Page:  1 
Letters to My Sister Started by: Isabella-Luciano on Sep 18, '18 02:25

Isabella-Luciano
1720 N 5th St,
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Eleonora_Luciano 
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Dearest Elie,

I hope this letter finds you well.  I've been quite busy (as always seems the case these past months) and I feel as though I haven't had a moment to catch up with you.  So, in an effort to be a better sister, I thought maybe we could begin to catch up via correspondence.  After all, there was a large part of my youth where I spent every holiday writing you letters because I just missed you so much - in many ways it's the same now that we're all grown up.

You may have noticed the change in address.  This is not in error, nor is it temporary, I have left Detroit with our father's blessing.  It seems that Gavin Byrne has gone to Dad and asked him for his blessing for us to be married.  

Okay, I'll give you a moment to re-read that.

You good now?  No.  Okay... read it again.

Philly's most dedicated bachelor apparently had a change of heart and I am absolutely in heaven.  It did mean hanging up my hat on certain other endeavors that I've been involved in... but to be perfectly honest, I was feeling the grind and I'm happier than I've ever been knowing that the only thing I need to focus on right now is my own interests and planning a wedding!

Speaking of which... please tell me that when the time comes you'll stand with me?  I can't imagine another soul alive that I would want more than you and a few others... but you most of all.  Truly this is the most important thing in the world to me - please say yes!

Okay I'm going to close this letter and let you write back with all your questions cause I know you MUST have a million... like, how (when only just a few months ago I was in an ice cream parlor trying to shove Gavin off on you) did I end up engaged?  Yea, I'm betting that's one of the top questions in your mind... right?  Or are your little spies everywhere?  Don't act innocent it will never work with me.  I know you're sharper than you let on... that vapid blonde act of yours has never fooled me one bit.  You're a saint but you're sharp as a tack.  

Come on now... ask me stuff and tell me what's up with you or at least give me teasers so I can ask you in return.

I miss you Elie.  I miss us.  Let's not ever grow this apart again.

Loving you always,

Hot Rod aka The Dragon of 5th Street (rawr!)

Report Post Tip

Eleonora_Luciano

210 W 11th St

Los Angeles, California USA 

Isabella-Luciano
1720 N 5th St,
Philadelphia, PA 19122

My Beloved Sister,

Oh it is so wonderful to once again read your words upon a page.  One of the things I remember most fondly growing up when I could not be in your presence, was waiting with bated breath for each and every slip of paper with your beautiful handwriting on it.  I miss those days if I'm being completely honest.  They were of a much simpler time.  But confession time, I still have every single letter that you sent me during those years.  But anyway...  That is not the focus of this letter!  

You know me so well my dear sister!  I actually read it a third time just to make certain that my eyes weren't deceiving me!  Sure enough...  

Isabella...  I am completely at a loss for words, and you know me, that doesn't happen often!  But is it too much of me to say I told you so?  I can't say I'm completely surprised, even if it's a bit much for me to wrap my mind around right away.  Gavin never was for me, but for you?  Match made in heaven.  I already see him as a brother, it truly was only a matter of time!  Oh goodness Isabella...  This news...  It's absolutely insane!  I can't imagine!  What about your crew?  Someone will see to them right?  Whoever does will have some mighty big shoes to fill and I hope they can walk in heels! 

In any case...  It sounds like you have quite the adventure ahead of you.  I'm almost a little envious!  Perhaps we'll see eachother more now though...  I swear I'm in Philadelphia more than I'm home!  I really should open up a business on the pier...

Oh Isabella yes!  A thousand times yes!  Of course I'll stand with you!  Anytime and for anything my beautiful sister.  

I don't even know where to begin...  I never believed that hogwash of him never settling down and blah blah blah…  Then again I doubt the two of you will settle down in the proper sense of the world!  I'd imagine big things to come!  But so fast?  I guess love just knows huh?  

I never was good at beating around the bush...  Things are going well for me my sister...  Rising up the ranks in my family, I'm doing fairly well for myself.  I love my boys to pieces and would do anything for them.  We've made the move to Los Angeles...  Dang Izzy...  It's beyond words to be home again...  It's so different and yet it feels like my heart is complete.  It doesn't feel the same...  Not really and especially without you here every school year.  But it feels so...  Right you know?  Our crew is growing and flourishing and I feel that our city is going to follow suit.  I'm glad your letter reached me as I saw it was addressed to the old Las Vegas address, but was forwarded on here!  I can't believe I didn't tell you!  Carlo has taken up over his own district!  We're going to rebuild Los Angeles once more!  Can you believe it?  I can only hope that we'll do Hope proud...  I miss her so much you know?  

Anyway!  When's the wedding?  I do not have spies!  Good grief, I still do my own dirty work...  Well alright alright so I do have Agents with loose lips, but still!  Whatever.  And I don't know what you mean!  Honestly, I miss so much!  Hah...  I know,  you know me better than that...  But hey, everyone has their own approach.

I've missed you Izzy...  Dearly.  I hope this change will also give us a chance.  I know it will never be like when we were younger.  But it could be better.

Loving you more you crazy dragoness,

Little Luciano

Report Post Tip

Isabella-Luciano
1720 N 5th St,
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Eleonora_Luciano
210 W 11th St

Dear Ellie,

I'm happy to hear that you're going to be helping rebuild the city you called your home for so very long.  It's fitting.  I should have realized that Carlo had been given a nod and that you went with him - this is perhaps just one example of where my own life has been filling my attention more than my duties did.  A good CL would have been aware of where all the families were and what was happening in the general politics of this thing of ours... I was not.  My head wasn't in the game and so it's good I got out. 

This thing of ours doesn't need lackluster Dons who don't have the time or drive to improve upon things.  I have every confidence that the Irish Union, run by MasterBates (who helped me to rescue Aurora - did I tell you about that?) will do great in my place.  He's pretty new and one good thing you can say about how things are being run right now... I don't think there have been this many people near the top of the food chain in a long while, nor so many whose bloodlines have never had the chance to try.  I suspect that will continue as this thing of ours continues to grow and thrive.  

Why don't you come by the Sewing Factory Lofts in Kensington, Philly... I'll set you up with an apartment.  That way you always have a home here when you visit Philly.  No sense in you staying in hotels all the damn time!  Plus it will be like old times... you and me a stone's throw from each other at least part of the time.  

As for the wedding, I haven't planned anything officially yet - but soon.  Right now my focus has been getting moved out to Philly and settling in.  And if I'm being honest, I think I need to pull something pretty big before the wedding.  I need to make sure we have cash flow and reserves for a proper honeymoon and let me just say - rumor has it my fiancee spent a ridiculous amount of money making sure that Dad and Spaceman even allowed this crazy thing to take place.  So - without telling him why - I am looking for the biggest score of my life.  I don't suppose you'd be interested in a little work?  If so, we should meet up to discuss some options I'm looking at. 

PS: Is there any buzz out in LA about the gym William Bowden and I are running?  Is there any talk of potential fighters coming out from LA?  I'd love to see your city represented in the fight nights and to see westward expansion happening.  Hell, maybe you might be interested in managing?  If so - drop Jack Mezzo a line.

PSS:  Speaking of my partner... any chance you've spent any time with William Bowden since the last time I saw you at East Cat Cellars (sorry for how utterly shit faced I was - bad night, long story.) ???

-Isabella

Report Post Tip

Isabella-Luciano
1720 N 5th St,
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Eleonora_Luciano
210 W 11th St

I love it when I'm right.

Elie, my beloved Sister, I can't imagine why you'd ever think you'd need to keep such a thing from me ... but allow me to enlighten you:  If you are seeing (or thinking of seeing) Will Bowden, please know you have my enthusiastic support.  

I mentioned to William the other day while visiting his business Dante's, that I was eager for you to come by and pick out a loft apartment.  That you were often in Philly and expected to be here more now that I'm living here.  Then he says to me, with a smile, that he would be lying if he didn't admit he was looking forward to seeing you around more!

My darling kid sister you are absolute magic!  As always, Little Luciano comes through.  William is a dear friend but there has been a great deal of awkwardness between us since I stepped away from our relationship to pursue one with Gavin.  I certainly have had my fears that his friendship might be lost to me forever - until today!  We had such a good talk!  The likes of which I can't even remember having with him, the sort I hope there can be many more of!  You truly must have enchanted him... and while I'd normally be dying to know all the details, I understand why you might have kept them from me this particular time.  

Okay so... reveal time:  it's happening next month and (drum roll) it's happening in PARIS, FRANCE!  

Daddy is going to fly the whole wedding party there ... he's taking care of everything.  Oh Elie, the plans are coming together like a dream.  I've chosen red and gold for the wedding colors - bold, I know - but how is the wedding of our father's eldest anything OTHER THAN bold?

Anyway, I expect a visit when you come to town next and we'll go over the details.  You're going to be stunning in red!

xoxo

-Bella  

Report Post Tip

Eleonora_Luciano
210 W 11th St

Isabella-Luciano
1720 N 5th St,
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Thursday, November 4th 1932

My dearest sister,

Please do forgive me for being so late and so far between in my correspondence!  I swear it has been ages since I've managed to write!  Things have been so insane since I received your last letters, but it's funny how they heralded what was to come!  I swear I sometimes think you can read the future!

About the apartments, I most certainly intend on coming to purchase one from you!  I would love to have a place to call home in what has come to be my second home!  I do so love Philadelphia and it's inhabitants...  Even more so now!  

Then about the gym...  I hadn't heard about it until Jack had announced the pulling together of the Tournament!  Oh my goodness Izzy can you believe it?  Never in a million years would I ever have dreamed of taking part in such a sport!  I was terrified that Gavin was seriously hurt the one and only time that I watched such a match!  But now...  Can you believe that your sister is the current top fighter in all of the seven cities?  It's simply unfathomable!  I do wonder how father feels about it...  He hasn't said a word to me on the matter...  What if he's disgusted...  What if I'm not really supposed to have been able to do that?  Do you think something is wrong with me?  Ugh don't tell William or Gavin that I said that...  It's a silly notion, I know...  It's just...  Gah ignore me.

You'll be getting married soon my sister!  Tomorrow is the day!  Aren't you just thrilled?  Oh I simply have to share with you...  Godfather Jason Scott invited me to be his date at the wedding!  Can you believe it?  Oh Izzy I swear my heart is so fickle...  I don't know how I feel anymore...  But I think I could really enjoy his company...  I've told him I'll do it...  I do hope you don't mind!

Bella I don't know what to do or think...  William...  He makes me feel valued...  I love to spend time with him, he teaches me so much...  Izzy he makes me feel safe...  But is that love?  I don't think I have spent enough time with him to truly know how I feel!  But when he kissed me right there in front of everyone...  Oh Isabella it was a feeling that I have never felt before!  It was...  Exhilarating!  I just don't know how to feel...  Sister we need to get a chance to talk face to face I think...  You always know what to do and I daresay I need you...

But that's for another time and another day...  First we get you married, then we deal with the troubles and joys that come after that.  Goodnight for now dear sister...  And I'll see you soon!  

You ever devoted sister,

Little Luciano

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Letters to My Sister
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL