Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 00:18:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Following the Bell Started by: Ilaria_Santoro on Sep 19, '18 01:29

A smile spread across her lips, and she gave him an intrigued look.

"Really?  Of course!  I've been toying with the formula I was telling you about- I think I may have it worked out.  When would you need it?  It takes overnight to have it ready- at least 12 hours."

She sat up, now very interested in whatever Joe was cooking in that mind of his. She dragged the sheet up with her, not out of modesty, but for the sake of still being a bit chilly.  Her clothes were still soaked, and she didn't have a spare set. 

Report Post Tip

"Well."

Joe tucked his hands behind his head. He enjoyed seeing her so excited. The topic might've seemed a little peculiar to some, but their shared interest in this would be necessary for what he intended to do. It would be dangerous. But, the flask now laying on the floor due to the lively night before had 'Adontoro' on it for a reason.

"I'll need it for.. tomorrow?"

His eyebrows raised with a charming smirk. He was being hopeful. He didn't want to let this linger too long. What needed to be done, what he'd come to the decision about when he was drinking his pride away, couldn't wait.

"So, an hour is what you said, yes?" Joe ploughed on, trying to draw her interest in again with a shifting of her focus. If she went on to answer him, he could take it as a yes for tomorrow. He was a sly prick at times.

Report Post Tip

Of course, Ilaria was in.  The excitement centered around a chance to prove her skill- not so much to anyone else, but absolutely to herself.  She knew she was good, but it hadn't been put to the test. 

She turned her body fully, facing him, leaving the sheet crumpled at her side without a second thought.

"I can do it.  I have the mixture already made, it just needs to solidify, and I can hurry that process along- cut it down a few hours if I clear out the refrigerator in the kitchen."

Ilaria was grinning ear-to-ear as she thought about how it would all work.  For only a moment, it struck her as extremely funny how she'd changed in just a little more than a month.  She arrived a quiet, unassuming, modest nurse with a single mind to save the world.  Only a few weeks later, she was stark naked in bed with a man she loved, excitedly going over chemical formulas in her mind and ready to help murder someone.  For the first time in her life, she had no problem with things not going to plan.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Following the Bell
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL