Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 12:02:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Stuff you find yourself saying from MR Started by: Waterman on Sep 04, '18 04:47

Every now and then MR leaks into our regular lives. Every now and then depending on the season I may say to myself This is the winter of our discontent! or this is the spring of our discontent! I just need to pay my respects to the statue of Bearderus first.

What about you?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I was running late one morning to meet my daughter so I called her to tell her I needed to just get my petties done and I'd be on my way...  She lost it!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Casually talking about 'selling drugs' in class to my friend, who is new to the game - so I was just showing her how. Some teacher head us, looked our way with a very.... suspicious face. We bursted out laughing in embarrassment lol.

Report Post Tip

Definitely have had chats about wars in public and gotten some crazy looks when you talk about targets and pro-ing and cities dying LOL

Report Post Tip

^ Same!!! Been on the phone and talking about people dying or killing people and I'd get so many looks. Or about drug deals! Crazy how MR consumes your life sometimes and you don't know how loud you're speaking!!

Report Post Tip

Good ole MR, just slowing inhaling our Souls until it's all we do

Not saying, precisely, but one time I was writing a story and googled "if you shoot someone with a pistol through a pillow how much noise does it make?"

She had... concerns.

At least she didn't see the one about places to bury bodies!

Report Post Tip

That look people give you when you say "Ugh I have to do 10 more graverobs." in public.

Report Post Tip

lol, yea anything like that...and then you are like if anyone heard what I just said....sometimes I don't even notice it, whether its /me or other things.

Report Post Tip

Actually the one that got me some really odd looks was once when I was sitting outside using my laptop and said "I'm already dead AGAIN?"

For those who don't know I live basically behind a psychiatrist's office and directly next to a funeral home...

Report Post Tip

lol, yeah thats funny. and when you are with people who play, they get it but others don't..just makes you laugh.

Report Post Tip

i was walking out of cavalleria rusticana (the opera in GF3) at the London Opera House (posh) and turned to my wife and announced i had just wacked someone in the war which was going on at that time .... i got some very strange looks and an unsympathetic telling off from my wife

Report Post Tip

i'm amazed at how many things in RL have been 'retired' by me... outfits, jobs, you name it

Report Post Tip
The worst I've ever done is talking about buying and selling coke in different cities on a whatsapp call.. in the middle of a courthouse. The looks you get make you very quickly follow your sentence by in the game.

Was on my way to work once, plotting and talking about a RP, kidnapping, bodyguards and the like then realized okay I don't know exactly how loud I am talking since I was using my headphones. :)

Report Post Tip
Dat bums swimming with the fishes
Report Post Tip

Using the phrase 'PewPew'

Report Post Tip
In my job interview to be a Quality Assurance operative (QA) I told them 'I want to be a CA I mean QA.' wasn't that bothered by it because they have no idea what a Corrupt Agent is (probably)
Report Post Tip

"Roleplaying" and people think I'm talking bout sexy time in public.

03:54 <Skadoodle[MR]> Then you must be half brain dead

a bit after this pill-eating suddenly tried to be a rogue and missed a shot against a RHM and then after that he retired, jesus, wondr under which stone he crawl out in the light

Much more was said from him but this one is the only line I will show since it tells that he was brain-damage himself, unlucky enough for him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Stuff you find yourself saying from MR
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL