Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 18:37:13
Page:  1 
Prelude Part II: The Ivory Takeover Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Sep 16, '18 14:45

Downtown, Detroit, Potts Territory, Contested By The Ivory Tower

Detroit Meats ~ Owner: Emilio Wolowitz ~ Protection Money is owed to The Potts Gang

Chucky had talked with Vincent Costell, The Made Man, the person who was in charge from here on out and he had stated for Chucky to go knock some heads, gain some information, but also to gain some of the territories that The Potts gang had taken from them, Oh yes, it was surprising, many Enforcers and Associates of The Ivory Tower had been killed, soon enough The Jewish Gangsters of The Potts Gang had moved in, taking it over and placing Emilio Wolowitz under their protection. 

Soon though, Chucky had been ordered by Vincent to take back Detroit Meats, A Store that had been under the divine protection of The Ivory for a long time. Only now, Emilio had chosen to break that faith and align with the bastard Potts, who would try and usurp the position of Ruling Crew in Downtown. It was no longer Business as was their line of work, The Potts had no honor and these fucks were about to get a real taste of The Ivory Rage.

Chucky exhaled The Smoke that he had taken a puff from his Deathstick as he called it, soon his vision blurred due to the smoke that soon surrounded him like a fog, this provided him with much-needed cover as he kept an eye on Detroit Meats, which across the road from him. He had a plan in mind and he waited for some of his Goons to drive in, they were meant to take care of the Thugs employed by Tommy Potts, who was the Brains between The Brothers.

"Right On time, Batter up..."

As Chucky said this, time seemed to slow as a Ford Model A came speeding from around the corner, this was noticed by The Potts Gang, as they were too busy ogling passing woman with their lecherous eyes, soon though, their faces had shone with what only could be fear, as The Goons of Ivory passed them by, but when one looked closely, they would be able to see The Goons holding Revolver's in hand aimed towards The Potts Members.

The Potts Gang Members tried to remove their guns from their pants, only that would prove to have no effect, as the screams of nearby citizens were heard, birds scattered like the Citizens in panic and scared. As for Chucky, he could do nothing but watch as his plan took effect, his face a cold mask and his eyes blank, no longer shining with the mischief he was known for, but in his place, stood the cold and calculated Mobster that had taken out the first Leader of The Potts Gang.

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

As for The Potts Gang Members, they were soon riddled with bullets as their bodies flung back due to the stopping power of the revolvers, their arms flinging like a kite in the sky, their heads back and looking up at the sky, as if they could see the gates of heaven opening for them. Their bodies soon lined up against The Glass Windows of Detroit Meats, blood dripped like water, only the soft plop of their blood was heard, as the street was deserted like a Standoff between two foes had just taken place.

If one looked closely, they would be able to see the sheer fear that was on the face of Emilio, he realized the mistake of backing the wrong Crew and he knew that his store was going to pay the price before he even submitted towards The Ivory Tower, looking across the street, Emilio noted that he was staring at the man who looked back at him with a cruel smirk spreading across his face like a virus, it was now that Emilio knew, he knew that this man had organized the kill of his protection squad.

Emilio was left wondering,

'How much would he suffer the wrath of Don Isabella Luciano and Her hands for refusing to pay them the protection they had clearly so deserved.'

"Emilio, This Crew has given you a lot, The Don even gave your son a gift for his birthday. She also protected your Daughter from unwanted advances, This crew has been your family and yet, you have opted to stab said family in the back, The Don is hurt and you know her anger is often followed by her Loyal Hands."

Emilio bowed his head, trying to appear apologetic to the Enforcer of The Ivory Tower, one of the very men that had a hand in starting this war. Although Emilio could try to reverse the blame back onto the man, he knew that it would not work and would look bad with the person that wanted to take over his store once again.

"I Apologize, sir, I forget my loyalties towards you under the threat of death, I should have fought for The Don as she has fought for me. I swear on the lives of my children, I will do better..."

Emilio never seemed to notice the slightest of smirks on Chucky's face and soon he would begin to regret meeting this man, Chucky looked over the store with a smile, as he gained an idea.

"From now Emilio, you will pay a Fifteen Percent increase on the business you do in our territory, your meats, and other necessities will be provided by my slaughterhouse that is soon open, is that clear?"

Emilio nodded, bowing at the waist towards Chucky, who had a rush of thrill go over him as he continued to grin, but he walked away, gaining back the territory that was owned by them as always.

Chucky passed the bodies of The Potts and found himself grinning once more, but his eyes seemed to be fixated on the way their blood coated the windows like paint.

Chucky looked down at his watch and found that he would need to get back to The Blackhawk, knowing that they had enough to shakedown a Couple of Dealers that would no doubt be out on the streets, trying to replenish the now lost income of Detroit Meats. As he walked Chucky put another Deathstick between his lips and had gotten a box of matches, using it to light the Deathstick and took a puff, as once again, the smoke covered him like a cloak...

The Potts Gang would have no idea what hit them soon enough, they had crossed The wrong Don and they would soon feel the wrath of Ivory, for The Battle may have been won, but The War is yet to be over...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Prelude Part II: The Ivory Takeover
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL