Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 07:26:01
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
COMP: Double XP Jail PvP Comp Sept 1st - 3 Events! Started by: Squishy on Aug 30, '18 21:26

Saturday, September 1st there will be 3 events, each one is independent from each other.

Saturday, September 1st, 12:00 to 15:00 - Event 1

Saturday, September 1st, 16:00 to 19:00 - Event 2, with a new team.

Saturday, September 1st, 20:00 until 23:00 - Event 3, with a new team.

The site will be broken down into assigned groups that you will compete against for total busts. The first and second place team will be awarded (60%/40%) of the credits spent by the last two placed teams.  Each member will receive their share of the award based upon their participation compared to others in their group.  Example: If you do 10% of the work, you get 10% of the prize. 

All of those that do enter into the comp and place within the top 6 of the 8 teams and have at least at least 100 double XP busts will get perks.  The top 2 teams will get better perks.

Those not competing with an active timer will not earn double XP or be eligible for the credit share or any other prizes that may be given

Teams will be assigned programmatically to make them as even as possible. 

When the event starts, as soon as you enter the event, it will assign you to a team and you will have a screen off of your jail that you can check out to see who your team is.

Every time you contribute towards a shared jail, it adds time to a special timer. While that timer is active, all jails during that time count towards double XP. 

For this comp, it doesn't matter if you bust 0s or 20s, the winning groups are only based on busts. However, for your own personal gain XP wise, if you can do higher guards then go for the bigger XP as long as you can maintain good success ratio to also benefit the groups score for busts.

I would suggest going into the event with no recent busts to have the highest XP % tier. We will not be resetting peoples XP % tier.

Report Post Tip

If anyone does not have a jail perk to use during this event, ask in here before the event and I'll toss you one.

Report Post Tip
Just realized I'll be at work the while event. :*(
Report Post Tip

I do not have a Jail perk to use during this event...but I also don't plan on doing the event, amz I do still koala-fye? 

Report Post Tip
I don't have jail perk :3
Report Post Tip

I could use a jail perk please Izzy. <3

Report Post Tip

Izzy, you’re a savior <3

I don’t have any :)

Report Post Tip
can I have the jail perk pls?
Report Post Tip

Would love a Jail perk too :)

Report Post Tip

How much time does it take for the bust tier to reset?

Report Post Tip

How much time does it take for the bust tier to reset?

It keeps track of your last 6 hours, so as soon as a bust is 6 hours and 1 second old, its no longer included in that tier.

Report Post Tip

Give me free shit

Report Post Tip

I'd love a jail perk please, if it's still available? 

Report Post Tip

thank you Izzy!!! <3  

Report Post Tip

I would like a jail perk please. Thanx XD

Report Post Tip

I don't have a jail perk. Would really appreciate one, thanks Squishy

Report Post Tip

Would love a jail perk if at all possible please

Report Post Tip

give me some perk.

Report Post Tip

I hope I haven't left it too late!

Report Post Tip

I don't have the perk

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL