Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 04:54:19
Page:  1 
Ballard Blooms Started by: Tyki_Mikk on Sep 17, '18 21:24

He checked his watch as he stood in front of the mirror and continued to play around with his tie until it was perfect. Tonight was a big occasion for Seattle and he wanted to make sure he looked the part.

Opening the window of his private quarters within Ascension HQ, he shouted down to his driver that he would be there shortly.

The location for tonights evening out was Vincenzo's, a small Italian restaurant nearby that he would often frequent. He knew the Owner and the food service along with quality was always top notch, a local gem. It had already been a busy day. Don Coltrane had done what he set out to do and challenged the previous Godfather, besting him to them talk up the new mantle of Godfather Chairman of Pioneer Square. Tyki had been there to witness the great feat and he couldn't have been more proud.

This meal was for a different occasion though, an opportunity.

Vincenzo's Italian

5320 Ballard Avenue NW, Seattle

As he arrived at the restaurant, he stepped in and greeted the Owner who was awaiting his arrival. "Signore Vincenzo, thank you for having me tonight. I know the restaurant was fully booked so I appreciate the kind gesture of making extra space available upon my request". He shook Vincenzo's hand then offered a brief embrace before being shown to his table, a private but very well decorated area nearer the back. "My guest will be here shortly Vicenzo, I know you adore seeing her." he said, knowing Vicenzo would offer her the same personal greeting.

Before long, Trixxy could be seen making her entrance. Her evening gown made her look extra stunning as she smiled towards him. Standing up, he awaited her arrival at the table before helping her to her seat and then taking his position at the table once more.

"You look amazing Trixxy, thanks for coming, I know it's been a busy day for us both with the recent news surrounding Pioneer Square. I hope you didn't have to rush around too much fixing those last minute arrangements I gave you?"

A small period of time passed as they spoke before the food arrived, a glorious Italian selection along with two bottles of their finest champagne.

"Whilst this meal served as a small thank you for your work today, I also wanted us to meet for a different reason. With Godfather-Chairman Coltrane now taking up his position in Pioneer Square, it has meant that our Family has grown rapidly and that needs to be addressed."

Placing his hand into his pocket, he removed a set of keys and placed them upon the table surface, sliding them over with a smile. "These are for you, a new HQ of your own to work alongside me in Ballard. I discussed it with Godfather Coltrane and you have both our blessings on your new operation. You have been my rock and it's an absolute pleasure to give you this opportunity to spread your own wings and grow Trixxy."

He raised his glass and tapped it against hers, offering her a warm smile along with it. "So tell me, any immediate ideas on what you would like to call your new family?"

Report Post Tip

Taking a step in her cab, Trixxy gave the directions to the driver before taking a seat in the back, placing her purse on her lap. Using her hands to filter down her dress before running her fingers through her blonde locks. Her gaze focused everything passing by, her facial expressions neutral as she enjoyed the journey. 

Today was a big day for cities all round, as well as Seattle's very own Godfather Coltrane. She was proud to be part of such a bold, bright and well put together city, they deserved to have a Godfather that would make sure that stays in tact and he was definitely up for the job. Tonight was a night for celebrating and she couldn't think of a better way to do that than enjoy a meal with her favourite person and boss at their favourite Italian Restaurant - Vincenzo's Italian. They were both fond of the owner too, he would do as they asked and made them feel very welcomed every time they showed up.

Her cab pulled up to the building and her gaze ran over the lit up busy place before opening up her purse and taking out some money plus a tip for the driver. He smiled and thanked her for the tip before running around to open the cab door for her. Nodding to him, she stepped outside and headed inside the building. She was greeted by one of the staff members before walking her inside to her table. Her eyes took in the scenery, such a rich and well put together place it was. The music, the scent, everything was built for royalty. Heading further down the carpet, she patted her long red dress that stopped near her calves, with heels that matched. Her jewellery sat around her neck and wrist and she wore a tainted red lipstick with minimal make up. She wanted to look her best for a special night. 

Seeing Tyki_Mikk made her lips beam with a smile of tenderness. He looked as dashing as always, all suited up with the greatest effort as well. She was always so proud of him. "Hello mister." she said with a slight nod and smile as she moved around the table to sit opposite him. "You look pretty great yourself. It certainly has, much to be celebrated today." she told him as she took her seat.

As time went on, the conversation flowed about the recent happenings amongst Seattle and other cities, it was such a busy day for all of them. The food they had ordered arrived pretty quickly, served with their favourite dishes and champagne. 

As Tyki began to speak of there being another reason for her being at a meal with him today, she raised her eyebrows as she carefully listened, stopping to eat in the process. Speaking of setting up her own operations, a thrill of excitement ran through her as she grinned at him. For a while now it had been on her mind and he knew that. He always did want the best for her. "I don't even know what to say. I'm humbled and grateful to have the chance to set my own family up and be amongst some fantastic leaders. Thank you for believing in me." she expressed, taking the keys that he had slid to her on the table with a huge grin.

Clapping her hands together, she thought about the question he had asked about the family name. Taking a few mins to think, she chuckled. "Vicarious. I didn't even need to think. It's a name I've always wanted come the opportunity ever happened for me!"  she told him, unable to wipe the grin off her lips. "Now please, join me with a drink. I need it before the hard work begins!" she laughed, lifting up her champagne glass for him to lightly tap with hers, ready to celebrate the new coming future. 

Report Post Tip

Colt sneaked in on his friend Tyki_Mikk and dropped his hand on the mans shoulder as he grabbed a glass of champagne. Today had been a busy and nerve wracking, to say the least, but everything had gone as planned and the city of Seattle was looking as good as it ever had. He was proud and he hoped everybody who helped him, Joy, Sandberg, Franco, Lucious, Sabrina, Tyki and Trixxy to name a few, were as well. But enough about that. This was for Trixxy and nothing made him happier than seeing her getting what she deserved.

Congratulations Trixxy! It's an absolute pleasure to see you at the head of a family, and very well deserved might I add! To Seattle! he said, raising his glass.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ballard Blooms
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL