Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 20:25:50
Page:  1 
Chucky's Gambit - The Ivory Liason Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Sep 14, '18 04:13

Downtown, Detroit - Chucky Pavanno's Apartment 

*RING! RING! RING!*

Groaning awake was Chucky Pavanno, newly minted Associate of The Ivory Tower, he had just finished coming back from a bar down the street, celebrating his addition as an Associate to the Ivory Tower. The Bar that he had come had looked like a good place to set up a Racket, but that would be for later. For now, he had to get up and find out who was calling at this ungodly hour. Swinging his feet over the bed, Chucky allowed his forearms to rest on his thighs for a while, as he rubbed his face, trying to get rid of the tiredness that he knew would try and get him back to sleep.

Standing up, with his bones popping as he did so, Chucky went to his kitchen first, getting the ingredients for coffee. He needed a little kick, and coffee was as good as anything else. Boiling the kettle, Chucky went to his telephone, with a small frustrated sigh, Chucky answered the phone,

"This is Chucky speaking, who calls at this time of the night?"

Chucky soon heard a bellowing chuckle at the end of the line, his still sensitive ears, removed the phone from his ears for a while, before placing it back and he could see the small rowdy crowd in the background. He wondered who called him, but he waited for whoever this was to give him an answer before he gave this person the big 'Fuck You' and hung up, considering he missed his sleep.

"Aye is Charlie? The new kid?"

Charlie, as he was known to his more, elusive, friends of the law, gave a grunt of acknowledgment. He knew that this guy could not possibly know his name from England, considering he could hear the thick Michigan accent. Something that he found in contrast to his British accent that would make anyone think he was not even part Italian, soon enough, the man responded with another chuckle and the phone was handed off, considering the ruffling that Charlie heard, he had guessed it was handed off to another person.

"Mr. Pavanno, how you settling into the apartment we bought you?"

Charlie heard the silken voice of the Right-Hand of The Ivory Tower, Lushie, Charlie never presumed this to be her real name, as he never went by his actual last name, but still, people had their secrets, He guessed, Lushie was no different. Soon enough, he answered back, the tiredness still in his voice.

"Aye it suits me well, it's just missing the old country flag, and some tea, then I'll be alright."

Charlie heard a soft chuckle come from the other end and knew that Lushie had found some humor in what he had stated, although, as soon as the chuckle came, it had gone quiet, like Lushie was planning something right over the phone, soon though, her voice, cold as steel, came through the phone.

"Well, Chucky, we've heard of your exploits in England, now its time to pull some weight over here, meet me at The Boss' Resturant, The Blackhawk, a car will pick you up around, let's say, 9 In the Morning, get some rest Chucky."

Charlie's eyebrows rose to his head and thought that he found Lushie's voice mocking like she knew that he had brewed a pot of coffee and had just woken up when the time was 6 In The Morning. He found that Lushie had a weird sense of humor, but soon he found that the line was dead and Lushie must have hung up. 

"Aye, get rest indeed,"

Chucky knew that he would have to get ready and make himself some breakfast, so he set out to do the things he could and possibly get some rest while he was at it...

Three Hours Later...

Chucky soon found himself in a brown leather jacket, which had the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, giving view to his scars that ran up his forearms, Chucky looked down at them, shaking his head of the memories of his bastard of a father. He continued to look at himself, he had put a black business shirt that he buttoned up, but left the top two undone, while also completing the look with a burgundy tie that was loosely done. Black Suit Pants and some black suede shoes. 

Soon Chucky heard the roar of a vehicle coming from outside his apartment building, sighing, as he knew that this could only be the pick-up to his meeting with Lushie, soon Chucky walked out of his apartment, making sure it was locked and everything. He whistled a tune as he walked out of his building and out into the fresh air.

Looking ahead, he noticed a black-suited muscular bodyguard looking at him with an inclined head, to which, Charlie responded with a small smirk as he walked towards the doors and the bodyguard soon opened the door for him and allowed him entry. As he entered, he noted that there were two bodyguards opposite him.

"Do not fret Chucky, these men are simply protection for the more ambitious thugs that wonder these streets, like The Durden Crew, a right bunch of cowards and bastards."

Looking to his left, Chucky noticed that here sat Lushie, the very woman who told him to meet him at The Blackhawk and now stood in the very car, that was supposed to transport him to his destination and yet, here she was. Dressed like she was the Grim Reaper himself, although he doubted that the Grim Reaper wore a Black Business Suit and a Skirt that came just above the knees, with Black Pumps.

"Then please do inform me with Lord Hand, of what is the reason I was called at 6 in the morning."

Lushie let a small chuckle escape her, still finding this man an amusement, still, she was here to deliver a job for the Rookie and see if he could well with a big job like this. Soon enough, Lushie's face was devoid of emotion, something that Chucky floored, he had no idea of how someone could easily devoid their face of emotion, even when they were laughing moments ago, it truly spoke of the person's persona as well.

"Well Mr. Pavano, The Boss wants a Supplier, anything she can get her hands on. Guns, Meds, Alcohol, even Drugs. Just make the deal, and see what you can, alright? If you can't secure the supplier, I'm sure there'll be other jobs availabe. It would be good to impress the boss though wouldn't it?"

Chucky nods, knowing that this would prove true for his stock within The Ivory Tower, soon enough, a small twitched up at Lushie's lips and soon she spoke towards him again.

"Also, this supplier is from Canada, considering they have less heat then we do. It makes sense to get these 'supplies' from them, make The Deal and become known Chucky, it'll be good for you. Call me when you get the done."

Soon, The Car Stops and The Door is open, Chucky finds himself at an Office Building, it looks regal and Chucky knows that he would have to do a lot of jobs to even buy this place. Stepping inside, Chucky is immediately patted down for a gun and thanks to the King himself that he is not carrying any weapons on him. He is soon lead to a backroom, he looks behind to notice that the guards are still standing vigilant.

Entering the backroom, Chucky soon finds his nose inhaling the toxic smoke of a cigarette, scrunching his nose up, clearly showing he was uncomfortable, Chucky found himself looking at a woman, if Chucky was even romotely surprised, his face did not show up. He had already known that plenty woman, worked in 'The Life' and had proven themselves to their Bosses.

"Charlie Peterson, Son of Linda Peterson and Antonio Rivalle, Former Associate of The Pavanno Crime Family of Manchester, England, and now Associate to Don Isabella Luciano and Lushie. Your Life story is not a pleasant one, is it, Mr. Pavano?"

Chucky walked forward, his face was now devoid of emotion, his eyes seemed to burn with fire, but soon that fire stopped and his eyes turned back to the woman, softly, no longer holding the fire of before, seemingly controlling himself, for now.

"No, it is not, M'am. Although I do presume you knew that, as you presumed that I would be the one to come to this meeting,"

The woman chuckled, she leaned forward, her lips twitched up into a small grin, while her eyes shone with a light that seemed akin to amusement and thrill, something that Chucky knew was not a good combination in some cases, he just hoped he was wrong in this case.

"Eh, it's true, I knew you would be the one to come here, your new blood to The Ivory Tower, and you're well-known in the England Underworld Circuit, but here? You're a nobody, but still, your new family wants to know if your all talk or your the real deal that they picked up, so make me offer, and I shall see if it suits the standards of what my Employers can provide..."

Chucky leaned forward this time, although this seemed to be in an odd tactic to get the Liason flustered or charmed enough that she would be putty in his hands. This seemed to work as the Liason soon got lost in his blue orbs and Chucky could not help but smirk, allowing himself that small victory as he trailed a single fingertip up the arm of the Liason.

"The Ivory Tower helps run The Black Market for The Luciano Empire, who have firm control over Detroit, your group is not going to get anything inside Detroit Borders without their say so. Let's make a deal, Your people provide The Ivory Tower with Guns and Meds, you take a 15% Take of the Profits, no more, no less. If the Guns and Meds prove to be of substantial quality, Don Isabella may find it possible to grant you a bonus, but that is on her end, I do not speak for her and cannot in good faith, promise you this bonus."

The Liason soon shook her self out of the trance she was in, finding that she lost herself within Charles Blue Orbs, she blushed and found that she had nodded at the deal, not even knowing what it was. Soon though, Chucky had asked for a pen and paper, writing down two parts of the contract, knowing that he would get it to his Crew Leader, Lushie.

Goods Trade Deal - The Ivory Tower 

From This day forth, The Ottawa Traders allow their goods of Medical Equipment and Weaponry to be sold by The Members of The Ivory Tower on The Black Market, The Part of The Ottawa Traders take a 15% Profit of The Sells made by The Ivory Tower.

Signed: Charlie Pavanno, Liason of The Ivory Tower.

Signed: Lucretia Trottier, Liason of The Ottawa Traders

From that day, Charlie had made a name for himself, 'The Negotiator'

(First RP Post, would like some feedback of what you guys thoughts, Thank you for your time!)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chucky's Gambit - The Ivory Liason
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL