Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 09:06:38
Page:  1 
The Aftermath Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Sep 15, '18 17:20

When we take a life we never know how it will affect us mentally, we believe that we are doing it to honor the boss, and in truth, we are. We are honoring the code of Silence, to never rat out on your Family. When Jackie Potts ratted, he was dealt with, but his words, they echoed in my mind like a ringing bell.

Downtown Detroit, Apartment of Charles Pavanno

Tossing and turning in his sleep was Chucky, his face covered in sweat, whimpers came from him like he was a child that had a monster under their bed. Whatever he was dreaming, it was breaking him slowly, little by little he was being affected, he was being chipped away until he was nothing but the scared teenaged kid, he truly was. 

No one had known of the night terrors that Chucky had now suffered after killing Jackie Potts, he had informed no one, not even his fellow Family Members. He did not want to seem weak to them, he did not want to become a burden and yet, he suffered in silence, the words of Jackie Potts echoing still, gripping him like a vice. Squeezing the sanity out of him, trying to break him in the best way that it could.

Only then Chucky sucked in a deep breath of air and shot up, breathing deeply and the whimpers coming from him still, Chucky could not help but hope the words to recede back into the darkest corners of his mind, but no, they stayed, they were never letting him go. Like a child would never let go of its mother, only Chucky wanted to be let go, but his mind would not allow it, he continued hearing the gunshot, the final words of Jackie. 

'It seems that you do not want to let go of me Jackie, even in death, you find a way to reach through its gates and grasp onto me, hoping that I break like you and betray the family that has granted me a home for the first time since that night. I am not like you, I am not a rat. I will continue to provide my services to The Ivory Tower because I will do what you could not, be Loyal.'

Knowing that he would not be getting any more sleep, Chucky stood up, not caring for the fact that breeze made him shiver a little, instead, he just put on beige suit pants and walked to the kitchen, knowing that the only thing that could even keep him up was some coffee. Walking with slow steps, Chucky allowed his mind to wonder the moments after Jackie's killing, he had contacted his Handler and informed her of the deed being done. 

From there, Chucky had gone back to the Blackhawk and received his payment, although, in his state of delusion, he was sure that there had been bloody on the money. Only now, as he looked at it, where it laid upon the table, there was nothing, not a single drop or speck of blood on the money. It was as green as could be and now, Chucky could do nothing but laugh bitterly to himself, wondering if Jackie or whoever had it out for him would come out and let him live peacefully, only that was not in the cards for the young up and coming mobster.

"You are not going to allow me a moment of true sanity are you Jackie? I already feel bad for killing you, but my orders were clear as could be, you needed to die and I apologize, but we all had our paths, it turns out yours was to die by my hands..."

Chucky whispered to himself, looking down at his clenched hands, only Chucky's fingers dug into his palm, so much that blood was starting to draw and soon coated Chucky's fingernails. Chucky gritted his teeth as this happened, he had prayed and begged for forgiveness from God, only it seemed that God did not answer his calls, but The Devil did, as he was continually tormented by the repeating words.

maybe it'll be you next, but they already got you killing people, so maybe it's too late for you kid.

Chucky was determined to prove a dead man wrong, but he could not help but think Jackie right, maybe it was too late for him. Maybe he was already a pawn in the game for Lushie and Don Isabella, maybe he was just the guy they pointed to and told him to kill, and he would do it, just to prove how loyal he was towards his family.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Aftermath
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL