Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 00:21:33
Page:  1 
Godfather of Manhattan & A Fresh Face for a New Family Started by: Rafa on Sep 17, '18 18:12

Don Rafa walks out to the streets of Manhattan, New York. He takes a drink from his flask and begins to speak.

"To those ears who are willing to listen. I have an announcement. Today marks a great day for our part of New York...Manhattan...ahhh...what a wonderful place. Today, I assume the role of Godfather of Manhattan alongside Godfather Chairman Jemaine_Clement in Brooklyn. With this, I must grant myself an Underboss. After long consideration and approval from the appropriate upper structures of New York, I have decided to name Kamille as my underboss. Good luck leading yourself and your family, La Cardenaz, to a wonderful and prosperous future. You will do great things in this city. Make us proud."

Don Rafa looks out to the bright lights of the city and tosses the last of his cigar to the wet road of Manhattan. He turns around, old and worn, and walks off back to his headquarters to begin his role as Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Rafa! My god it feels great to finally say that! 

What a superb partner you have been to me over the past months. A figure of reliability and stability and god knows I love those characteristics! 

Kamille has stepped up and consistently shown she has the strength and talent to run her own business one day. Im really happy for the both of you. Manhattan is flying again! :D

Shame DeeSe7en has had to steal the thunder... :P

Jemaine heads back to the island with his new Godfather & partner in crime to celebrate! He just hopes the parties in Detroit will last long enough for him to join in the morning...He had a private flight booked for the moment that they ended here in NY. Gotta go show my good wishes there too. 

Report Post Tip

Madeline had been running around all day to plan the celebrations for the city's newest Godfather and crew leader. When Rafa came out to make his announcement, Madeline made sure to be present so she could give express her congratulations and give the gifts she had obtained for the both of them. 

"It has been an absolute pleasure to get to know the both of you over the past few months. Godfather Rafa, you have a strong, albeit quiet, presence, on that exudes confidence and knowledge. Your chosen underboss, Kamille, has fast become not only my relied upon business partner but also my close friend. I cannot think of two more deserving people for these honors."

Madeline handed Rafa a bottle of booze and more cigars. For Kamille, she had found a shiny tiara and a stamp of her favorite word. 

"I hope you two know how much you are valued and appreciated here in New York. The city would not be the same without you." 

Report Post Tip
Congratulation Godfather Rafa to you on this great achivement and to your City which are obviously thriving.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Godfather of Manhattan & A Fresh Face for a New Family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL