, '18 15:31

A young man walks past you and you hear something

"Pssst, Hey Kid you look like the type of guy you likes to have a good time and try something new"

You're Confused but intrigued and continue to listen to the shady young man 

"me and my Friend  Professor Albert Hofmann have something great for you to try the first time this is free but you'll have to pay in the future"

"We Like to Call it LSD Tell your Friends and next time bring some cash with you"

You took the LSD from the Young Gentle man and Slide it into your Walle

"Let me know your experience with it"

Report Post Tip

Rika usually didn't take kindly to shady men approaching her on the street but he looked like he had something new and upcoming. Instead of walking away or swinging on him she took the product he had offered.

"How exactly am I suppose to use this?" She asked as she stuffed it in her bra, "and how much will kill me?" 

Report Post Tip
"This product is new to the market. Research has been done an no one has died yet. You shouldnt take it out in public untill you are used to the reaction, its going to blow your mind"
Report Post Tip

"Well thanks for the sample always love the chance to try something new." GreyFox said to the man and walked away but as he rounded the corner he didn't heed the young man's warning and pulled the LSD from his wallet it was almost like he could feel it eating a hole in his pocket like acid as the temptation to try a new product was too intriguing. 

"Here goes nothing."  He said to himself as he popped the LSD into his mouth and swallowed it. He walked around downtown slowly making his way to his hotel waiting for it too kick in but after 15 minutes he figured he'd been duped and decided he'd stop by a local pizza place near the hotel and grab a slice. After getting his pizza and a beer he noticed something in the corner of his eye behind the desk and he saw the man wiping down a chalkboard in slow circles. He watched as the white smears of chalk swirled around the board until they started coming off the chalkboard getting wider and coming his way until the black and white spiral engulfed him. 

GreyFox panicked for a moment and moved to get up but as he did he felt himself fall through the wall of the spiral and into total darkness with a singular light shining out. As he looked around panicked he saw figures in the darkness moving towards him. He quickly rushed towards the shining light and founds himself out on the city street. "What the hell was that..." He thought to himself and looked around the street he and started jogging of towards his hotel. "it's gonna be a long night..."

​​​​​​

Report Post Tip

*Zeitgeist enters the dimly light, establishment eager to expel some of the demons of what has been an especially bloody and traumatic weekend, he looks around trying to find a quiet place to sit, everywhere is quiet. He takes a moment to survey his surroundings, especially taking in the vibrant pastel colours around the place and wonders if he isn't making his best decision, just as he begins to doubt himself a gentleman approaches and enquires*

"What will it be sir?"

*Zeitgeist pauses for another moment to reflect and decide if this is really the best decision he is making, noticing the blood stains still on his right boot he takes the plunge*

"I'm here for something new", he says hesitantly, "please let me know how this works?"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Try Something New LSD
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL