Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:16:30
Page:  1 
The Herbal Shop! Started by: Flexx-Mitchell on Sep 10, '18 06:24

Flexx had purchased the building from a gentleman while he was out of town. A big business man so he got a deal. He wanted a split of a lounge/Bar, and a weed shop. It would be called the herbal lounge. Flexx was at the cafe at his estates waiting for Slipp to slide through and pick him up. He was sipping on a cup of coffee, and smoking a blunt, that was his daily ritual. He had alerted TwoB to meet him there with a few associates if she could. TwoB his right hand, she was always able to make things move. He sat as he waited for Slipp, and then he hears the doorman yell.

“Slipp is outside, he wants to know if you want him to come in?”

Flexx looks back and finishes his coffee and makes his way over to the door.

“Here I come.”

Flexx says as he tips the tender on his way to hop in the car with Slipp. He exits and makes his way to the vehicle and hops in.

“What’s good brother?”

Flexx says as he take a drag of the blunt and passes it to Slipp. He takes the blunt and they head out to the new location.

“Everything looks to be going all good with me, how bout with you? How are you feelin?”

Slipp responds as he takes a drag of the blunt and passes it back to Flexx. They continue on their way to the new place and Flexx takes a few puffs of the blunt

“Yup, I hope this place gets some activity.”

Flexx responds as they pull up to the location, Slipp parks and they both hop out and walk up to the door. As they walk in the location was split. To the right there was the lounge. Here you would be able to have cocktails. There is a bar and on the occasion live entertainment, depending on the night or day. On the other end was the herbal shop. This location would have available strains that could be purchased. There was also a smoke room where you could sample the product if you wanted. Flexx stood in the middle where a receptionist desk was. Behind that area where private offices that could be occupied by the leads and heads of each establishment. Flexx and Slipp went back into the lounge while they waited for TwoB to show. The bar already stocked and ready to go, the tender approached to find out what drinks they were having while they waited.

“Bring me a bottle of cognac, and Slipp?”

Flexx looks over at Slipp

“Let me get a bottle of vodka.”

Slipp says as the tender makes his way into the bar to get the drinks. Everything was ready to go, just needed to get the product in for the herbal shop. Once TwoB gets here, they could get the plan rolling to get everything up and moving forward. The tender came over with the drinks and a few glasses. Flexx and Slipp sat and waited

Report Post Tip

I was alerted about Flexx-Mitchell plans and i couldn't wait to see it ,am always exited to see the boss plans and business
every single time it's amazing and well taught ,so i didn't waste time and jumped in action

I took a minute to think and see who will i bring in as associates  
I had few good trusted ones in mind 
Then i proceeded to grab my car's keys and drove my car to bring few of them 
and once i did that i reached into my pockets to look up the address that i was supposed to meet The boss at and started driving 

once i reached the destination and parked the car 
"Okay you know the drill! ,you see nothing you hear nothing and you listen to the orders, wait here until i send someone to get you when time comes ,then The boss and I will fill you in on you need to do!" I said while walking towards the establishment

i could see Slipp so i walked towards him  greeting and asking him where is Flexx-Mitchell he pointed me there 
the establishment looked amazing there was a bar and a herbal shop !! who would't love that i taught to myself!

after i saw Flexx-Mitchell i walked up to him and said 
"Hey boss how is it going ? , i did what you asked and got the associates out there waiting to do whatever you order them to! , also look at that This Place
looks gorgeous! Good call as usual !" 
while thinking about how good this opportunity is! ... 

Report Post Tip

As TwoB approached Flexx was talking to an organizer about maybe a show, or some intertainment. He had got wind of Empire in Seattle. They had some new talent. Also In LA, there was plenty entertainment to fill the club.  Flexx looks over to TwoB. 

"Hey hows it going. good to see you. I am going nuts here with all thats going on. Ok, so the associates, I need them on a guard rotation of the building anyone with the skill for in the kitchen, serving, or the front door. I have to make a run to bring the product back for the herbal shop to open to make the lounge complete. So I needed you to hold the spot down for me and make sure they all stay in line."

Flexx reaches out and shakes TwoB's hand. Nothing like a right hand you can count on. 

"oh and here is the decorator, if you see something that needs a touch let him know. Imma leave Slipp here, if you need anything he is yours"

Flexx makes his way over to the bar, grabs a drink and then heads up to his office to prepare for his trip. 

Report Post Tip

"Going good , always good to see you too boss ,great i will get them lined up and ready for business ,okay boss! will hold it and make sure every thing stays in line" i replied 

I made my way to the associates filling them in and telling them what they need to do and what is expected from them then then started to assign them to a job depending on their skill set

"Okay people you know what to do , don't let me down!" i told them 

I made my way back in and started going over everything and checking on every small detail 
because i knew that everything had to meet the boss's expectations

"everything is looking great but this area need a touch let's just go over everything and make sure that everything! is perfect!"
I said to the decorator

"Damn This place looks amazing!" i taught to myself 
while keeping an eye out and making sure everything is looking good for when Flexx-Mitchell comes back ...

Report Post Tip

The smell of a hell of a good time smacked Adonis' senses about before he even stepped inside the doorway. As he pushed his way in, it was something he'd not yet experienced. Most places smelt like a burnt hotel room after a rowdy night out. This though, as if the God's themselves were in attendance and adding their scent to the mix.

A slow look around revealed the split environment. Bar and lounge to the left, dispensary to the right. Everywhere, the sweet smell of Mary Jane. It was intoxicating. And had Adonis questioning his own choice of what he usually used to get loose as he made his way to the lounge area.

Adonis took note of the live entertainment as he weaved through the crowd of smoke and good vibes. Although in his usual smooth criminal get-up, Joe pretty much blended in with the collective. He wasn't a usual face in Detroit. He hoped Flexx-Mitchell would notice him as he took a seat at one of the casual areas. The two spent some time playing 8 ball not long back, so while in town he thought it was appropriate to check in with the hustler.

Report Post Tip

Flexx had made his way from the back. He had a phat blunt lit as he moved through the crowd. Spotting Adonis in the distance he nodded and held his hand up.

“Hey,”

Flexx made his way over to where he was sitting.

“Whats good brother? Good to see ya?”

Flexx looks up and waives the tender down to come by the table.

“Hey lets get this guy what he needs. Oh and can you bring me a seven from the herbal shop”

Flexx turns back to Adonis as he hits his blunt and passes it over to him.

Report Post Tip

Adonis heard him before he saw him, which prompted him to stand up and turn. A firm handshake and a pat on the shoulder later and he was seated again.

"Alls good, pal. Just thought I'd check in on things you have going on over here whilst in town, ya know?"

Joe nodded a thank you as the bartender brought over a gin and juice concoction. Not his usual enjoyment, but when in the hustler's domain. A sip revealed the gin would be about two fingers deep into some freshly squeezed orange juice, and a slice of the fruit floated on top of some ice cubes.

Adonis wiggled back into the comfortable chair. The place just made you want to get loose. He could already see himself staying here and drinking awhile.

"Oh?" Joe said after placing his glass down. He reached up with an open hand to receive the herbal.

Report Post Tip

Koopa is driving back to his office from the cleaners when he notices Flexx’s new Herbal Shop. He tells his bodyguard to drive right and stop the car in front of the building.

“Wait here for me please, no matter how long it takes”, he says to his man and steps out of the car. Koopa adjusts his tie and enters the establishment. Great smells fill the air and Koopa feels comfortable at once. He looks around and sees the cozy cocktail lounge to his right. He wonders, when the first live entertainment show will take place here. Koopa then turns his head to the herbal shop and the smoke room.

“The boss once again really did a great job here!”, Koopa thinks to himself. He sees Flexx and Joe sitting together, each of them a drink in front of them.

“Don, I came here today to pay my respects! May I join for a drink?”

Report Post Tip

Kamille wanted to visit a couple of stores before departing back New York, so she happen to stumble onto the doorsteps of this one that was led by a smell that would have you feeling really good inside, Opening the doors, Kamille felt as if the floors was made up of clouds as her body elevated she looked around the vicinity looking for the owner of this magical place.  

Report Post Tip

Eddie had been doing some business with Flexx out in Philly, Stobart's Distribution. They'd been in talks for a while now about Eddie bringing some business over to Detroit. Talks had been going quite well, so Eddie thought it would be a good idea to get himself out to Detroit to meet with Flexx again, and maybe check out some prime real estate options.

He goes inside of The Herbal Shop and finds Flexx sipping some drinks with a few of his associates.

"Mr Mitchell, a pleasure to speak with you again. Business looks to be doing well?"

Report Post Tip

Flexx looks up as he sees Eddie_Stobart walk in.

“Hey how's it going? Welcome to the herbal shop. Good to have you come by and visit. Did you want to step back into my office and talk about a few things? Right over here.”

Flexx had made his way to shake Eddie’s hand, he had been in talks with him for a bit now. Down in Philly they had a nice operation, and Flexx was always with expanding the hustle. Flexx looks over at his tender as he leads the way into his office.

“Can you bring us a few drinks back please? Can we get you anything Eddie?”

Flexx says as the tenders pauses to wait for an answer. Eddie and flexx make their way back to his office to discuss business. Open for all opportunities Flexx gestured for Eddie to take a seat as he took a seat behind his desk. He reaches into his humidifier and offers Eddie a Cigar, and then reaches in the drawer and pulls a blunt out and lights it.

“So whatcha got brother? I know you got some good ideas, and I am set and ready.”

Flexx says as he takes a few drags of his blunt. The tender enters with a few refreshments. A water for Flexx and a Water for Eddie.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Herbal Shop!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL