Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:30
Page:  1 
Great Lakes Freight Company Started by: DeeSe7en on Sep 05, '18 01:12

Do your kids seem to lack energy? Monsters under their bed? Maybe their closet? Think your dog is an ev0l shapeshifter sleeping with your wife while you are at work? Is that sexy vampire at the bar seducing you and sucking your blood at night?

Swing by our office located in the Detroit warehouse district to get an estimate on removal.

"Fuck, what a night." D7 says to himself as he slowly pulls the blood red 36 Ford Coupe up the ramp and through the open bay door at the back of the warehouse.  He lays his head on the steering will for a moment after shutting the car off. D7 notices a few drops of dried up black blood spots on the sleeve of his new jacket. Slowly he lifts his head up and looks in the rear view mirror only to notice the spots of blood on his right cheek. "See I dont need no wingless angel I can drop an immortal myself. Fuck, I am a Van Hellsing after all." Taking the sleeve that is already bloody and wiping his face he double checks in the mirror and exits the vehicle.

D7  hears the bay door shut behind him. Turning around he noticed Castielle finishing the warding symbols on the door. Scanning around the interiror of the ware house he sees that Castielle and Donny_Donowitz have been busy. This is a new business you see a freight shipping company, which is to be named later. They are still getting everything sorted out. It has been a couple days and they are still getting things cleaned up and sorted. While it is a shipping company during the day, night time is when the real work starts. That is when those "immortal" sons of bitches enjoy coming out to play usually. We are what you call hunters.

"Hey, Donny, Castielle, meet me upstairs in five I have a hell of a night to tell you guys about." D7 grins, proud of his accomplishment tonight. Walking away from the bay doors towards the set of stairs off to the right. He reaches out grabbing the railing for iron spiral stair case and heads up them to what will soon become the main office. There is a door with a plate of what he calls "smoked glass" in it that you are not able to see through. "Oh, how nice our names will look on this door when we are done getting shit ready." Reaching out he turns the handle.

"Is it locked?" he thinks to himself. D7 turns and yells down the stairs "Is this fucking door locked!?"

A yell comes back, but he is not sure from whom. "No you stupid son of a bitch put some muscle into it. It's old."

D7 turns and jiggles the handle a few more times. "Fuck it." D7 takes a step back and slams his foot next to the door handle breaking it open. "Don't worry I got it." he laughs to himself. Taking a step inside he glances around seeing they still have a bit of work to do. D7 walks over pulling a white sheet off of the desk. Looking to his right he notices a water cooler. "Well, I guess Castielle and Donny brought something in here." D7 pulls the chair from behind the desk over by the cooler and waits for Donny_Donowitz and Castielle to enter.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Great Lakes Freight Company
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL