Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 01:38:48
Page:  1 
The New Born ~ The Stray Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Sep 22, '18 17:46

FORMER ASSOCIATE OF THE INFAMOUS IVORY TOWER LANDS IN THE HOSPITAL

Charles Hosptial Room.

Laying in his designated bed was Charlie Pavanno, he was still sleeping like a bed, being given some medicine that would help relieve some of his pain. Although there was still the matter of stitches and gunshot wounds that riddled his body, in the months of his bedrest or involuntarily bedrest, his hair had now gone over his forehead, just touching his eyebrow.

He had grown a rough beard in his time, looking like a drunk more than anything and his sweats did anything but help him, as he was more riddled with what seemed to be night terrors once more, as he shook his sleep and would turn over, leaving behind a drenched sweat-filled bed. Even the Doctor's had never seen a Night Terror like this and often wondered what was plaguing the Young Mobster.

Charlie rarely had any visitors, although a few of his former Ivory Tower associates had heard of the news, being saddened by the fact that one of their own had suffered from a cowardly attack. The few that had visited him were his former mentor, Lushie, Jewel, Vincent_Costello, and Isabella-Luciano. All of them had wished to take care of The Potts Gang, but they found that they had already been taking care of by another Crime Family of know repute.

Surprisingly, Charlie was visited by the woman, who found him, or had rather saved him, it seemed that she was rather feared, as she was let into his room without anyone batting an eye, even The Guards that were assigned to his room, had let her pass without any sign of defense or opposition in their part, something that made the Woman shake her head at the unfortunate Pavanno, who had the cowardly bodyguards as defense, oddly she smirked coldly as it would be easy for anyone of the Underworld to enter this room and kill this young man.

Later on, Charlie woke up with a startled gasp and knew that he had woke up in the middle of the night, once again having that endless dream of dying at the hands of his abusive father, The Man who caused him the scars on and inside his body, And then his saintly mother, the one who was supposed to protect him had stood in place as the protector of the Abusive Bastard, something that Charlie had never forgotten, something that marked his life as a Mobster forever.

"Mr. Pavanno, how fortunate you wake up now, My Employer has been awaiting your long-needed wake-up call. Seems like whatever divine intervention is out there, has shined on you today."

Charlie runs a hand through his hair and finds that is no longer mannered and slicked back hair. Instead, it was untamed and made him look like a man who belonged in the wilds. Charlie looks to the side of him, finding a young woman with long silky hair, which was a nice shade of the midnight sky. She wore a Burgundy Business suit with a Skirt that was doing wonders for showing off her long slender legs, Charlie shook his head, knowing that with his time away that his tight lock on his wandering eyes would need to be trained again.

"I'm sorry miss, who are you?"

Charlie asks the Young Woman, whose only response to him is just to give him a smirk in return, Charlie looked at her once again, finding that he knew her from somewhere. Only then the light had turned on, and Charlie with speed that no one would think possible had dived back under his covers and hid his face away from the light that burned into his eyes like the very sun itself.

"Well, he seems adjusted Fatale, what did you tell him?"

It was only then that Charlie had heard the familiar seductive giggle of his Associate, Fatale. Charlie soon removed himself from his covers and got out of the bed, striding over towards Fatale with a limp in his step and small grunts of pain escaping him. Soon the former Crew of Enforcers had attached themselves to one another with a fierce hug that held nothing but love and reuniting. 

"I thought you died! What the fuck happened in the months I been out?"

Fatale shared a look with Gerry, and they both looked back to their former Boss with a small glint of sorrow and regret in their eyes. Walking forward, hoping to calm him down, in case he tried or said something that he might regret. When Fatale saw that Charlie was slowly backing away, she gripped his shoulder with a surprisingly firm grip that had Charlie stopping in his retreat.

"What we're about to tell you is a secret Charlie, you've been watched and guarded by people in the employ of The Lucania Family, Myself and Gerry were tasked to protect you. You were valuable to the Daughter of Salvatore Luciano and Step-Daughter of Marie Lucania. Isabella made arrangements, Salvatore agreed, that when The Ivory Tower disbanded, you would become apart of The Lucania Family, still an Associate."

Charlie looked to them with narrowed eyes, while his mind did a turnaround, he was basically led around until he was to join The Lucania Family. The Men and Woman that had been with him ever since the disbanding of the Ivory Tower were employed guards by The Lucania Family. He looked away, not even hearing the door opening, which he should of, as the person who had saved and protected him had just entered the room with her Right Hand. 

"Fucking Luciano's, what am I!? A Fucking Pawn!? Charlie does that! Charlie does this! Charlie gets stabbed and shot! And still, I somehow survive, in the employ of the very people that had indirectly caused my injury. I fought Isabella Luciano, I fought for Lushie, Jewel, all of them! And I got fuck all!"

Fatale and Gerry looked pale, while Charlie, still not noticing who was in the room, simply walked back to the chair with his head bowed. Only then did he hear the faint clicking of heels on the Hospital room floor, looking up,

Charlie came face to face with Marie Lucania, who Charlie could clearly see was wearing an overly sweet smile, while her eyes held nothing, something that set Charlie on edge, because he knew where he had seen those and they were when his former Boss had come with the aura of pure coldness surrounding her, only now this was different, because he was sure that Isabella learned it from her Step-Mother, who was making Charlie fear the very name, Lucania. 

"I do hope that does not represent your view on all of my Family Pavanno because then we will have problems, and whether or not that My Step-Daughter is fond of you, that will not protect you, because you will learn to respect the names, Luciano and Lucania, do you understand?"

Charlie gulped and nodded, no words forming because he was certain that he was now in the employ of Marie_Lucania

End of The New Born

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Born ~ The Stray
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL