Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:35:36
Page:  1 
Mighty Morphin Godfather! Started by: WillieNelson on Sep 18, '18 02:15

It was a quiet Saturday morning at the Mighty Morphin Power Ranger's HQ. WillieNelson was still fast asleep in his room when he was awoken by a hard slap right across his face. He jolted up and blinked a few times trying to figure out what was happening before he noticed JasonLeeScott standing there over his bed holding a duffel bag in each hand.

"Willie wake up! We are going on a trip! I already packed for you!" Jason said as he threw one of the bags at Willie and left the room.

Willie was curious what this trip might be, he was pretty sure Jason would explain on the way so he got up, dressed, and headed downstairs to find Jason. Jason was standing by the door waiting when Willie got downstairs.

"Come on... flight to catch!" He said as he headed out the front door. 

Willie followed Jason out to a taxi. Jason explained on the way to the airport that they were going to Montreal to see the Canadiens play against the Maple Leafs. Willie was pretty excited, he was a big fan of the Canadiens. They got to the airport and before long were landing in Montreal. They headed straight to a hotel in downtown Montreal and Willie headed up to his room to get ready for the game. 

Willie finally opened the bag Jason had packed for him to find something to wear, the first thing he saw was his Howie Morenz jersey. He threw it on and headed back down to the lobby to meet Jason. Jason was already down there waiting wearing his own George Hainsworth jersey. They then headed to The Forum to witness an epic 5-0 victory by the Canadiens. Hainsworth had a shutout and Morenz a hat-trick... of course. Willie wanted to stick around and see who the three stars were so he asked Jason.

"Can we wait until they announce the stars before we leave!?" He asked, still pretty excited from the awesome hockey game. 

"Yes! Actually now is as good a time as any... there was actually a reason for this trip other than hockey. I need to discuss something with you." 

Willie nodded to acknowledge he was listening so Jason continued.  

"Well as you know... I am going to be taking over the position of Godfather in South Side this week. Once that becomes official I would like you to make the announcement for me." 

"Of course!" Willie replied, he wasn't sure if that was meant as a question, seemed more like an order... but it felt like an appropriate response.

"Perfect. One more thing... once I am Godfather you gotta leave..." 

Jason must have noticed the puzzled expression on Willie's face because after a slight pause he continued. 

"I think it's time for you to shine and take on a crew of your own I'd like you to go out and form your own family ***crew name***!!!" 

"I would be honored! Thank you I won't let you down!" Willie replied.

They stayed to watch as Hainsworth, Morenz, and Joliat were named the three stars of the game and then headed back to the hotel. They both slept well that night, thankfully neither of them suffered from insomnia. The next morning they headed back to Chicago.

A few days later back in Chicago Willie was pacing back and forth in his room at The Mighty Morphin Power Ranger's HQ waiting. Today was the day Don JasonLeeScott would officially become the Godfather of South Side. Achelois had a podium set up just outside of the front door to the HQ. Clearly, news spread fast around here, crowds had been gathering outside on the front lawn spilling out onto the streets all day. Jason was busy in his room getting help from Godmother - Chairman Marie_Lucania and Yheti picking out which outfit he would wear. 

Willie headed down to the lobby just on time to see Marie, Jason, Yheti and Achelois walk past and out the door onto the front steps of the HQ. Jason was wearing his brightest and fanciest red spandex onesie and looking mighty proud as the four of them walked out and stood beside the podium. Willie followed and walked up to the podium before tapping the mic a few times to make sure it was turned on. 

"Hello Chicago, and to all of the ladies and gentlemen who have traveled from across the country to be here for this special day! Earlier this evening our very own JasonLeeScott officially became the Godfather of South Side Chicago!"

Willie paused as the crowd cheered for Jason.

"I know everyone is eager to come and congratulate our new Godfather so I won't ramble on too much. Let's celebrate!"

Report Post Tip

Jason stepped down from the podium to mingle with the guests with a glass of wine in his hand, he walked up to WillieNelson, Yheti, @Marie_Luciana, Achelois ,and Jolibebe before speaking. "Thank you guys I truly could not have done this without each of you you're all amazing people who I have been blessed with working with and I can't imagine not having you all with me through this. Together we're building a better city for everyone and with our contemporaries Salvatore_Luciano, Joseph_Ligambi, Spaceman, Coltrane, @Jermaine_Clement, and Somnyoneshoe we are building a peaceful and fruitful society together with stability. It's nice to have the days of wars and bloodshed being so common behind us and look forward to many more celebrations with my friends and family."

Jason continues to walk around and meet and greet the guests with a hop in his step as he slept well and the days of suffering from insomnia are behind us all. 

Report Post Tip

Trixxy had arrived at the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' HQ a tad late, there was many guests both familiar and unfamiliar eager to congratulate the new Chicago of South Side all drinking and cheering. Heading further into the crowd, she took a glass of wine from the waiter's tray with a soft smile and a nod as she looked for the brand new Godfather. 

Her gaze looked further for him as she sipped at her wine, turning her head to capture JasonLeeScott in her sights. Smiling softly, she headed in his direction slowly, being patient as he seemed to be deep in conversation with someone she didn't recognise. Waiting until he was finished, she approached him with a huge grin.

He looked so excited and well rested. "Jason! Congratulations!" she said, giving her friend a huge hug. "Maybe it's taking this position but you look different. Perhaps a full night's sleep?" She said, looking around before grinning again. "Come to think of it... I think everyone looks pretty recovered, actually. So full of life. Lack of insomnia I suppose." she said, sipping her drink once again with a chuckle. "I know you'll do a fantastic job over in Chicago and I am honoured to be able to celebrate your day with you." she expressed greatly.

Report Post Tip

Joli stands there for the talking then remembers she has things to do and leaves.

Report Post Tip

There seemed to be a big speech happening, and there was wine. Wine always means good times! I learned a new GF was esablished. I did not really know the man, but I sent my grats all the same. I smiled and raised my glass to JasonLeeScott on his new achievement. I would think it will be an exciting , yet stressful time for him.

Report Post Tip

With this big celebration and the men and women of american organised crime out in force, Somny sure wouldnt miss this chance to congratulate the newly made Godfather. 

Congratulations JasonLeeScott may you live long and succesfully and the city and the men you rule prosper.

Cheers my friend

Raising his glass he sent a smile to the proud new Godfather. He then nodded to the one of his bodyguards carrying his cubans, cos this really called for cigars.

Report Post Tip

Marie visited with the various mobsters that had come to give their respects to the latest Godfather in this thing of theirs.  It was an auspicious occasion and a chance for her city to celebrate, something that they all needed.

When there seemed to be break in the crowd surrounding the Godfather, Marie approached him.  "Congratulations Jason," Marie smiled.  "You earned this for all the hard work and dedication you have given this city.  I have not had anyone more loyal and more deserving.  She kissed him on each cheek.  His taste in clothing was a bit unusual, but Marie could look past that and see what the man had accomplished for her in Chicago and beyond. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mighty Morphin Godfather!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL