Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:41:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
SLAY : Limited Edition Whisky Started by: Ornn on Sep 21, '18 08:25

Ornn was glad that all the customers that tasted his whisky are satisfied with it and liked it. Mumen wanted to ring someone, so Ornn sent a server in the bar to the balcony to get the phone from there for him. While he was waiting for the server, Ornn saw that his bar was becoming more and more know in Detroit and a lot of inhabitants of this city come to spend the evening, and why not since there is always something new in this bar, every evening a new show.

"There you go, make that call"

Report Post Tip

As the crowd grows in the bar Random perks up a little bit and decides to order a single glass of SLAY on the rocks and stedily begins to drink it knowing that he didnt want to make a fool of himself again, he decides that the place needs some sort of even for the upcoming Halloween holiday coming up

"Ornn, Mumen do you have any ideas of an event we can out on for Halloween to draw some attention to the bar?"

Report Post Tip

Ornn was having a nice time with his friends in the bar when Random wanted organise an event for the next Halloween. Ornn started thinking a little bit to see if he had any idea that will make people come in that special day to celebrate it with a botle of SLAY. He saw that Mumen was busy making his call so he looked at Random to tell him the idea that will bring customers in that day.

"Hey, I know what I have to do for that special day. First, all of the family have to be present that's obvious, and second, I will make a big show all the night with dancing girls and musicians, and finally some fireworks. That will do the work " Said Ornn with a slight smile.

Report Post Tip

Random looks are Ornn and ponders about these classic and Original Idea's 

"Lets do something different I was thinking a City wide competition to get people involved in here, but what can we do? and what do we have to give away other than a Bottle of SLAY, might have too have a run around, the city with a collection box, have you any ideas?"

Random pulls out an old bucket he once used when he was a thug snatching old ladies purses and puts in on the table

Report Post Tip

Ornn loved that city wide competition, he knew that by organising a competition where people from differents cities can participate will not only be a good way to advertise his bar and his new brand of whisky, but it can help him meet new business owners from all cities and it could be a good opportunity for him to discuss some new projects with them, and why not start new things in other cities.

" Yeah, I love that idea, we can organise a city wide competition. We could do something like fighting or dancing or singing ... I don't really have a good idea for the competition right now, but I'll think of one, but for the prize we could put like 1 Million $ for the winner, it could be nice."

Report Post Tip

Random looks around at his Bodyguards, and calls over big Frank to the front

"Hey Big Frank come here"

"I could offer some mean security also for the winner, This is is Big Frank hes the toughest Bodyguard, But the winner can call him what they like"

Random starts to think again about this competition

"I'm thinking Dance off, Lights on, and best Halloween suit, How does that sound?"

Report Post Tip

A halloween suit competition ... Ornn started smiling because he knew that wasn't the best idea he heard. In the world where they live, full of hate and blood, a competition like this one sounded like accepting a little kid and make him integrate one of the families. Ornn took a sip of his glass full of his own whisky and started thinking a little bit about the idea. 

" The idea of dancing could be great, to test some of those men skills on the floor with some ladies .. But the halloween suit competition couldn't be a good one, in a world like ours, these things don't work ..." Said Ornn with a slight smile.

Report Post Tip

Ornn climbed up to the balcony where there is his office to write in his calendar there's a possiblity of making a city wide competition in his bar. He took a pencil and he started writing when he heared a screaming coming from downstairs, it was Random's voice. Ornn left his office and closed the door and started running to see what's happening downstairs and why Random was screaming like that. When arrived to the table where Random was sitting, he found him very happy and excited, he knew that it was a very good news he just got, so he sitted with him to know what's going on.

"Hey you, what's happening ? You scared me with that scream, I can see that you're very happy buddy, come on tell me ..." Said Ornn with impatience.

Report Post Tip

Random Moonwalks over to Orrn, part of his practice routine getting read for the big competition as he reaches or he starts to throw some very bizarre shapes that you would only see the homeless doing on the streets while busking, Random had not forgotten his roots and remembered where he came from all that time ago when DeeSe7en took in under his wing.

"What do you think? With a bit of moving a few things around you could make a very good dance floor just over here"

Report Post Tip

Ornn saw those moves that Random was doing and he knew that he was too much excited, he was dancing like a crazy man. Ornn knew that his buddy won something special, he don't see him doing these things everyday, so when he do that, it have to be a good reason behind it. When he stopped thinking about what happened to his friend, he heared him thinking about doing a dance floor in his bar.

" Hey forget about that now, I want to know what's happening ... Are you Don now ?" Said Ornn with a lot of confusion.

Report Post Tip

Random Drags Orrn by the arm while dancing towards where the Dance floor will be kicking chairs and table out of his way, oh grabs Ornn's other arm and starts singing.

"Yes Ornn I have made it to the Rank of Don in the Godfather DeeSe7ens Eyes I am Worthy of this Title. Nut tell me why arent you either dancing or pouring me a Drink?"

Report Post Tip

Ornn was forced to get up when Random dragged him from both his arms to the dance floor. He finally got his answer, and knew that Randm was great enough to be a Don. He let him friend dancing on the dance floor, and he brought a bottle of whisky and two glasses to celebrate this wonderfull news he just got. He poured a little bit in both of the glasses and give one to Random in hope he doesn't get another time drunk.

"CHEERS ! I'm very happy for you buddy, you deserve it !"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: SLAY : Limited Edition Whisky
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL