Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 08:25:11
Page:  1 
Getting High as a Godfather Started by: Rika on Sep 17, '18 18:44

Today is the big day she thought to herself as she glanced over at the clock. "Dee get your ass up, you're going to be late...as usual" She finished his special pancakes and handed it to him as he hugged her and walked out the door. She shook her head "what am I going to do with you? Meet you there." D7 nods and flashes one last smile to her before he leaves. Running back into the bedroom she begins tearing through outfits looking for the perfect one to fit this occasion.

Smiling as she finds the perfect outfit, his favorite if she recalls. Locking up and heading out the door she got in the car waiting for her. Entering Rika nods to the driver and off they go.

Pulling up in the heart of Corktown she exits the vehicle, looking around she spots him. She sighed as she saw DeeSe7en kicking a crate box that looked like it had given up and went to stand next to him. Approaching she notices him reach in his jacket and knows the routine. Covering her ears she smiles as a bunch of loud pops rings out through the air. "What the fuck is wrong with him?" She says with a smile.

"Today we get the pleasure of seeing one of the best people I know getting his much deserved place as godfather. DeeSe7en you have spent countless hours and worked so hard to make it to this point. There is no one I would rather see take this position than you." With that she kissed his cheek and stepped back so he could speak.

"Well it's a big bag of mixed emotions I have right now. Sure the excitement trumps all, but still a sad day seeing the family we have all spent countless hours building splitting up. I know Random is perfectly capable and has the respect of H.oT.s. probably.... Either way this is a step forward to the future of Detroit." D7 looks around at his family members. "Also remember I am still here and i still like punishing mother fuckers." a single tears runs down D7's face as he pulls  back out his Beretta and uses it to wipe the tear away. He looks up and makes eye contact with each and every member with a grin on his face reminding them to stay the fuck in line and listen to Random because he deserves this.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Mumen_Rider's sleep was destroyed by loud banging, as he got up he realised where he was, it was the kitchen of his newly appointed Godfather D7.

As Mumen_Rider looked around at the stale pancakes he had used as a pillow he wondered why the fuck was he here of all places and what was that screaming coming from upstairs? It all clicked together, Mumen_Rider was here to congratulate D7 on becoming Godfather.

Now sober Mumen_Rider realises breaking into D7's home was a terrible idea and he is likely to receive a beating if found, as he gets up to leave he turns back around to the broken up pancake parts and rearranges them to spell out "Congrats on Godfather".

Feeling proud on a job well done he leaves out the back door he kicked open earlier that night.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Getting High as a Godfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL