Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 07:25:09
Page:  1 
The Pavanno Construction Company. Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Sep 15, '18 03:52

[Pavanno Construction]

Founded By: Charles Pavanno

As far back as Charles could remember, his life had been entwined with construction. He had occasionally helped his former Boss, Old Man Pavanno with his Construction, which would allow Charles the opportunity to truly see the Construction Business first hand, it allowed him to realize how valuable the men's time was and how much supplies would be needed for new buildings to be constructed. 

And now, Charles decides that he must open his own Construction Company, wanting to help many others who struggle not having the manpower to develop their own Companies or Businesses. Charles has decided to open Pavanno Construction, wanting to clear a path to the future Businesses and Companies of the world.

Pricing For Companies and Businesses:

Small Business: 750 Words / Pricing: $50K

(I Will Write out your Business Description, how you want it and trying to capture the vision you have in your mind.)

Normal Business: 1000 Words / Pricing: $75K 

(I Will write a detailed description of your business and where it is located, detailing the kind of income it receives and how its neighbors view the business but also the effect it has on the economy.)

Company/Large Business: 5000 Words / Pricing: $100K 

(I Will Write a grandiose description of your Company and where it is located, detailing the effect it has on the morale of the district it occupies and the Income that is received, also I will detail how the neighbors view the Company and how it impacts the relations between certain towns. Also detailing the effect it has on the Economy.)

If Anyone has inquiries, please contact Charles Pavanno, Director/C.O.O Of Pavanno Construction 
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Pavanno Construction Company.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL